Super Robot Wars: Calamitous Dawn

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
William Liam Tinmall
<<<Ø>>>
More information on the anomaly?
It was a pertinent question, yes, it was a little bit of normalcy in this mess.
He never liked that he was now military, at times it felt like a leash to keep him close than a respected rank.

At least he wasn't left alone to his own devices...

"It was similar to a localized singularity, while radiatong signals of unknown origin, even simultaneously on the same channel. It was as if soace itself was curling due to hiw ma y universes were converging in that point. I flew too close, amd niw I'm here, but i don't know why..."
That kind of phenomenon could explain things, but it obviously can’t be the full story. There’s so much they don’t know about this situation, too many unknown factors. What sort of singularity just erases a chunk of their memories and drops them off in the middle of nowhere somehow still intact? Could this be connected to the Amalgamation event which happened seemingly so long ago?

As Daniel was about to respond to Liam, another signal showed up. The archaic looking machine already moved toward it to establish contact.

“Before we continue this topic, why don’t we greet our newcomer first?”

The Aeolus walked south, same direction as Velrin. Daniel was cautious, of course, ready to fight if it came down to it. Time will tell shortly if this caution is warranted.

Cavaliere

Notorious
Kazuki's third eye would catch sight of three other souls not too far off from where he was, two were hardly of any note; but one of them was special... It had some of the psychic markers of a psion, but it wasn't the normal sort of signature he'd get from one, as a matter of fact; the presence was very different, not even an aberrant had this weird feeling to it; this paradoxical feeling of cold, contained sterility and something wild, terrible and unknowable just beneath the surface, it was always one or the other with either Psion or Aberrant...

Unfortunately for Kazuki, if he could sense this bizarre soul; it goes to logic that it could clearly sense him as well...

Either Ally or Threat. Either way, I only had one option.

"New contact, due south. Confirmed Psychic presence, almost certain they know we exist and where we are at this very moment. if you have any applicable countermeasures, activate them now. Hopefully this is another displaced Knight, and that in their realm being a Psycher isn't as cursed as it is in mine.
I'm moving to contact"

As such I turned away and started south again to investigate.

That kind of phenomenon could explain things, but it obviously can’t be the full story. There’s so much they don’t know about this situation, too many unknown factors. What sort of singularity just erases a chunk of their memories and drops them off in the middle of nowhere somehow still intact? Could this be connected to the Amalgamation event which happened seemingly so long ago?

As Daniel was about to respond to Liam, another signal showed up. The archaic looking machine already moved toward it to establish contact.

“Before we continue this topic, why don’t we greet our newcomer first?”

The Aeolus walked south, same direction as Velrin. Daniel was cautious, of course, ready to fight if it came down to it. Time will tell shortly if this caution is warranted.
<<<Ø>>>
"Another one? Is this place a converging point? This would be the fourth signal on such short notice... it's not normal."

Following behind the officer, Liam opened communication with the shorter Machine, curious about it and its pilot.
The design alone was a big indicator that the battles that this Knight had to face were extremely different from what he was used to, or at least what he designed the Null to handle.
Psychic powers? The discovery was fascinating, even if a traitorous part of his mind made a point that it was more of his brother's field than his own, but maybe...

"What do you mean Psycher? What abilities we might have to expect?"

The Zero-point Core was operating at maximum capacity, so it was easy to start to direct energy over the thrusters and weapons, all internal batteries charged and ready for use, but the trembling in his hands was making piloting the Gundam a much more arduous task.
It was his first combat operation, his first battle outside a simulator, and he still didn't know if he had the courage to strike down another human being.

He had to distract himself...

"So, Mister Haldentum, what are the specifics of your machine? the design is very different from what I'm used to, so I was wondering if you know what it was built to do."

Lame excuse, panicked words, a mess of emotions.
What failure of a Gundam pilot he was...

Sigismund

<<<Ø>>>
"Another one? Is this place a converging point? This would be the fourth signal on such short notice... it's not normal."

Following behind the officer, Liam opened communication with the shorter Machine, curious about it and its pilot.
The design alone was a big indicator that the battles that this Knight had to face were extremely different from what he was used to, or at least what he designed the Null to handle.
Psychic powers? The discovery was fascinating, even if a traitorous part of his mind made a point that it was more of his brother's field than his own, but maybe...

The Zero-point Core was operating at maximum capacity, so it was easy to start to direct energy over the thrusters and weapons, all internal batteries charged and ready for use, but the trembling in his hands was making piloting the Gundam a much more arduous task.
It was his first combat operation, his first battle outside a simulator, and he still didn't know if he had the courage to strike down another human being.

"So, Mister Haldentum, what are the specifics of your machine? the design is very different from what I'm used to, so I was wondering if you know what it was built to do."

Ah it appears where Liam came from, Psychers aren't widespread. If only all of humanity was so blessed.

"A Psycher is a person with a larger than average soul, which acts as a bridge to another realm of souls, from which they can draw more power from to alter reality or communicate with other beings with Souls or select technology blessed by the Omnissiah".

" As for what to expect, each Psycher tends to have a different school of Pskana that they are most attuned to. I felt his mind brush agaisnt mine, while I cannot judge too much in this new psychic plane, his power is lesser than that of a Deamon. Regardless something to check out."

Ignus strode forth over the dunes at an applicable clip, displacing hundreds of pounds of sand in splashes like puddles with each step forward.

Soon another question from Liam. Ignus's purpose. The history of a Knight so old even the files themselves had degraded making Ignus's original Forge World unknown. But even without that our purpose was known. It was clear since the day both of us independently realised it.

"War on a scale unimaginable. That is our purpose".

The Ancient Purple

Kazuki's third eye would catch sight of three other souls not too far off from where he was, two were hardly of any note; but one of them was special... It had some of the psychic markers of a psion, but it wasn't the normal sort of signature he'd get from one, as a matter of fact; the presence was very different, not even an aberrant had this weird feeling to it; this paradoxical feeling of cold, contained sterility and something wild, terrible and unknowable just beneath the surface, it was always one or the other with either Psion or Aberrant...

Unfortunately for Kazuki, if he could sense this bizarre soul; it goes to logic that it could clearly sense him as well...

The feeling of being watched from beyond once again brushed agaisnt my mind. Maybe after having finally experienced true silence in that Hell, the resumption of the feeling caught my attention immediately.

It was not as strong or plainly malevolent as the Deamons of the Warp from what I could assertian. They would have tested the Holy symbols and glyphs upon Ignus, or I would have had a far larger "bump" that most certainly would be more aggressive than just just plan viewing.

So, perhaps with just a bit of reluctance, I expanded my mind to try and sense back. I mayhaps could have tried mentally contacting him, but I was unfamiliar with any such method as the Warp made such things near impossible without Astropathic training for that in explict. I knew a few psychic tricks for defending myself, mentally and not, and maybe if I focused I could read the surface level thoughts of someone, but beyond that study of the astropathic was deemed unnecessary by the Inquisition.

In this clear realm, following the traces of energy was fairly easy, especially when his mind didn't expand into the further depths of that realm, but instead his will was drawn not deeper into darkness, but instead dragged towards the surface.

And back into the desert

Deeper into the desert was another knight like machine, and from within that, I knew who was watching us.

Everyone thus far has been seemingly confused, and drawn from different worlds, so it was entirely possible, if not highly probable that this new contact was one such being. A psychic from another realm, one without the beings of the Warp.

Or they could be corruption how just arrived and is unfamiliar with the area. With the lack of the Warp's general instability in this realm, deamons may not even be able to manifest without the connection to their paetron Gods. Or they could be Deamon hosts and grow to new Gods to occupy this vacuum of Psychic power in this realm.

Either Ally or Threat. Either way, I only had one option.

"New contact, due south. Confirmed Psychic presence, almost certain they know we exist and where we are at this very moment. if you have any applicable countermeasures, activate them now. Hopefully this is another displaced Knight, and that in their realm being a Psycher isn't as cursed as it is in mine.
I'm moving to contact"

As such I turned away and started south again to investigate.

<<<Ø>>>

A few moments were all Kazuki needed to reach the limits of his clairvoyance, expanding his mind's eye for miles upon miles for any sign of civilization or intelligent life. His visions sadly turned up no landmarks nor any settlements, thus leaving his questions regarding the unknown planet he found himself stranded on unanswered. In a dark corner of his mind however, a question began to gnaw upon him... What if this is an uninhabited planet, far away from the reaches of humanity's sphere of influence? Will he be stuck here for the rest of his short life?

That couldn't be the case, it shouldn't be. As he at least managed to detect a grand total of three other signatures and psi prints far off in the distance. He was completely unsure if they were friendly or not, or even if they were locals. Fortunately, his ability was refined enough for him to project his vision upon the three machines and see their designs and color schemes for suspect symbolism or indications that they could be hostile. Fortunately none of them bore any signs that they were related to any of humanity's foes, so the unknowns being enemies could be safely dismissed.

However, he couldn't help but notice the psi signature lingering and then radiating outwards from a certain individual among the three. The one with the shortest robot. The paradoxical natures of a rigid and composed mind and an indescribable chaos, wild and terrible roiling just beneath the surface sent a chill down his spine and utterly confused him, for such a thing simply isn't possible according to what he had been taught. What's worse: The impossible psion was looking back. Maybe it was reckless to use his power in the presence of one bearing the same gifts he has, but having to consider his best options for survival, this was evidently the least worse choice. Regardless, for the sake of enabling a hasty escape in the event that negotiations break down and hostilities emerge, Kazuki withdrew his clairvoyant vision and instead began to mask his psi-signature. His robot's operating system gathered all the data it needed from its sensor array to tag the three robots and track their positions as fast as its radar suite can refresh.

"Hello? Hello? Who is this? Where am I?" The boy merely asked, trying to reach out to the three over the radio through an open channel.

Sigismund

A few moments were all Kazuki needed to reach the limits of his clairvoyance, expanding his mind's eye for miles upon miles for any sign of civilization or intelligent life. His visions sadly turned up no landmarks nor any settlements, thus leaving his questions regarding the unknown planet he found himself stranded on unanswered. In a dark corner of his mind however, a question began to gnaw upon him... What if this is an uninhabited planet, far away from the reaches of humanity's sphere of influence? Will he be stuck here for the rest of his short life?

That couldn't be the case, it shouldn't be. As he at least managed to detect a grand total of three other signatures and psi prints far off in the distance. He was completely unsure if they were friendly or not, or even if they were locals. Fortunately, his ability was refined enough for him to project his vision upon the three machines and see their designs and color schemes for suspect symbolism or indications that they could be hostile. Fortunately none of them bore any signs that they were related to any of humanity's foes, so the unknowns being enemies could be safely dismissed.

However, he couldn't help but notice the psi signature lingering and then radiating outwards from a certain individual among the three. The one with the shortest robot. The paradoxical natures of a rigid and composed mind and an indescribable chaos, wild and terrible roiling just beneath the surface sent a chill down his spine and utterly confused him, for such a thing simply isn't possible according to what he had been taught. What's worse: The impossible psion was looking back. Maybe it was reckless to use his power in the presence of one bearing the same gifts he has, but having to consider his best options for survival, this was evidently the least worse choice. Regardless, for the sake of enabling a hasty escape in the event that negotiations break down and hostilities emerge, Kazuki withdrew his clairvoyant vision and instead began to mask his psi-signature. His robot's operating system gathered all the data it needed from its sensor array to tag the three robots and track their positions as fast as its radar suite can refresh.

"Hello? Hello? Who is this? Where am I?" The boy merely asked, trying to reach out to the three over the radio through an open channel.
As the Golden dunes stood splayed out across the horizon, the mind I felt expanding and watching, suddenly withdrew fast. I could have followed the energy until a message, came over the open hail of the vox.

While still quite far out, still behind even the maximum reach of Ignus's sensors, I should have felt any corruption. Vox engagement should be safe.

"This is Varlin Haldentum, Knight Scion. You appear to be in the same situation as us, transported to some unknown pskana realm and world."

Short, curt and to the point. Should get everything across.

But with Vox signal now established and maintained, Ignus was able to capture and isolate his exact frequency to pin point a general 5 square Kilometer area at this distance. Not that doing such in the middle of an empty desert with at best only 4 known active Voxes was a particularly complex or time consuming process.

"With the unknown situation, while it may be presumptive to speak for my counterparts so early, because of that state of affairs I believe its best we all stick together as we have no idea what is on this world. Even your sight didn't see all, I'm more than willing to bet". The second message over the channel was sent out, to explain further. Also true we hadn't exactly discussed much, and assuming is never a good idea over others, especially for those with power. However, unless we decided to all slaughter eachother, I dont see another option, so might as well put it in the open.

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional

“I am Second Lieutenant Daniel Sorenson of the Atlantic Federation Army,” he replied for the second time. “As the, uh, Knight Scion said, we’re all as equally lost here. None of us remember how we arrived in this wasteland.”

Garuga

At that very moment it seemed that Uzahra had a mind of its own, rushing at the energy detection the satellite picked up. "Oh cra- '' He screamed out, stumbling back and falling on his butt. "Ouch-'' He winced, rubbing his waist. "Uzahra yield! Halt! Stop! Do something…!" He frantically ordered the beast, struggling to even get on his feet. The computer finally registered Kushala's order, prompting the Guardian deity to stop in its tracks, the action almost sending the prince flying forward.

He winced, rubbing his head as he got to his feet. "Why didn't they install seats…" He mumbled to himself, feeling a tad sick. Despite his condition, he pushed forward, checking on the computer as to what caught Uzahra's attention. That's odd, Uzahra picked up a signal where he onced remembered to be the alps, even Uzahra, albeit outdated, computer identified a signal at the once isolated location. What should he do? Just ignore it and push it back to his mind? No, he felt like he should at least investigate from a distance, maybe it could be someone who can help, though that might've been too optimistic. "Uzahra, proceed with caution… please?" He said awkwardly, feeling the deity start to move once again, prompting Kushala to sigh in relief. He wanted to be optimistic, but maybe this was something even the mighty Uzahra could handle, but he needed to push on.

sir_fire

Distinguished
It was then that I managed to detach my Pilder and began to learn how to fly this thing...

Man, the controls are sensitive...but I managed to land it here regardless.

I opened up the hatch, got off to the ground, and raised my hands.

"Nice and easy, lads...we're cool..."
The MP's carefully lower their guns, before Tyzell promptly gets frisked by a soldier for any hidden weapons or contraband.

As this was happening, the massive transport plane was finished taxiing into its waiting space as ground crews and a military escort moved over to meet it.

"You two go on ahead, I'll be waiting till I get a parking tag and a nice warm Hangar for this big mother."

With that, Bob lowers the transport's airstairs for his two passengers to go tend to their official business. Stella and Shinkai didn't need any more prompting and began to vacate along with everything they need for their meeting with the Base Commander, save for the young man giving a backhanded wave goodbye to the pilot before lightly tossing his mints at Bob, who catches the tin without even needing to look back.

"Heh, still got it..."

Stella was the first to exit, albeit with some difficulty as evidenced by her supporting her weight on her cane. But she managed to make it down without incident, save for brushing her partner's offer for aid off with a pointed stare behind her, prompting him to leave her be. Tyzell might notice the other visitors to the base as he was being searched.

Afterward, they were then escorted to the Commandant's office. Like Kane before them, the pair were given an impromptu tour of the base; though this time they earned a greater share of staring due to the fact that their business attire made them look much more out of place than Kane did with his flight suit. To their credit as representatives of their company, they refused to let it get to them and continued on with stoicism, though Shinkai can't help but notice a few things nor keep his mouth shut on the matter.

"This place is full of trainees, so close to the border too..."

"Naturally, this is the annex for the nearby Zeltweg airbase."

"Putting the rookies in front of the actual soldiers, I can see the logic, but it leaves a bad taste in my mouth."

"That has always been the case in this world, even before the BETA. Feelings ultimately do not matter in the face of results."

"Doesn't mean we have to grow to like it..."
Kane would calmly fill out the paper work, as he though about his situation, he was in a unknown territory and by the tone of Steiner voice, he wasn’t the first one nor the last one.

Could it be a possibility that this world is bringing multiple universe being into one? If so how is it possible to just manipulate reality out of it realm.. or better yet if somebody was playing god..

“I wonder if we can fix that Great, I wonder if we can at least save this world.. like you did twice before” he said, wondering if the crew were treating his partner with care and not restlessly given these people may not have the equipment or even Super Alloy newZ to fix Great up.
A knock was then heard on the door and a woman's voice coming from the other side, dry and curt.

"Permission to enter, Colonel?"

Steiner looks at the door with a cocked eyebrow at the unfamiliar voice and tone, then towards Kane, who was still busy with his paperwork. Shrugging and not really giving much of a damn in regards to regulations, the Colonel ushers the visitor in; already suspecting just who was on the other side.

"Proceed."

Kane would then be met with a pair of visitors: A redheaded woman in immaculate all-black business attire, her demeanor, and body language screaming: "upper-class" despite her obvious reliance on a cane to walk straight and her companion, an Asiatic man in a less neat but still respectable slacks and blazer combo carrying an attache case full of presumably important yet very boring documents. Red doesn't even give Kane the time of day while the black-haired youth gives Kane a cursory glance and a quick nod hello.

"To what do I owe the pleasure Miss?"

"Stella Vermillion, Rayleonard Operator for the test unit Split Moon. The man beside me is Shinkai, the unit's test pilot."

"Sir."

Shinkai gives the colonel a respectful salute, prompting him to scoff at the both of them.

"Ex-Military huh? Well, not my position to question but still, not the sort of picture I envisioned regarding your company's "Consultants"."

Stella and Shinkai glance at each other but little else, already knowing exactly what the Colonel meant about the image of corporate consultants.

Last edited:

TrickOLF

The MP's carefully lower their guns, before Tyzell promptly gets frisked by a soldier for any hidden weapons or contraband.

As this was happening, the massive transport plane was finished taxiing into its waiting space as ground crews and a military escort moved over to meet it.

"You two go on ahead, I'll be waiting till I get a parking tag and a nice warm Hangar for this big mother."

With that, Bob lowers the transport's airstairs for his two passengers to go tend to their official business. Stella and Shinkai didn't need any more prompting and began to vacate along with everything they need for their meeting with the Base Commander, save for the young man giving a backhanded wave goodbye to the pilot before lightly tossing his mints at Bob, who catches the tin without even needing to look back.

"Heh, still got it..."

Stella was the first to exit, albeit with some difficulty as evidenced by her supporting her weight on her cane. But she managed to make it down without incident, save for brushing her partner's offer for aid off with a pointed stare behind her, prompting him to leave her be. Tyzell might notice the other visitors to the base as he was being searched.

It was then that I got searched on by soldiers on my stuff...but of course, I've got nothing on me.

Then again, it's not like there was anything notably illegal, not even in the Mazinger on me.

Could be worse cavity searches.

It was then that two people caught my eye, a redhead and a dude in business wear getting brought to somewhere.

Can't place my tongue on it, but it feels...slightly familiar, somehow.

Like I've SEEN these two before, just can't tell wheeeeere...

Mazin Kiryu

Notorious

"Heh, still got it..."

Afterward, they were then escorted to the Commandant's office. Like Kane before them, the pair were given an impromptu tour of the base; though this time they earned a greater share of staring due to the fact that their business attire made them look much more out of place than Kane did with his flight suit. To their credit as representatives of their company, they refused to let it get to them and continued on with stoicism, though Shinkai can't help but notice a few things nor keep his mouth shut on the matter.

"This place is full of trainees, so close to the border too..."

"Naturally, this is the annex for the nearby Zeltweg airbase."

"Putting the rookies in front of the actual soldiers, I can see the logic, but it leaves a bad taste in my mouth."

"That has always been the case in this world, even before the BETA. Feelings ultimately do not matter in the face of results."

"Doesn't mean we have to grow to like it..."

A knock was then heard on the door and a woman's voice coming from the other side, dry and curt.

"Permission to enter, Colonel?"

Steiner looks at the door with a cocked eyebrow at the unfamiliar voice and tone, then towards Kane, who was still busy with his paperwork. Shrugging and not really giving much of a damn in regards to regulations, the Colonel ushers the visitor in; already suspecting just who was on the other side.

"Proceed."

Kane would then be met with a pair of visitors: A redheaded woman in immaculate all-black business attire, her demeanor, and body language screaming: "upper-class" despite her obvious reliance on a cane to walk straight and her companion, an Asiatic man in a less neat but still respectable slacks and blazer combo carrying an attache case full of presumably important yet very boring documents. Red doesn't even give Kane the time of day while the black-haired youth gives Kane a cursory glance and a quick nod hello.

"To what do I owe the pleasure Miss?"

"Stella Vermillion, Rayleonard Operator for the test unit Split Moon. The man beside me is Shinkai, the unit's test pilot."

"Sir."

Shinkai gives the colonel a respectful salute, prompting him to scoff at the both of them.

"Ex-Military huh? Well, not my position to question but still, not the sort of picture I envisioned regarding your company's "Consultants"."

Stella and Shinkai glance at each other but little else, already knowing exactly what the Colonel meant about the image of corporate consultants.
Filling out the information, he would listen to somebody knocking on the door, as a redhead woman and black haired man, as the redhead pass by him and ignore him.

Possibly just minding her business and getting over with it, as the black hair one looked at him and quickly nodded a hello, as Kane did so back.

As he went back to finishing his paperwork while hearing the conversation, they were probably part of a special unit for all he care, but overall he remain silent while fixing his collar a bit.

As he would write down the last bit of his information before calmly placing the form at Steiner Desk.

“All done sir” he said as he then back a few feet away from the desk to give distance to the guest and Steiner.

Last edited:

Cavaliere

Notorious
Ah it appears where Liam came from, Psychers aren't widespread. If only all of humanity was so blessed.

"A Psycher is a person with a larger than average soul, which acts as a bridge to another realm of souls, from which they can draw more power from to alter reality or communicate with other beings with Souls or select technology blessed by the Omnissiah".

"As for what to expect, each Psycher tends to have a different school of Pskana that they are most attuned to. I felt his mind brush agaisnt mine, while I cannot judge too much in this new psychic plane, his power is lesser than that of a Deamon. Regardless something to check out."

Ignus strode forth over the dunes at an applicable clip, displacing hundreds of pounds of sand in splashes like puddles with each step forward.

Soon another question from Liam. Ignus's purpose. The history of a Knight so old even the files themselves had degraded making Ignus's original Forge World unknown. But even without that our purpose was known. It was clear since the day both of us independently realised it.

"War on a scale unimaginable. That is our purpose".
William Liam Tinmall
<<<Ø>>>
At the mention of a world of demons and total war, Liam stood silent, the grim tone in which the news was delivered not leaving room for any reply.
Even the way that that world apparently had found a way to measure and quantify souls fell to the wayside, not forgotten but unimportant in the current situation.
Maybe when they had a more secure base, then they could compare notes on dimensions and... the wars they fought in.
“I am Second Lieutenant Daniel Sorenson of the Atlantic Federation Army,” he replied for the second time. “As the, uh, Knight Scion said, we’re all as equally lost here. None of us remember how we arrived in this wasteland.”

The new machine was once again similar to what Liam was used to: same height, general shapes, and design philosophy to the Federation's machines, however, it looked much more alien than the one piloted by Lt Sorenson.
The purple and white Suit had two structures on its back, either a mission pack or permanent wing binders, that were easely bigger than the entire machine, probably hinting at the intended role being in Space.
The head, while having aensor antennas and cameras, was designed to look insectile, as if inspired by a moth.
The torso and arms were finely decoratedz looking more at home ona commander unit or one of the Cerimonial GINN he saw at ZAFT's military parades.
Was the pilot someone important?

"Hello, I'm Doctor William Tinmall, test pilot of the Atlantic Federation Army, but you can call be Liam. We are lost as you are, but all of us met some sort of anomaly before waking up here. Did you remember something similar?"

The Ancient Purple

As the Golden dunes stood splayed out across the horizon, the mind I felt expanding and watching, suddenly withdrew fast. I could have followed the energy until a message, came over the open hail of the vox.

While still quite far out, still behind even the maximum reach of Ignus's sensors, I should have felt any corruption. Vox engagement should be safe.

"This is Varlin Haldentum, Knight Scion. You appear to be in the same situation as us, transported to some unknown pskana realm and world."

Short, curt and to the point. Should get everything across.

But with Vox signal now established and maintained, Ignus was able to capture and isolate his exact frequency to pin point a general 5 square Kilometer area at this distance. Not that doing such in the middle of an empty desert with at best only 4 known active Voxes was a particularly complex or time consuming process.

"With the unknown situation, while it may be presumptive to speak for my counterparts so early, because of that state of affairs I believe its best we all stick together as we have no idea what is on this world. Even your sight didn't see all, I'm more than willing to bet". The second message over the channel was sent out, to explain further. Also true we hadn't exactly discussed much, and assuming is never a good idea over others, especially for those with power. However, unless we decided to all slaughter eachother, I dont see another option, so might as well put it in the open.

William Liam Tinmall
<<<Ø>>>
At the mention of a world of demons and total war, Liam stood silent, the grim tone in which the news was delivered not leaving room for any reply.
Even the way that that world apparently had found a way to measure and quantify souls fell to the wayside, not forgotten but unimportant in the current situation.
Maybe when they had a more secure base, then they could compare notes on dimensions and... the wars they fought in.

The new machine was once again similar to what Liam was used to: same height, general shapes, and design philosophy to the Federation's machines, however, it looked much more alien than the one piloted by Lt Sorenson.
The purple and white Suit had two structures on its back, either a mission pack or permanent wing binders, that were easely bigger than the entire machine, probably hinting at the intended role being in Space.
The head, while having aensor antennas and cameras, was designed to look insectile, as if inspired by a moth.
The torso and arms were finely decoratedz looking more at home ona commander unit or one of the Cerimonial GINN he saw at ZAFT's military parades.
Was the pilot someone important?

"Hello, I'm Doctor William Tinmall, test pilot of the Atlantic Federation Army, but you can call be Liam. We are lost as you are, but all of us met some sort of anomaly before waking up here. Did you remember something similar?"
Kazuki was quick to acknowledge the new information being provided by the three other fellow pilots. The knight scion had the most uncommon name, but it was nothing he wouldn't manage. Danei Sorenson from the Federation Army and William 'Liam' Tinmall was easier to wrap his head around. With their introduction out of the way, he figured it was time for his introduction.

"My name is Kazuki Shigematsu. Leading Corporal of Japan's Self Defense Forces. Speaking of anomalies... Yes. I vaguely remember encountering something uncanny shortly before passing out and waking up here. I must agree that I think our best move here is to stick together but..."

The man paused once more to double check his computer's results and attempt to map everything within a couple miles radius from his position. And... Nothing was found whatsoever, which was incredibly concerning.

"Don't wanna crush anyone's hopes, but it turns out we're in the middle of nowhere, folks. I tried scouting the perimeter within, and it turns out there aren't any signs of human civilization nearby. Hope you got some extra food and water in you cause we might be stranded out here for a while."

sir_fire

Distinguished
At that very moment it seemed that Uzahra had a mind of its own, rushing at the energy detection the satellite picked up. "Oh cra- '' He screamed out, stumbling back and falling on his butt. "Ouch-'' He winced, rubbing his waist. "Uzahra yield! Halt! Stop! Do something…!" He frantically ordered the beast, struggling to even get on his feet. The computer finally registered Kushala's order, prompting the Guardian deity to stop in its tracks, the action almost sending the prince flying forward.

He winced, rubbing his head as he got to his feet. "Why didn't they install seats…" He mumbled to himself, feeling a tad sick. Despite his condition, he pushed forward, checking on the computer as to what caught Uzahra's attention. That's odd, Uzahra picked up a signal where he onced remembered to be the alps, even Uzahra, albeit outdated, computer identified a signal at the once isolated location. What should he do? Just ignore it and push it back to his mind? No, he felt like he should at least investigate from a distance, maybe it could be someone who can help, though that might've been too optimistic. "Uzahra, proceed with caution… please?" He said awkwardly, feeling the deity start to move once again, prompting Kushala to sigh in relief. He wanted to be optimistic, but maybe this was something even the mighty Uzahra could handle, but he needed to push on.
The Uzahara manages to get closer for a clearer scan of the Alps area, just far enough for the European radar net to consider the antediluvian custodian as nothing more than a false positive, little more than another chunk of debris on low-earth orbit. With a more precise and focused scan, the unknown energy signature turned out to be signatures, about two of them, though both are at a lower level compared to the last time, indicating that they're currently inactive, certainly not destroyed as the Uzahara's sensor suites would've instead picked up a massive spike of energy.

Also, said airbase where the two signatures are currently on, was most certainly not a "civilian airport", the sheer amount of thermal signatures and the radio signals coming to and from the place and from the way they were arrayed, points to a picture of a very active and very well-prepared military airbase. Ready to react to any threat or unknown at a moment's notice.

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Kazuki was quick to acknowledge the new information being provided by the three other fellow pilots. The knight scion had the most uncommon name, but it was nothing he wouldn't manage. Danei Sorenson from the Federation Army and William 'Liam' Tinmall was easier to wrap his head around. With their introduction out of the way, he figured it was time for his introduction.

"My name is Kazuki Shigematsu. Leading Corporal of Japan's Self Defense Forces. Speaking of anomalies... Yes. I vaguely remember encountering something uncanny shortly before passing out and waking up here. I must agree that I think our best move here is to stick together but..."

The man paused once more to double check his computer's results and attempt to map everything within a couple miles radius from his position. And... Nothing was found whatsoever, which was incredibly concerning.

"Don't wanna crush anyone's hopes, but it turns out we're in the middle of nowhere, folks. I tried scouting the perimeter within, and it turns out there aren't any signs of human civilization nearby. Hope you got some extra food and water in you cause we might be stranded out here for a while."
Daniel expected as much. It's not like his sensors detected anything resembling civilization either. Still, he was pretty confident they could all survive for a while out here, unless some hostiles with enough firepower to threaten them drop out of nowhere. Daniel might as well get some information out of Kazuki in the meantime, little as it probably would be.

"Well corporal, since we have some time here, can you tell us anything about the anomaly you encountered? I asked the same question to Liam and for him, it was apparently some sort of singularity."

It obviously wouldn't hurt to know a bit more about their circumstances.

Sigismund

Daniel expected as much. It's not like his sensors detected anything resembling civilization either. Still, he was pretty confident they could all survive for a while out here, unless some hostiles with enough firepower to threaten them drop out of nowhere. Daniel might as well get some information out of Kazuki in the meantime, little as it probably would be.

"Well corporal, since we have some time here, can you tell us anything about the anomaly you encountered? I asked the same question to Liam and for him, it was apparently some sort of singularity."

The fact that no civilization was nearby wasn't a suprise.

The reminder of the food and water supply was a bit more however. I had emergency supplies as standard for any Knight, and a few extra supplies thanks to The Inquisition, but it wouldn't be enough to last more than maybe a month and a half with very strict rationing, psychic BS, and going hungry and thirsty a distressing amount of the even for my training.

So as I moved forward across the sands still to meet up with the furthest contact I once more opened the general channel.

" In that case, unless more contacts appear, I finding the closest source of water would probably be the best bet. How far out can anytone's scans detect, especially those who can fly? That may help cut down scouting time drastically."

sir_fire

Distinguished
Filling out the information, he would listen to somebody knocking on the door, as a redhead woman and black haired man, as the redhead pass by him and ignore him.

Possibly just minding her business and getting over with it, as the black hair one looked at him and quickly nodded a hello, as Kane did so back.

As he went back to finishing his paperwork while hearing the conversation, they were probably part of a special unit for all he care, but overall he remain silent while fixing his collar a bit.

As he would write down the last bit of his information before calmly placing the form at Steiner Desk.

“All done sir” he said as he then back a few feet away from the desk to give distance to the guest and Steiner.
Steiner takes the documents from Kane and then hands him over a clearance pass as he begins to absentmindedly stamp the documents for approval and review.

"Much appreciated. Now just flash that pass to any of the MPs and they'll take you to your accommodations at the base's UN quarter."

But then the door is suddenly opened as a fairly ragged junior officer barges in, who spares only the briefest of glances at Steiner's guests before he tells the now-exasperated Colonel the news.

"Colonel Steiner! One of our training flights has come back with an unknown super robo! Same type as the one that appeared on the hangar!"

Steiner stares towards Kane, evidently wanting to see his reaction first before speaking in turn.

"Orban, breathe. We are not under attack you know."

"But sir! This is unprecedented! This cannot be mere coincidence!"

Meanwhile, Shinkai whispers to Stella to make his opinion of the current, rather absurd situation known.

"Information doesn't come fast for this base huh?"

Stella casts an aside glance to her partner, deigning to entertain his question. Only this once.

"Seems he's quite used to these sorts of situations. Or he simply does not care enough."

The Stoic operator states as she narrows her eyes ever so slightly at Steiner's continued nonchalance as Orban got more and more animated.

Mazin Kiryu

Notorious
Steiner takes the documents from Kane and then hands him over a clearance pass as he begins to absentmindedly stamp the documents for approval and review.

"Much appreciated. Now just flash that pass to any of the MPs and they'll take you to your accommodations at the base's UN quarter."

But then the door is suddenly opened as a fairly ragged junior officer barges in, who spares only the briefest of glances at Steiner's guests before he tells the now-exasperated Colonel the news.

"Colonel Steiner! One of our training flights has come back with an unknown super robo! Same type as the one that appeared on the hangar!"

Steiner stares towards Kane, evidently wanting to see his reaction first before speaking in turn.

"Orban, breathe. We are not under attack you know."

"But sir! This is unprecedented! This cannot be mere coincidence!"

Meanwhile, Shinkai whispers to Stella to make his opinion of the current, rather absurd situation known.

"Information doesn't come fast for this base huh?"

Stella casts an aside glance to her partner, deigning to entertain his question. Only this once.

"Seems he's quite used to these sorts of situations. Or he simply does not care enough."

The Stoic operator states as she narrows her eyes ever so slightly at Steiner's continued nonchalance as Orban got more and more animated.
Kane would grab the Pass and place it inside his pocket. As then a officer came running into the office?

“Seem like important news arrive?” He said before hearing the officer saying that a similar robot like Great? Just arrive as well.

Wait.. a similar one? Could it be Mazinger Z?

“Excuse me but that seem impossible” Kane said with a confuse expression.

“Mazinger Z should be offline and inoperative since the Infinity event, unless this is one of Lisa work, or rather..” Kane said as he turn to Colonel Steiner, and ask.

“Sir, Permission to see who the pilot?”

The Ancient Purple

Daniel's inquiry towards the psychic scout was met with temporary silence, followed by a thoughtful hum, probably a reflex from Kazuki getting lost in thought and figuring out how to explain his side of things. Finally, he executed an audible deep breath into the comms before starting to respond.

"Man... It was weird as heck... My memory is quite hazy on the details, but a 'singularity' might be a fitting description. I tried to analyze the anomaly when I first encountered it with my third eye but... All I saw was a mess and complete nonsense. I swear to God that something evil was creeping out of it as well, almost as if it was... Calling out to me? Trying to reach me? But so far, no sign of whatever that was when I woke up here."
The fact that no civilization was nearby wasn't a suprise.

The reminder of the food and water supply was a bit more however. I had emergency supplies as standard for any Knight, and a few extra supplies thanks to The Inquisition, but it wouldn't be enough to last more than maybe a month and a half with very strict rationing, psychic BS, and going hungry and thirsty a distressing amount of the even for my training.

So as I moved forward across the sands still to meet up with the furthest contact I once more opened the general channel.

" In that case, unless more contacts appear, I finding the closest source of water would probably be the best bet. How far out can anytone's scans detect, especially those who can fly? That may help cut down scouting time drastically."
Running out of words to say on the former front, he shifted his attention into the other matter at hand: Ensurance of survival. There was an inquiry of water from the other psyker, one that he could happily attend. "Let me give it a shot."

Clutching into his purple focal crystal, Kazuki closed his eyes and meditated upon his current situation and the requirement made by the person whom he'd be teaming up with for the foreseeable future. Then, opening his eyes with controlled, meditative breathing, he stared straight towards the floor. If all goes as intended, he should be able to essentially see through the floor in order to locate nearby underground water veins and hopefully identify what flow of water is there into a pond or an oasis. Or just find an optimal place to dig for it should push come to shove.

An unsettling, itching sensation on the back of his head struck him as odd when he opened his eyes. The scout frowned his eyebrows as if mildly upset by such a thing. Something was different regarding how he was conducting usage of his Clairsentient abilities... But what was it...?

sir_fire

Distinguished
It was then that I got searched on by soldiers on my stuff...but of course, I've got nothing on me.

Then again, it's not like there was anything notably illegal, not even in the Mazinger on me.

Could be worse cavity searches.

It was then that two people caught my eye, a redhead and a dude in business wear getting brought to somewhere.

Can't place my tongue on it, but it feels...slightly familiar, somehow.

Like I've SEEN these two before, just can't tell wheeeeere...
Kane would grab the Pass and place it inside his pocket. As then a officer came running into the office?

“Seem like important news arrive?” He said before hearing the officer saying that a similar robot like Great? Just arrive as well.

Wait.. a similar one? Could it be Mazinger Z?

“Excuse me but that seem impossible” Kane said with a confuse expression.

“Mazinger Z should be offline and inoperative since the Infinity event, unless this is one of Lisa work, or rather..” Kane said as he turn to Colonel Steiner, and ask.

“Sir, Permission to see who the pilot?”
Steiner decides to grant Kane's request. Certainly, something interesting would come up from their interaction. Or so he thought.

"Sure thing. We'll have him brought here in no time. Where's the second pilot, Orban?

Orban was absorbed into a menial task: Hard focused on properly tying up the laces of his boots that somehow came loose during his tendencies to rush through the pathways of the military base to carry out his duties. He was excruciatingly slow at it also: One would think that at this point, the simple act of tying up a boot should come naturally.

"... Attention, soldier!" Steiner demanded.

Orban's stance suddenly jolted as he slammed his palms against the side of his thighs and stood ramrod straight.

"Yes, sir!"

"Where is the other pilot?"

"He is just outside the office, sir. Waiting for permission to enter."

Steiner blinks a few times then slightly shrugs.

"Bring him in, then."

And then Tyzell was brought before the group and Shinkai can't help but notice the young man's choice in attire, slightly grimacing at the fact that he was no longer the least decently dressed person in the room.

"...Not the look I was expecting."

Stella on the other hand just stares, her dull red eyes drilling into Tyzell. Cold and dismissive, clearly not a big fan of how he looked or how he carried himself. Rather, just from looking at him that she could tell that he was a ruffian and that he would not be worth any of her valuable time to deal with. Speaking of... It was starting to get grating that her company's official business was being delayed by these unexpected arrivals and the way the Colonel was treating everything like it was no big deal.

Garuga

Two signatures… and an active military base from the looks of it, so humanity is still running around..." Kushala's curiosity only spiked when the news finally hit home, turns out Uzahra was catching wind of two signatures and not a singular machine like he presumed. This changed everything in plans, and to make matters worse, they're at a military base, an active one at that. Kushala would never call himself human, but he knew that they'll have no problem trying to shoot him, it was common sense for any militaristic species. Unfortunately this knowledge only made the aura in Uzahra more tense. On the bright side, he and Uzahra are more aware about them than they are about him, and it seems that the personnel on foot are more occupied than usual, but that was only one pro ontop the piles and piles of cons.

Kushala took in a deep breath, if anyone could've watched him, they would've thought he was composed. But in Kushala's head it was a whole different story, the prince was freaking out, what was he supposed to do? He couldn't just come knocking at the doors and go "Hey, I tried to rule the world once, should we be friends?" Of course not, now now now, what would've the elders done?

He pondered to himself, snapping his finger, he got an idea, not the perfect idea, well… not exactly perfect, not exactly good either, but hey, it's better than nothing. "Uzahra, I know as a machine you probably don't care what I have to say, but… I guess I feel a bit better if I speak my mind from time to time-" He rubbed the back of his head awkwardly, feeling stupid for talking to an AI. "I think I'll have to wait for a good time to introduce myself, we probably aren't as welcomed as we would've liked. We should watch until they maybe need our assistance?" There was no response, of course he didn't expect one. "Its better than nothing…" He said to himself, kicking the ground in minor annoyance before he decided it was best to take a seat. He couldn't help but let out an impatient groan, resting his head on his hands, hoping that maybe something rather beneficial would occur.

Back