• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Storm (Marvel) vs Tempest (DC)

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
Modern Tempest was able to hold temporally with his magic the god Drogue, whose power, according to Donna Troy eclipsed those of Superman.

YgNEnWP.png

B4o0mxt.png

Garth also survived re-entering the atmosphere and falling into the ocean.
OsmzEvr.png

Garth fought and was about to defeat Donna Troy.
cQoRSzw.png

hIxWt39.png

GfuSGmL.png

NEhYHMB.png

Tempest defeated three Atlantean sorceress with his magic.
BvJb9yD.png

1715093551151.png

Garth can use the Eldritch blast, that can reduce to ashes a normal human, damage Donna Troy and pierce a demon's chest.
QUWTUwF.png

jOVvPeY.png

Dick Grayson says that Tempest moves very fast for him.
PNkgBW3.png

He can take bullets.
kDPMypF.png

Tempest can damage the skin of demons with his water blasts.
lNtxVws.png

I don't know much about classic Tempest. Maybe @Endless Mike can help with that.

Meanwhile, Storm can boil water:
jEmhWuy.jpg

Defeated Super-crocodiles:
yBQdcU6.jpg

X9YXaPy.jpg

She can also control ocean currents:
OqlGrDi.jpg

86Sye9s.jpg

And can control the air on people's lungs and freeze the heart and veins of other people:
AmDDMZD.jpg

pk3gCXO.jpg

I guess Storm wins this. She can freeze Tempest's veins or attacking him with a lightning when he is swimming on the ocean.

I guess Storm wins this. She can freeze Tempest's veins or attacking him with a lightning when he is swimming on the ocean.
I doubt she can freeze him

one of his powers is that he can control tempretures with one hand can heat up and the other hand can cool down. He can counter it pretty well

I recal in Imperiax war he was able to teleport all of Atlantis, but it’s been a while and I don’t know if he needed prep

He can also control water currents too, so Storm doesn’t have that over him either

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
I doubt she can freeze him

one of his powers is that he can control tempretures with one hand can heat up and the other hand can cool down. He can counter it pretty well
True. I've been researching Garth's abilities. And he can freeze and boil water too.
B6lmLTn.png

gILKpww.png

I recal in Imperiax war he was able to teleport all of Atlantis, but it’s been a while and I don’t know if he needed prep

He can also control water currents too, so Storm doesn’t have that over him either

I've reading the event. It seems it is not shown how Garth did it. Unless I missed a number that isn't listed on the wikipedia or wikis.
Vu7MMfI.png

Garth sends Atlantis to the past. But he doesn't know if he saved the city or not.
YUVkQho.png

Garth from New Earth has more abilities like becoming invisible.
sm3JROq.png

He can see the future via Time portals.
1t05N3o.png

Astral projection and possession.
3dBWKKz.png

And when he is in serious danger, he teleports automatically.
Y807PpM.png

Also, Darkseid used him as a focus for his powers during the Imperiex War.
QW2me2d.png

5p6mEIZ.png

He is also very durable, since he resisted being shocked and pressed.
tZjKIhP.png

RxFRf7z.png

I guess Garth from New 52 has this powers too since is the same from New Earth thanks to Superman: Rebirth event.

Back