Super Robot Wars: Calamitous Dawn

jamesonjustjameson

Jameson boards the patrol craft without incident. Inside its hangar, he would see the typical complement of such a ship: shuttles, probe drones, and the like but with the only standout being a repair and recovery mech stripped down to the barest essentials to save weight, which again; had a completely alien design philosophy compared to what the mercenary was used to.

It took a short pause for the response to his question to be answered, preceded by a scoff of bemused disbelief.

"Let's just say that those guns you saw on the Empty Quarter aren't there just for show. The galaxy isn't a friendly place and it's gotten even less so as of late."

Then the patrol craft abruptly began to lurch, judging from the way it did so, it seemed to have begun to reenter the planet's atmosphere.

"We're already aware that your machine was able to escape our planet's gravity well, so consider this ride a courtesy from the Ceran Navy."

[|> The Area of Responsibility of Cera, At its Orbit, at Space, aboard a Ceran Navy Warship <|]

Jameson shook in place as the ship entered the atmosphere, holding himself in place from within his mobile suit as the ship, that has stored the Gundam Maverick within it hangars vibrated and shook under the stress of atmospheric entry. "...I can somehow relate, Chief..." He responded lowly, as he made adjustments, and remedy across its operating systems. Ofcourse, with the assistance of the repair, most of its important operating systems we're now functional at an expentancy rate of 70%. For a moment, the eyes on the Gundam would flash green, indicating something is being restored while it was being taken down from space...

Jameson would only pause his efforts on restoring the Gundam's operating systems... only to look around the view provided for the crew through a live feed. Such luxury he was given was much appreciated.

[|] Jameson Santiago || Gundam Maverick [|]

Cavaliere

Notorious
Then Liam would get a sudden radio communique from the Custodes.

"It appears we must wait."

Did he just tap into their comms net without anyone the wiser and in such a short timeframe? Then the golden giant craned his head up towards the skies above.

"But not too long it seems."

At first, he seemed to be staring into nothing. But a few adjustments to his Gundam's cameras would reveal that the power-armored giant was looking right at a ship undergoing atmospheric reentry, fortunately, one that is far smaller than the Mercury's Alacrity and was doing so deliberately and properly with no chance of any disastrous mishap.
William Liam Tinmall
<<<Ø>>>
It took a few seconds to calibrate the long range sensors, but as soon as Liam did it he was surprised to see a ship coming into view.
The display made him even more curious about what kind of technology the Imperium was mounting on it's troops, as the power armor had an effective sensor range way above even the optimazed ptics of the Null.

It trully was fascinating...

sir_fire

Distinguished
[|> The Area of Responsibility of Cera, At its Orbit, at Space, aboard a Ceran Navy Warship <|]

Jameson shook in place as the ship entered the atmosphere, holding himself in place from within his mobile suit as the ship, that has stored the Gundam Maverick within it hangars vibrated and shook under the stress of atmospheric entry. "...I can somehow relate, Chief..." He responded lowly, as he made adjustments, and remedy across its operating systems. Ofcourse, with the assistance of the repair, most of its important operating systems we're now functional at an expentancy rate of 70%. For a moment, the eyes on the Gundam would flash green, indicating something is being restored while it was being taken down from space...

Jameson would only pause his efforts on restoring the Gundam's operating systems... only to look around the view provided for the crew through a live feed. Such luxury he was given was much appreciated.

In an unsurprisingly longer amount of time in comparison to the time it took for him to actually leave Cera's atmosphere, the patrol craft's descent quickly began to slow and soften, and soon enough, the hangar doors opened up to the dark blue of the upper stratosphere.

"If you're ready to disembark, go right ahead."

jamesonjustjameson

Once given the green light, the Gundam's eyes beamed as Jameson would hear the announcement from the Operating Systems. [|>"Operating Systems; Activating Normal Mode."<|] In response, Jameson would speak out. "... Glad... your back buddy." He sounded tired, still recovering. However, using the strength he has regained, he spurred his machine to propel itself out of there, as a series of its thrusters and verniers spew sporaic thrust and propelled it out of the hangar. There would a moment of silence within the cockpit as Maverick soon began a tachyonic scan of the area with its radome. Taking its relative information of its terrain and atmosphere before landing at the given point. To which it stood tall for everyone to see, from its battered frame to its verniers still generating residual heat... Slightly battered and patched up. As its eyes would gaze upon anything or anyone that it sees in its vicinity. [|>"We... are long way from home. Pilot."<|]

"Yeah, welcome to Cera, I suppose..." He laughed with sarcasm, despite their predicament, before gazing up towards the images on his HUD, focused on particular: The machines that waited for him...? "Who....?" He soon opened his communication channels, expecting some sort of welcome or greetings from these even stranger machines.

Mazin Kiryu

Notorious
As expected, the beast pulled off an evasive maneuver, performing a short dive so as to not bleed away its precious airspeed and energy in case Mazinger would follow up its rocket punch, its pilot's prudence quickly paid off when the Great suddenly hit afterburners and attempted to ram into it with a shocking burst of speed for something so bulky as a super robo.

Hitting its afterburners as well, the mechasaur then executed a barrel roll, barely managing to avoid getting plastered across the Great's grill, though it didn't do so unscathed as the radar crest upon its skull was sheared clean in half by the Mazinger's razor wing.

While it would take time for the mechasaur to retaliate, unfortunately for Kane, its wingmen had no such worries and now he found himself pounded from multiple directions with linear cannon and pulse laser fire.

The missiles were destroyed by the CIWS fire, but they had fulfilled their purpose in preventing David from pursuing the Mechasaurs, giving them time to disengage. However, this wasn't exactly a disadvantageous situation for the Gundam pilot as his erstwhile allies would prove soon enough...

The other two pterosaurs dodged the incoming lasers and lightning bolts to the best of their ability, not that it was particularly difficult given their agile forms and small size; but it relieved the pressure on the Great and left them open to having their formation broken apart where they could be picked off one by one, especially now that David was in an excellent position to exploit their unfavorable situation...

Where in Gore's name are our reinforcements?!

Quit your bellyaching! I just got word that the ground mechasaurs have entered the combat area, we just need to hold out for 30 more seconds until they get in position.

With all due respect sir, we aren't exactly Ace pilots!

Then it's about damned time that you greenhorns get started on-EARGH!

A lucky thunderbolt suddenly strikes one of the Mechasaurs on its wing, burning a hole through it and frying its avionics; causing the beast to tumble into an uncontrolled dive, trailing smoke all the while.
“They are focusing on me, couldn’t score a hit but I won’t let it stop me!” As Great Mazinger fist would return and connect, before he then lifted up his hand and open it palm as he was trying to slap away the lasers, before then he grab the edge of his breast plate.

“Let see how Fast you are! GREAT BOOMERANG!” As he then threw it and it went flying at a curve pathway, heading for the wingman, while Kane would then input another code as he shouted.

“And As a follow up, NAVEL MISSILE BARRAGE!” As Great navel would open up, as multiple missiles started flying at the mechasaur that escape his first attack!

sir_fire

Distinguished
“They are focusing on me, couldn’t score a hit but I won’t let it stop me!” As Great Mazinger fist would return and connect, before he then lifted up his hand and open it palm as he was trying to slap away the lasers, before then he grab the edge of his breast plate.

“Let see how Fast you are! GREAT BOOMERANG!” As he then threw it and it went flying at a curve pathway, heading for the wingman, while Kane would then input another code as he shouted.

“And As a follow up, NAVEL MISSILE BARRAGE!” As Great navel would open up, as multiple missiles started flying at the mechasaur that escape his first attack!
The mechasaur was able to escape getting bisected by the Great Boomerang with ease, but Kane's follow-up was far more successful. its pilot caught off-guard by the sheer number of projectiles, it only took a single mistake for one missile to get close enough to damage the cyber-beast with its explosion, shredding its wing and leaving it trailing blood, smoke, and fuel as its engines began to lose thrust.

Leaving the stricken Mechasaur to crash and burn on its own, the enemy was left with only two units in the field, one of them being on its last legs. Unfortunately for the humans, what was soon supposed to be an inevitable victory quickly changed when a high-priority message straight from Almace and the tone she had was suitably grim and urgent

"Return to the convoy at once! They're under attack from the ground!"

Radar scans corroborated her claims as a large contact appeared dead ahead of where the convoy was headed and if they turned around, they'd see several trails of smoke rising into the air... But as they considered the startling new development, they would pick up an unusual radar contact, this one far closer, before a section of the valley below suddenly collapsed into a sinkhole. Volleys of missiles then suddenly shot out of the liquified earth! A swarm of them turned and streaked towards the ragtag group. The missiles then seemingly split apart, revealing numerous smaller munitions that then swarmed the Mazinger, the Gundam, and the aerial Zords from all directions.

Kabronex

The mechasaur was able to escape getting bisected by the Great Boomerang with ease, but Kane's follow-up was far more successful. its pilot caught off-guard by the sheer number of projectiles, it only took a single mistake for one missile to get close enough to damage the cyber-beast with its explosion, shredding its wing and leaving it trailing blood, smoke, and fuel as its engines began to lose thrust.

Leaving the stricken Mechasaur to crash and burn on its own, the enemy was left with only two units in the field, one of them being on its last legs. Unfortunately for the humans, what was soon supposed to be an inevitable victory quickly changed when a high-priority message straight from Almace and the tone she had was suitably grim and urgent

Radar scans corroborated her claims as a large contact appeared dead ahead of where the convoy was headed and if they turned around, they'd see several trails of smoke rising into the air... But as they considered the startling new development, they would pick up an unusual radar contact, this one far closer, before a section of the valley below suddenly collapsed into a sinkhole. Volleys of missiles then suddenly shot out of the liquified earth! A swarm of them turned and streaked towards the ragtag group. The missiles then seemingly split apart, revealing numerous smaller munitions that then swarmed the Mazinger, the Gundam, and the aerial Zords from all directions.
Hanar McKallister saw the earth itself open and belch missiles to attack the groups, and those missiles themselves split into smaller projectiles.

Others would freeze in place when presented with a seemingly unwinnable situation but instead the mercenary in magic armor howled his laughter across the radio waves.

“You reptile fucks are even stupider than I imagined. Did I not already tell you I am in command of the mighty Thunderbird! Don’t you dare sully the skies, my sacred domain, with your bitch ass missiles. I call on the thunder and the lightning! I run shit here. HAH!”

The enormous red Zord stretched its wings, which shot out a hundred lightning bolts against the swarm of munitions, the electricity courses between bullets like a chain made of lightning. The artificial thunderstorm prematurely detonates all but a handful of the projectiles headed his way, which pepper the metallic hide of the Thunderbird.

“Shit! Can’t get them all I guess. Black Zord, good hit on those birdbrains! Did any of those things get you?”

@Mazin Kiryu

Mazin Kiryu

Notorious

“Of course they would be attacking from the ground” Kane said as Great Mazinger would catch his Boomerang breast plate, and place it back on it chest, before seeing lighting form on the newcomer as he notice what the Zord was doing, as he then Nodded!

Hanar McKallister saw the earth itself open and belch missiles to attack the groups, and those missiles themselves split into smaller projectiles.

Others would freeze in place when presented with a seemingly unwinnable situation but instead the mercenary in magic armor howled his laughter across the radio waves.

“You reptile fucks are even stupider than I imagined. Did I not already tell you I am in command of the mighty Thunderbird! Don’t you dare sully the skies, my sacred domain, with your bitch ass missiles. I call on the thunder and the lightning! I run shit here. HAH!”

The enormous red Zord stretched its wings, which shot out a hundred lightning bolts against the swarm of munitions, the electricity courses between bullets like a chain made of lightning. The artificial thunderstorm prematurely detonates all but a handful of the projectiles headed his way, which pepper the metallic hide of the Thunderbird.

“Shit! Can’t get them all I guess. Black Zord, good hit on those birdbrains! Did any of those things get you?”

@Mazin Kiryu
“Here Mighty Beast of the Storm! Let the Great Hero of justice help you with this!” As Great Mazinger Horn would send out a lighting bolt up in the heaven before thunder suddenly crash down into his horns; as Great lifted up his right arm and pointed above, before he then pointed below, as he then shouted!

THUNDER BREEEEEAAAAAAK!!!” As a massive thunder strike would fly out of Great Mazinger finger and go strike as many projectiles as he can, before he would get hit in a couple areas as he try his best to assist his allies!

sir_fire

Distinguished
“Of course they would be attacking from the ground” Kane said as Great Mazinger would catch his Boomerang breast plate, and place it back on it chest, before seeing lighting form on the newcomer as he notice what the Zord was doing, as he then Nodded!

“Here Mighty Beast of the Storm! Let the Great Hero of justice help you with this!” As Great Mazinger Horn would send out a lighting bolt up in the heaven before thunder suddenly crash down into his horns; as Great lifted up his right arm and pointed above, before he then pointed below, as he then shouted!

THUNDER BREEEEEAAAAAAK!!!” As a massive thunder strike would fly out of Great Mazinger finger and go strike as many projectiles as he can, before he would get hit in a couple areas as he try his best to assist his allies!

@Mazin Kiryu
The surprise missile volley providing plenty of cover and distraction to safely emerge, the attacker rose from the dust and debris created by its sinkhole with a series of drills chewing its way out of the earth with such speed it was as if the alpine soil were made of cotton candy and was soon followed up by the creature they were attached to: A large long-necked cybernetic theropod decked out in heavy-duty armor and with disproportionately lanky arms that ended in large drill-claws contrasting with stout, stubby legs that further added to its bizarre appearance. While it looked odd, perhaps even comical, the sheer speed it quickly acquired its targets and deployed its weapons was no laughing matter.

Snapping its left arm forwards, it stretches out its drill-claws to reveal a gunbarrel recessed in its palm and then proceeds to fire off a rapid fusillade of particle blasts at the Great Mazinger with little warning, the shimmering pulses streaking towards the Super Robo like a meteor shower; then panels on its back slide open to reveal a set of large, seemingly organic missiles mounted on the back of its shoulders before it launches one high into the air, straight towards the aerial Zords before it abruptly explodes midway... Into a swarm of micro missiles zooming in from all directions!

As all of this was happening, the two pterosaurs began to limp away from the combat area, with the undamaged one keeping tight cover for its stricken wingman.

sir_fire

Distinguished

Once given the green light, the Gundam's eyes beamed as Jameson would hear the announcement from the Operating Systems. [|>"Operating Systems; Activating Normal Mode."<|] In response, Jameson would speak out. "... Glad... your back buddy." He sounded tired, still recovering. However, using the strength he has regained, he spurred his machine to propel itself out of there, as a series of its thrusters and verniers spew sporaic thrust and propelled it out of the hangar. There would a moment of silence within the cockpit as Maverick soon began a tachyonic scan of the area with its radome. Taking its relative information of its terrain and atmosphere before landing at the given point. To which it stood tall for everyone to see, from its battered frame to its verniers still generating residual heat... Slightly battered and patched up. As its eyes would gaze upon anything or anyone that it sees in its vicinity. [|>"We... are long way from home. Pilot."<|]

"Yeah, welcome to Cera, I suppose..." He laughed with sarcasm, despite their predicament, before gazing up towards the images on his HUD, focused on particular: The machines that waited for him...? "Who....?" He soon opened his communication channels, expecting some sort of welcome or greetings from these even stranger machines.

Jameson's and the Maverick's first response to their hail would come from a rather... Odd source, while it appeared quite normal at first glance to the pilot, the Gundam's AI would pick up certain discrepancies with the way the data was received and how it was relayed back to it. It was not quite an AI as Jameson would know it. In a sense, it was highly advanced, but not merely in a technological sense. The source was arcane in a way that can only be called supernatural. This was not simply two AIs communicating, but a living entity adapting and altering itself to speak with something entirely different from itself, forcing an understanding between both parties... And yet whatever this data-entity was, it did so with just enough care not to give any undue harm to the Maverick's systems even though it was readily apparent that it could do so much more if inclined...

Meanwhile, at Fort Ladon, the Custodes kept staring into the sky; his form ramrod straight and as still as a rock. Then he once again speaks without warning.

"Our guest has dismounted from the ship, he wishes to communicate with us."

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional

Jameson's and the Maverick's first response to their hail would come from a rather... Odd source, while it appeared quite normal at first glance to the pilot, the Gundam's AI would pick up certain discrepancies with the way the data was received and how it was relayed back to it. It was not quite an AI as Jameson would know it. In a sense, it was highly advanced, but not merely in a technological sense. The source was arcane in a way that can only be called supernatural. This was not simply two AIs communicating, but a living entity adapting and altering itself to speak with something entirely different from itself, forcing an understanding between both parties... And yet whatever this data-entity was, it did so with just enough care not to give any undue harm to the Maverick's systems even though it was readily apparent that it could do so much more if inclined...

Meanwhile, at Fort Ladon, the Custodes kept staring into the sky; his form ramrod straight and as still as a rock. Then he once again speaks without warning.

Daniel still looked at everything carefully, not letting a single detail escape his notice if he could help it. There was nothing that demanded combat yet, but he would fight at a moment’s notice if need be. His ingrained instincts as a soldier hadn’t quite faded, despite his fall from grace. As things gradually unfolded, the AF army test pilot would see the mech disembark from the Ceran craft. It appeared to be in a less than optimal condition, its trip here apparently a harsher ordeal than what Daniel’s group had. It was another mobile suit, or at least had the appearance of one. A Gundam, much like what Liam’s mech would be called. It probably wouldn’t share the same kind of technology their mobile suits have though.

The pilot of the newly arrived mech blurted out a “who?” and the Custode stated the rather obvious out of nowhere. There were no snide or snappy remarks on Daniel’s end though and proceeded to get to the point.

“My name is Daniel Sorenson, another stranger to this world. The other…mobile suits near me, if you’d like to call them that, have also been snatched from their homeworlds and dropped here. Who would you be? Did you come here by accident as well?”

Kabronex

"Holy shit!" He cried out. The Great Hero of Justice, as much as the super powered crook hated that self righteous title, was doing pretty well.

"Hell yeah. Teach them to fear the storm." He called.
The surprise missile volley providing plenty of cover and distraction to safely emerge, the attacker rose from the dust and debris created by its sinkhole with a series of drills chewing its way out of the earth with such speed it was as if the alpine soil were made of cotton candy and was soon followed up by the creature they were attached to: A large long-necked cybernetic theropod decked out in heavy-duty armor and with disproportionately lanky arms that ended in large drill-claws contrasting with stout, stubby legs that further added to its bizarre appearance. While it looked odd, perhaps even comical, the sheer speed it quickly acquired its targets and deployed its weapons was no laughing matter.

Snapping its left arm forwards, it stretches out its drill-claws to reveal a gunbarrel recessed in its palm and then proceeds to fire off a rapid fusillade of particle blasts at the Great Mazinger with little warning, the shimmering pulses streaking towards the Super Robo like a meteor shower; then panels on its back slide open to reveal a set of large, seemingly organic missiles mounted on the back of its shoulders before it launches one high into the air, straight towards the aerial Zords before it abruptly explodes midway... Into a swarm of micro missiles zooming in from all directions!

As all of this was happening, the two pterosaurs began to limp away from the combat area, with the undamaged one keeping tight cover for its stricken wingman.

"They just don't give up. Hero of Justice we got more company!"

Hanar tried to summon another thunderstorm, but these missiles were denser and tougher than the ones before, and some of them struck his bird, causing it to screech as sparks dropped like blood from the robotic avian.

"Shit! He got some good hits. Perun! Take out that ground artillery."

A click on the other end of his comms indidcated the target got his order. The snow on the side of one of the mountains shifted and shuddered, before it fell down in an avalanche. A metal humanoid's eyes glow to life as its arm punches through the ice and lumbers forth, a metal warrior with an ax and a mission.

Cerulean Perun begins to build up speed, sprinting until it comes face to face with the monster that came from the ground itself.

jamesonjustjameson

Daniel still looked at everything carefully, not letting a single detail escape his notice if he could help it. There was nothing that demanded combat yet, but he would fight at a moment’s notice if need be. His ingrained instincts as a soldier hadn’t quite faded, despite his fall from grace. As things gradually unfolded, the AF army test pilot would see the mech disembark from the Ceran craft. It appeared to be in a less than optimal condition, its trip here apparently a harsher ordeal than what Daniel’s group had. It was another mobile suit, or at least had the appearance of one. A Gundam, much like what Liam’s mech would be called. It probably wouldn’t share the same kind of technology their mobile suits have though.

The pilot of the newly arrived mech blurted out a “who?” and the Custode stated the rather obvious out of nowhere. There were no snide or snappy remarks on Daniel’s end though and proceeded to get to the point.

“My name is Daniel Sorenson, another stranger to this world. The other…mobile suits near me, if you’d like to call them that, have also been snatched from their homeworlds and dropped here. Who would you be? Did you come here by accident as well?”
[|> On the Surface of Cera || An Intervention with the Team <|]

[|>"Buffering..."<|] The AI was more than overwhelmed since its awakening. It struggled to function properly due to extensive damage. It needed more than just a patchwork. It needed the direction of its expert. And Jameson was more than aware to how much his partner was struggling, just to give the image of these folks a proper resolution. "I'll do the talking just focus on repairing yourself, internally. Purge anything we don't need, and give me a report on how much firepower we lost." Jameson said, as he pats the main panel of the machine, as if caressing a wounded brother.

Once their live images was buffered and given a better resolution on the feed of the omnidirectional viewsccreen of the cockpit. Jameson looked at them with much greater detail and was able to now really able to appreciate their appearances, and give proper responses to them now. Maverick, in his struggle would notice another data-entity elsewhere. To which only highlighted the location of said data-entity for its pilot's notice. Jameson would only nod at the said data-entity and be simply cautious at it. For now it didn't harm the Gundam Maverick's AI. He would then place his gaze at the golden warrior that stood steadfast, to which he admired on how tall and strong he looks, he also felt the weight of his discipline, unsurpassed, and his understanding and logic to which that warrior presents was somehow... soothing. It just felt so as he would simply heave a sigh. But still he held some cautious thoughts. Just for his own safety.

Now, to Daniel Sorenson, his straight to the point explanation made everything much clearer to him to which subsequently made Jameson stumped at the seat of his own cockpit. To which he couldn't made a response immediately, instead thinking to himself. "So no wonder these folks didn't know what I was saying... I was isekaid..." He'd then realize something in mind.

"Wait, wouldn't that also mean, I'm dead...?" He asked himself, looking at his own hand in deep thought, his expression now bearing despair as he remembered his last battle clearly. Him reaching out to both fight and save his sister on a very dangerous mobile suit, but not even the best of his machine's capabilities could outdo the golden mobile suit's capabilities. In a sense, at that moment, he couldn't help but think if he succeeded, or failed...

Jameson gently took his helmet off and check it for any damage. But there was none... and himself.. was essentially intact, with a few bruises and muscle strain from the high octane duel he had with that mobile suit. But even if there was a silver lining to all this, he gripped his helmet and bit his lip. "Jasmine..." His voice and therefore his sorrow was to his own only, as he couldn't make a proper response as he muted his own mic. But he quickly only reaffirmed himself, wiping his tears and strengthened himself with determination. Man-up in a sense for the sake of first impressions!

As he would finally make a response, either his live image would appear at their HUDs or his voice crackling on their communications, introducing himself as such. "My name is Jameson Santiago, and I... humbly thank you for welcoming me in a sense then. Just much like you, I am whisked away from my own time for an unknown phenomena." He would pause as he would glance at Daniel Sorenson at his own Gundam. "Isekaid if any words would apply to explain such phenomenon. And therefore, just much like you all, I am from another universe or world, if you would call it." Jameson would then introduce his partner who is unable to introduce himself this time. "And my partner here is Maverick an AI onboard the Gundam Maverick."

"We are both pleased to be at the care of your company then..."
Jameson would politely say, nodding towards all of them.

Sigismund

[|>"Buffering..."<|] The AI was more than overwhelmed since its awakening. It struggled to function properly due to extensive damage. It needed more than just a patchwork. It needed the direction of its expert. And Jameson was more than aware to how much his partner was struggling, just to give the image of these folks a proper resolution. "I'll do the talking just focus on repairing yourself, internally. Purge anything we don't need, and give me a report on how much firepower we lost." Jameson said, as he pats the main panel of the machine, as if caressing a wounded brother.

Once their live images was buffered and given a better resolution on the feed of the omnidirectional viewsccreen of the cockpit. Jameson looked at them with much greater detail and was able to now really able to appreciate their appearances, and give proper responses to them now. Maverick, in his struggle would notice another data-entity elsewhere. To which only highlighted the location of said data-entity for its pilot's notice. Jameson would only nod at the said data-entity and be simply cautious at it. For now it didn't harm the Gundam Maverick's AI. He would then place his gaze at the golden warrior that stood steadfast, to which he admired on how tall and strong he looks, he also felt the weight of his discipline, unsurpassed, and his understanding and logic to which that warrior presents was somehow... soothing. It just felt so as he would simply heave a sigh. But still he held some cautious thoughts. Just for his own safety.

Now, to Daniel Sorenson, his straight to the point explanation made everything much clearer to him to which subsequently made Jameson stumped at the seat of his own cockpit. To which he couldn't made a response immediately, instead thinking to himself. "So no wonder these folks didn't know what I was saying... I was isekaid..." He'd then realize something in mind.

"Wait, wouldn't that also mean, I'm dead...?" He asked himself, looking at his own hand in deep thought, his expression now bearing despair as he remembered his last battle clearly. Him reaching out to both fight and save his sister on a very dangerous mobile suit, but not even the best of his machine's capabilities could outdo the golden mobile suit's capabilities. In a sense, at that moment, he couldn't help but think if he succeeded, or failed...

Jameson gently took his helmet off and check it for any damage. But there was none... and himself.. was essentially intact, with a few bruises and muscle strain from the high octane duel he had with that mobile suit. But even if there was a silver lining to all this, he gripped his helmet and bit his lip. "Jasmine..." His voice and therefore his sorrow was to his own only, as he couldn't make a proper response as he muted his own mic. But he quickly only reaffirmed himself, wiping his tears and strengthened himself with determination. Man-up in a sense for the sake of first impressions!

As he would finally make a response, either his live image would appear at their HUDs or his voice crackling on their communications, introducing himself as such. "My name is Jameson Santiago, and I... humbly thank you for welcoming me in a sense then. Just much like you, I am whisked away from my own time for an unknown phenomena." He would pause as he would glance at Daniel Sorenson at his own Gundam. "Isekaid if any words would apply to explain such phenomenon. And therefore, just much like you all, I am from another universe or world, if you would call it." Jameson would then introduce his partner who is unable to introduce himself this time. "And my partner here is Maverick an AI onboard the Gundam Maverick."

Ignus's systems picked up a familiar signal from that Knight that confirmed his own words

An Abominational Intelligence

A horror of the Dark Age once more returned.

Ignus immediately started scanning all channels, using every noosphere, lazer or radio backroad to connect into this Knights systems.

The invading of the pilots mind at this moment is not a diplomatic possibility, so Valrin set his psychic might into reinforcing Ignus's Interrogation of the AI's systems. The Lord Custodes would surely back up such action, open admitting of use of AI is agaisnt the creed of Both the Mechanicum and the Imperium. Disabling the mobile suit until the AI is removed and further determined is a more than suitable response.

sir_fire

Distinguished

Ignus's systems picked up a familiar signal from that Knight that confirmed his own words

Ignus immediately started scanning all channels, using every noosphere, lazer or radio backroad to connect into this Knights systems.

The invading of the pilots mind at this moment is not a diplomatic possibility, so Valrin set his psychic might into reinforcing Ignus's Interrogation of the AI's systems. The Lord Custodes would surely back up such action, open admitting of use of AI is agaisnt the creed of Both the Mechanicum and the Imperium. Disabling the mobile suit until the AI is removed and further determined is a more than suitable response.
At Jameson's revelation of his machine possessing something that should not be allowed to exist, of what is essentially a demonic being to the faithful of both the Omnissiah and the Emperor; the temperature around the Custodes and Ignis abruptly dropped. It was a figurative thing, yet the two Imperium representatives' erstwhile companions suddenly felt chills up their spines...

Sending a shrouded vox message over to Valrin, the Custodes tells the knight to not act rashly... But also to be prepared.

"Give the boy a chance, just one. A courtesy offered to the ignorant and innocent."

Innocent... Funny that a Talon of the Emperor understands the meaning of that word...

Meanwhile, a bunch of ground mechs aside from the ones he had been paying attention to were making their way toward his approximate location, given their paint schemes and IFF readings, these must be the "Ryders" of the Ceran Army and they're heer to both escort him into Fort Ladon proper and act as an impromptu entourage.

jamesonjustjameson

At Jameson's revelation of his machine possessing something that should not be allowed to exist, of what is essentially a demonic being to the faithful of both the Omnissiah and the Emperor; the temperature around the Custodes and Ignis abruptly dropped. It was a figurative thing, yet the two Imperium representatives' erstwhile companions suddenly felt chills up their spines...

Sending a shrouded vox message over to Valrin, the Custodes tells the knight to not act rashly... But also to be prepared.

"Give the boy a chance, just one. A courtesy offered to the ignorant and innocent."

Innocent... Funny that a Talon of the Emperor understands the meaning of that word...

Meanwhile, a bunch of ground mechs aside from the ones he had been paying attention to were making their way toward his approximate location, given their paint schemes and IFF readings, these must be the "Ryders" of the Ceran Army and they're heer to both escort him into Fort Ladon proper and act as an impromptu entourage.

Alas, their attempts to break into the systems of the Gundam Maverick would be taken note off, as the struggling machine and its artificial intellgence began to spew arcs of electricity from its joints danced about as its involuntary response. While it struggles to resist against the rash onslaught of the particular Knight to subdue the system to halt it. As its defense were faulty, it broke through firewalls as if they were nothing. However, the several warning that appeared on the machine's main panels alerted the pilot to work twice to counteract it, shutting close all backdoors before the AI was in possible jeopardy.

It couldn't keep up to the quick work of Valrin and Ignis, but with the pilot supporting and guiding its own systems while it was lagging behind its optimal processing power. It was able to counteract this force. Alas, Maverick would tell to its pilot while it landed on its own right knee.

[|>"The Knight sought to control me... Pilot. Hacking quickly through my firewalls until you closed all backdoors."<|] It would then continue as the sparks and arcs of electricity across its frame would cease, radiating residual heat from its inner frame. [|>"I felt that it was only for its own concern and... fear."<|]

"Any damage...?" He asked, looking at the knight with a scorned look, both angry, and confused to why it would suddenly act this way. However, the AI would respond to the brainwave pattern it was picking up from its pilot. [|>"We cannot blame them. I feel that it isn't out of hostile intent. They only wish safety, to protect..."<|] Maverick said, giving insight to what he felt in the interaction, as it would cease after a shrouded vox message would reach the culprit, ceasing it for now, unbeknownst to them both.

[|>"They're will, though having fury I have not ever seen, is righteous..."<|]

"Any damage, Maverick?!" Jameson asked again.

[|>"... Minimal, but still functional..."<|] Maverick said, as it would raise its eye to stare towards the Knight, and then to the Custodes and then the others.

Jameson, concerned for his partner would only say. "I'll take it from here. Just recover as much as fast as you could."

[|>"Pilot... do not be rash to anger. These are not our enemies... but be wise to be cautious too..."<|] Said Maverick, as he would soon announce. [|>"Relaying Command Precept to Analog. You are on your own, for now. Pilot."<|] Said Maverick closely to Jameson, before subsequently purging everything that was not needed, its waist VSBBRMs, its rear long range fin funnel on its back and its gauntlets, that came along with its 200mm cannons on it. Dropping these things allowed their residual XENON to flush into the internal systems and bolster its repairs, making it seem slimmer and now lighter.

[|>"All Functions are now Optimal. All is left is Optimizing myself, Pilot..."<|] It said, before setting itself into analog. To which Jameson sighed as he places his hand on the main panel and said. "Thanks, I'll take care of ya, I promise..." However, Jameson once more wouldn't be able to hear his voice for now.

As he would then look up to Valrin and Ignis from his cockpit and held some doubt in them. However, in trusting his partner. He projects his voice to outside for everyone to hear. "Sorry! Sorry! My friend had ran into some problems here... If thats fine, may I see you all in person...?" He asks, smiling once again despite just setting his companion to sleep for now to recover. And thus, he acted as if nothing bad has happened... all in placing his bets onto the intuition of his partner.

As such its presence in the datasphere would vanish simply. Alas, while Jameson awaited for their response to see them in the face to face. Half expectant that the particular culprit of trying to wrestle control over his mobile suit will face him.

Cavaliere

Notorious
William Liam Tinmall
<<<Ø>>>
Once again, Valrin made everything worse for everyone.

Not even a full day and the behavior rears its head regularly, almost like clockwork, only sometimes it was stopped by the words of the golden armored warrior.
This time, the Inquisitor was focused on the new machine that just landed, one that almost looked familiar to the scientist, attacking it with his psyker powers and making the Gundam (?) malfunction.

"Valrin, is that necessary?" he mumbled to himself, reading the message from the new pilot trying to make the best first impression he could. Which were already damaged by Valrin's actions...
"Hello there." he transmitted, the channel open for all to listen, "I am scientific officer William Tinmall, everyone calls me Liam. We are castaways by a spacetime anomaly and currently under Ceran protection. Are you the same as us?"

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional

Another unwilling offworlder then. It seems to be becoming more of a common occurence here. Daniel wasn’t exactly eager to have more of them appearing out of nowhere. There’s always the chance of actually unsavory company entering to wreak havoc. As for that word, “isekai”, Daniel did remember it as a genre of sorts. Characters trapped in other worlds and having to cope with their circumstances. It struck him as mostly trashy and not worth his time, but the AF pilot couldn’t quite deny that he was in a similar situation as the protagonists in those works. At least he didn’t have a flock of women to deal with. Daniel didn’t need that kind of complication.

Alas, their attempts to break into the systems of the Gundam Maverick would be taken note off, as the struggling machine and its artificial intellgence began to spew arcs of electricity from its joints danced about as its involuntary response. While it struggles to resist against the rash onslaught of the particular Knight to subdue the system to halt it. As its defense were faulty, it broke through firewalls as if they were nothing. However, the several warning that appeared on the machine's main panels alerted the pilot to work twice to counteract it, shutting close all backdoors before the AI was in possible jeopardy.

It couldn't keep up to the quick work of Valrin and Ignis, but with the pilot supporting and guiding its own systems while it was lagging behind its optimal processing power. It was able to counteract this force. Alas, Maverick would tell to its pilot while it landed on its own right knee.

[|>"The Knight sought to control me... Pilot. Hacking quickly through my firewalls until you closed all backdoors."<|] It would then continue as the sparks and arcs of electricity across its frame would cease, radiating residual heat from its inner frame. [|>"I felt that it was only for its own concern and... fear."<|]

"Any damage...?" He asked, looking at the knight with a scorned look, both angry, and confused to why it would suddenly act this way. However, the AI would respond to the brainwave pattern it was picking up from its pilot. [|>"We cannot blame them. I feel that it isn't out of hostile intent. They only wish safety, to protect..."<|] Maverick said, giving insight to what he felt in the interaction, as it would cease after a shrouded vox message would reach the culprit, ceasing it for now, unbeknownst to them both.

[|>"They're will, though having fury I have not ever seen, is righteous..."<|]

"Any damage, Maverick?!" Jameson asked again.

[|>"... Minimal, but still functional..."<|] Maverick said, as it would raise its eye to stare towards the Knight, and then to the Custodes and then the others.

Jameson, concerned for his partner would only say. "I'll take it from here. Just recover as much as fast as you could."

[|>"Pilot... do not be rash to anger. These are not our enemies... but be wise to be cautious too..."<|] Said Maverick, as he would soon announce. [|>"Relaying Command Precept to Analog. You are on your own, for now. Pilot."<|] Said Maverick closely to Jameson, before subsequently purging everything that was not needed, its waist VSBBRMs, its rear long range fin funnel on its back and its gauntlets, that came along with its 200mm cannons on it. Dropping these things allowed their residual XENON to flush into the internal systems and bolster its repairs, making it seem slimmer and now lighter.

[|>"All Functions are now Optimal. All is left is Optimizing myself, Pilot..."<|] It said, before setting itself into analog. To which Jameson sighed as he places his hand on the main panel and said. "Thanks, I'll take care of ya, I promise..." However, Jameson once more wouldn't be able to hear his voice for now.

As he would then look up to Valrin and Ignis from his cockpit and held some doubt in them. However, in trusting his partner. He projects his voice to outside for everyone to hear. "Sorry! Sorry! My friend had ran into some problems here... If thats fine, may I see you all in person...?" He asks, smiling once again despite just setting his companion to sleep for now to recover. And thus, he acted as if nothing bad has happened... all in placing his bets onto the intuition of his partner.

As such its presence in the datasphere would vanish simply. Alas, while Jameson awaited for their response to see them in the face to face. Half expectant that the particular culprit of trying to wrestle control over his mobile suit will face him.

Jameson’s Gundam then had sparks shooting out of it. Mechanical problems? It seemed to resolve itself and the Gundam then purged some of its equipment for whatever reason. Perhaps as a way to prove he wasn’t hostile or maybe to facilitate whatever repair systems his machine has. Then he asked to see them in person. Daniel was a bit hesitant, but he was willing to grant some gesture of good will. The cockpit of his mobile suit opened, revealing Daniel’s face to the man.

“Here I am. Anyway, what happened with your Gundam back there?” he asked, though he had a sneaking suspicion of its cause…

Mazin Kiryu

Notorious

"Holy shit!" He cried out. The Great Hero of Justice, as much as the super powered crook hated that self righteous title, was doing pretty well.

"Hell yeah. Teach them to fear the storm." He called.

"They just don't give up. Hero of Justice we got more company!"

Hanar tried to summon another thunderstorm, but these missiles were denser and tougher than the ones before, and some of them struck his bird, causing it to screech as sparks dropped like blood from the robotic avian.

"Shit! He got some good hits. Perun! Take out that ground artillery."

A click on the other end of his comms indidcated the target got his order. The snow on the side of one of the mountains shifted and shuddered, before it fell down in an avalanche. A metal humanoid's eyes glow to life as its arm punches through the ice and lumbers forth, a metal warrior with an ax and a mission.

Cerulean Perun begins to build up speed, sprinting until it comes face to face with the monster that came from the ground itself.
“These lizard don’t know when to give up!” Kane said as suddenly Great Mazinger saw the incoming particles, as then, Great Mazinger would get hit, shaking him before he would then do something creative.

“Mighty Beast! Retreat behind me, I’ll be able to shield you and then you can counter attack when your buddy leaves a opening!” He said before then he flip a switch, as the breast plate shifted colors from red to white, as he then blasted the remaining particles beams, freezing them.

“Hopefully that Gecko gets angry at me so he doesn’t attack the others-“

jamesonjustjameson

William Liam Tinmall
<<<Ø>>>
Once again, Valrin made everything worse for everyone.

Not even a full day and the behavior rears its head regularly, almost like clockwork, only sometimes it was stopped by the words of the golden armored warrior.
This time, the Inquisitor was focused on the new machine that just landed, one that almost looked familiar to the scientist, attacking it with his psyker powers and making the Gundam (?) malfunction.

"Valrin, is that necessary?" he mumbled to himself, reading the message from the new pilot trying to make the best first impression he could. Which were already damaged by Valrin's actions...
"Hello there." he transmitted, the channel open for all to listen, "I am scientific officer William Tinmall, everyone calls me Liam. We are castaways by a spacetime anomaly and currently under Ceran protection. Are you the same as us?"

Another unwilling offworlder then. It seems to be becoming more of a common occurence here. Daniel wasn’t exactly eager to have more of them appearing out of nowhere. There’s always the chance of actually unsavory company entering to wreak havoc. As for that word, “isekai”, Daniel did remember it as a genre of sorts. Characters trapped in other worlds and having to cope with their circumstances. It struck him as mostly trashy and not worth his time, but the AF pilot couldn’t quite deny that he was in a similar situation as the protagonists in those works. At least he didn’t have a flock of women to deal with. Daniel didn’t need that kind of complication.

Jameson’s Gundam then had sparks shooting out of it. Mechanical problems? It seemed to resolve itself and the Gundam then purged some of its equipment for whatever reason. Perhaps as a way to prove he wasn’t hostile or maybe to facilitate whatever repair systems his machine has. Then he asked to see them in person. Daniel was a bit hesitant, but he was willing to grant some gesture of good will. The cockpit of his mobile suit opened, revealing Daniel’s face to the man.

“Here I am. Anyway, what happened with your Gundam back there?” he asked, though he had a sneaking suspicion of its cause…

The Gundam Maverick would soon then rise, standing valiantly as if nothing bad has ever happened. Shield on the right and rifle behind its radome sensor array. Its ocular sensors regaining full functionality once again after the slight mishap from an unpredictable factor within the environment.
cG94PAl.jpg

Jameson meanwhile from inside its cockpit began to ready himself for disembarking from his seat, standing up and setting aside the main panel connected from the seat, within the full panoramic cockpit. The sealed doors would open, allowing him to step out of his machine with his helmet off already, with only an earpiece on his right ear to hear any dialogue from any channels that wished to open dialogue and interact with him.

xc4OU6o.png

The hatch opened and the mobile suit's precepts allowed it to move by itself and catch Jameson by moving its right hand below the hatch, and act as a step for him to stand upon. Once Jameson was on its hand, he'd then look at every machine there is, revealing his face for everyone to see. Likewise, hearing the first voice to crackle forth and interact with him, he would place his hand on the earpiece on his right ear and respond to William Tinmall first and foremost. "Same as you and your other comrades, Sir William. Jameson Santiago and Gundam Maverick at under you and Ceran Navy's care." He responded with a small smile, looking at Sir William's direction, before shifting his gaze at Daniel, whom also showed his face outside of his particular 18 meter tall mobile suit. To which he answered. "Nice to see you outside, Daniel. As for my mobile suit..." Jameson softly pursed his lips before responding, thinking of a white lie to answer him.

"It was a technical mishap on our end, blowed up a faulty fuse, but we we're able to remedy the situation with our resources and repair systems from within the mobile suit." He said, with a reassuring smile as he placed his left hand, on nape and laughed wholeheartedly. Showing abit of his carefree side as he said with a smile. "Thanks for the concern though!"

Back