• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Strong but slow

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Can manipulate the opponents own blood and I think she has her own version of Ainz instant death magic
Apparently her very claw strikes induce instant death?

Though I guess that's kind of moot if she can't hurt them to begin with.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Her white laser expanded and destroyed everything in the entire universe in 10 -44 seconds
She must be learning from the God Speed Truck himself :maybe

I would say the instant death isekai thing
Outside of the MC and like a handful of very specific people. No ones really all that fast from what I can tell but they have hax out of every hole

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
She must be learning from the God Speed Truck himself :maybe

I would say the instant death isekai thing
Outside of the MC and like a handful of very specific people. No ones really all that fast from what I can tell but they have hax out of every hole
She actually statues Big Rig Truck-kun actually if such was even possible.

Her feat was calc’d at 150 Novemdecillion times the speed of light as an extreme low end using only the size of the observable universe.

That’s 10 ^60 times the speed of light multiplied by 150 vs Big Rigs 18.3 octillion times the speed of light (10 ^27)

Nearly twice the number of zeros than Big Rig right there

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
She actually statues Big Rig Truck-kun actually if such was even possible.

Her feat was calc’d at 150 Novemdecillion times the speed of light as an extreme low end using only the size of the observable universe.

That’s 10 ^60 times the speed of light multiplied by 150 vs Big Rigs 18.3 octillion times the speed of light (10 ^27)

Nearly twice the number of zeros than Big Rig right there
Yeah but is she always Winner? :maybe
Big-Rigs-Over-the-Road-Racing.jpg

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
The Destroyer from Vampire Hunter D. Supposedly it can destroy a universe, but it took five thousand years just to destroy a mile and a quarter of polymer paving material. Its attacks generally have a limited range of three hundred feet too, but they ignore durability to an extent.

It would be hard to put a number to how long it would take to destroy the universe, but it would probably be something ridiculously large like a quadrillion bazillion years or something. Which marks it as one of the most pathetic universe destroyers in fiction.

Lord of the Rings has some pretty decent powerhouses but I don't recall a single speed feat from the verse.
There's this old calc

These also might potentially be speed feats.

Varda creates lesser stars by throwing dew up into the sky.
Then Varda went forth from the council, and she looked out from the height of Taniquetil, and beheld the darkness of Middle-earth beneath the innumerable stars, faint and far. Then she began a great labour, greatest of all the works of the Valar since their coming into Arda. She took the silver dews from the vats of Telperion, and therewith she made new stars and brighter against the coming of the Firstborn; wherefore she whose name out of the deeps of time and the labours of Eä was Tintalle, the Kindler, was called after by the elves Elentari, Queen of the Stars. Carnil and Luinil, Nenar and Lumbar, Alcarinque and Elemmire she wrought in that time, and many other of the ancient stars she gathered together and set as signs in the heavens of Arda: Wilwarin, Telumendil, Soronume, and Anarrima; and Menelmacar with his shining belt, that forebodes the Last Battle that shall be at the end of days. And high in the north as a challenge to Melkor she set the crown of seven mighty stars to swing, Valacirca, the Sickle of the Valar and sign of doom. - Source: The Silmarillion

The Vingilot ship traverses through space.
But they took Vingilot, and hallowed it, and bore it away through Valimor to the uttermost rim of the world; and there it passed through the Door of Night and was lifted up even into the oceans of heaven.

Far he journeyed in that ship, even into the starless voids; but most often was he seen at morning or at evening, glimmering in sunrise or sunset, as he came back to Valinor from voyages beyond the confines of the world.
- Source: The Silmarillion

Back