• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Strongest Shonen Jump universe that Cloud or Sephiroth can solo?

Just WSJ or also other Shueisha's magazines like Jump Square and mangaplus/jump+?

Just the hax mentioned, Medaka Box, Undead Unluck, Saint Seiya, Dragon Ball, Houshin Engi, Bastard!!, Shaman King, Jojo's, Dragon Quest Dai Adventures and probably others that doesn't cross my mind right now or i didn't know. But they had characters that had deffense agains those hax.
What the hell would Jump Square and Manga add in terms of feats? And how much would they add to all of Jump in terms of scaling exactly?

Either or, I think it'd be easier to just stick to WSJ for the purpose of simplifying this thread's debate.

No, I’m saying DBS and SS only win by virtue of better speed and hax. FF is deeper into multiversal when the scale comes up.

Gilgamesh and the Interdimensional Rift

The rift connects all of FF and Gilgamesh often appears during his travels through it in other universes such as he does with FFVII Rebirth.
Ah okay thanks for the clarification mate. I got confused with you there for a second.

And while I have no doubts that FF as a whole franchise is much higher into the multiversal ladder than all of Dragon Ball (save for arguably Xeno or Heroes or their more wanked interpretations thereof)...

I thought Saint Seiya was also pretty deep into multiversal as well. Don't they have an infinite multiverse and the verse's God-tier transcends it in its entirety for all intents and purposes (what was the dude's name, Chronos)?

Along with a bunch of a greater variety of more potent and broken hax as well as superior speed feats on top of that?

Of all the WSJ verses currently out there, would all of SS actually be the closest one that all of FF comes to being an identical match for in firepower and cosmological size/tiering?

Last edited:

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Final Fantasy is superior to Saint Seiya in terms of raw power

SS is just very fast and has some fancy hax, though DBS probably beats SS out in speed anyways if you calc Zeno deleting the entire multiverse in an instant. Don’t think anyone has ever bothered to calc that though

Final Fantasy is superior to Saint Seiya in terms of raw power
er
SS is just very fast and has some fancy hax, though DBS probably beats SS out in speed anyways if you calc Zeno deleting the entire multiverse in an instant. Don’t think anyone has ever bothered to calc that though
I know that Saint Seiya was once traditionally considered universal+level at best with their top-tier characters' scaling in the older era of the OBD, but with the relatively recent upgrade into multiversal levels of cosmology and feats, I thought they would have an edge over most if not all FF universes in raw power. But how is it otherwise?

Shadow_Falcon_927

How high into multiversal was The Void again? I also don't recall if the eight crystals matched the power of The Void, iirc they only split the original dimension/universe into two but it's been a while since I played FFV

Last edited:

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Saint Seiya top tiers are multiversal and immeasurable for what it's worth.

Rebirth Cloud and Sephiroth still have the stat advantage going for them but I'm not sure they can deal with the hax.

Saint Seiya top tiers are multiversal and immeasurable for what it's worth.

Rebirth Cloud and Sephiroth still have the stat advantage going for them but I'm not sure they can deal with the hax.
I thought both SS and at least all individual FF universes were both sitting at infinite multiversal level as far as their top-tiers go?

Why would Rebirth Cloud and Sephy still have the stat advantage? I'm genuinely curious lol.

Back