• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Strong but slow

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Dark Souls
the Abyss sucks in kingdoms all over the world for thousands upon thousands of years but the best speed feats we have are speed of sound :kobeha

I just remembered the Wrinkle in Time books also had angels capable of chilling inside the sun, but there no speed feats whatsoever in that series

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
They are severely lacking in speed, yeah

I think there are some MHS calcs but that’s the best they have

universal isn’t really standard for her either, it’s mostly city/island level Lina

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Overlord. Ainz and Shalltear are pretty ridiculously broken with several powerful methods to hit way above their weight class…

… if they didn’t get blitzed to hell and back by even stuff like Hunter x Hunter and early Naruto. Best speed feats in the verse are supersonic to maybe low Hypersonic feats like Shalltear creating a trail of heat behind with her movement

Unexplored Summon Blood Sign’s White Queen was the ultimate example of this with the series even now having no notable speed feats I can recall.

Than the crossover with Kamachi’s other works firmly established her as more powerful than any Magic God and a casual feat with her light that was measured at 150 Novemdecillion times the speed of light as an absolute low end which scales to her combat speed given her rival can react to the same light put behind serious attacks from her.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Her white laser expanded and destroyed everything in the entire universe in 10 -44 seconds
Sounds familiar to Aleister's Big Bang Bomb :mjpls
Too bad no one really "reacts" to it. 😔

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
Kekkaishi kinda in this they haxxed out the ass they can bypass durability and blow heads off but only have one speed feat which was just dodging lightning

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
There's a few universal/multiversal series that are stuck in MHS hell.

Mortal Kombat is multiversal with Kronika's Hourglass yet it's still only MHS, probably one of the bigger examples are far as this goes.
Kingdoms of Amalur is universal but also only MHS.
Soul Calibur is likely also universal but also still MHS.
Doom Slayer is also multiversal but iirc he's only around hypersonic to MHS as most

MHS is normally pretty good as far as speeds go but the moment a series hits the cosmic levels without any new speed feats they're bound to get blitzed unless they got some serious hax or a significant power advantage

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
There's a few universal/multiversal series that are stuck in MHS hell.

Mortal Kombat is multiversal with Kronika's Hourglass yet it's still only MHS, probably one of the bigger examples are far as this goes.
Kingdoms of Amalur is universal but also only MHS.
Soul Calibur is likely also universal but also still MHS.
Doom Slayer is also multiversal but iirc he's only around hypersonic to MHS as most

MHS is normally pretty good as far as speeds go but the moment a series hits the cosmic levels without any new speed feats they're bound to get blitzed unless they got some serious hax or a significant power advantage
Just do what vsbattles does and have a speed equal round included :mjpls

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Keys to the Kingdom is universal/multiversal with a bunch of hax, but only baseline FTL scaled off one spaceship and some sunsprites being able to temporarily keep up with it (ignoring that it's hypersonic).

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Overlord. Ainz and Shalltear are pretty ridiculously broken with several powerful methods to hit way above their weight class…

… if they didn’t get blitzed to hell and back by even stuff like Hunter x Hunter and early Naruto. Best speed feats in the verse are supersonic to maybe low Hypersonic feats like Shalltear creating a trail of heat behind with her movement

Unexplored Summon Blood Sign’s White Queen was the ultimate example of this with the series even now having no notable speed feats I can recall.

Than the crossover with Kamachi’s other works firmly established her as more powerful than any Magic God and a casual feat with her light that was measured at 150 Novemdecillion times the speed of light as an absolute low end which scales to her combat speed given her rival can react to the same light put behind serious attacks from her.
Wait, I know Ainz has quite a bit of stuff, but what does Shalltear have again?
I know Shalltear can revive herself but that's about it.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Wait, I know Ainz has quite a bit of stuff, but what does Shalltear have again?
I know Shalltear can revive herself but that's about it.
Can manipulate the opponents own blood and I think she has her own version of Ainz instant death magic

Back