Super Robot Wars: Calamitous Dawn

sir_fire

Distinguished
@Sigismund @Cavaliere @The Ancient Purple @Crimson Dragoon

The junior officer looked equally confused as the rest of the group when the so-called "Ceran Navy" arrived.

"I've no idea, Lord Knight. Never before have I seen such a ship in my life, nor heard of these "Cerans"."

Some of the crewmen look on with apprehension, clearly finding the ship and its occupants to be untrustworthy despite the words its crew spoke. Others seemed far more curious, but still with a healthy amount of suspicion; with the faint hope that these so-called Cerans aren't foul aliens or worse, heretical fiends as they speak with the tongue of men.

Meanwhile inside the white ship's bridge, the crew looked upon the charred crater with an equal amount of anxiety and uncertainty, especially since their ship's sensors were picking up serious amounts of radiation, telltale signs of a critical reactor failure and one that's very likely to have been deliberate. Hardly a good sign that their unexpected visiors are of the friendly, understanding sort.

But the crew acknowledged there was no time to mull about the obvious. Their attention was needed in the here and now. It wasn't particularly difficult for their ship's state-of-the-art scanners to pick up bio signs in the form of the shipwreck's surviving crew. After a while, a stern-looking brunette, evidently an authority figure given her no-nonsense attitude and commanding presence amongst the rather youthful crewmembers manning the consoles; speaks into her mic, once again sending a radio transmission over the airwaves, with the same voice as earlier.

"I repeat, this is the Ceran navy. We come in peace and are willing to help."

As their intentions are reiterated, the white ship begins to slowly descend towards the survivors' general location to get a better look. Rather than be met with just men, the crew would also be met with four machines, all of which clearly weren't Ryders. Their presence having been masked by the rads and EM interference left behind by the ship's self-destruction. At the unexpected find, there was some surprise and a hint of fear in the bridge, as the mechs were utter unknowns and there was no telling what they or their pilots are capable of, if they even had pilots that is. Once more, it was the stern woman who acts first, and turning towards the raised platform in the middle of the bridge, she makes her statement known.

"Captain, I recommend deploying our Ryder team at once."

The ship's skipper, a white-haired man in the prime of his life, about the same age group as the stern woman, was overlooking the status of the scanners to further assess the situation of the survivors. He was quick to notice that none of them appeared to be contaminated by the radiation lingering at the crash site. Everything was going smoothly so far, but there was one thing he's had to make sure of. Through the internal communication system, he called out to a trio of crewmen to prepare.

"Asaga, Vicious, Chigara, what's your status? Are you all ready to sortie?"

The white-haired captain's question was answered by a twin-tailed redhead with wide, innocent-looking eyes. Her voice perfectly matched her looks; energetic, enthusiastic, and with an indelible child-like peppiness.

"On standby, cap'n!"

"Very good. Ava, if all preparations are complete, then let's start the search and extraction for the survivors."

"Roger that, captain." The stern brunette responded.

"Oh and I don't need to remind you that you should only fire when fired upon, right Asaga?" The White-haired captain stated in a half-joking manner to the redheaded pilot.

"Ugh, Right cap'n. I'm not a kid you know..."

Making a childish pout at being teased, a series of mirthful hisses were then heard over the comms before the three Ryders began preparations for an in-atmosphere sortie. And with that, a trio of mechs deployed out of the sides of the white ship, flying low and slow in what is clearly a search pattern before converging upon the location of the Mercury's crew and the quartet.

Getting a visual at the incoming mechs, the survivors would be first met with the one leading the element: A white and red machine with as much weapons and ordnance mounted upon it as was practically possible, despite looking like it was too heavy to fly let alone move, it was sailing across the arid skies with relative ease. Its wingman was almost as equally over-armed, but going for size and quality over quantity, mounting a battery of large, powerful-looking missiles upon its shoulders, applique armor plating on strategic areas of its frame, and carrying a classic shield-beam rifle combo, with the shield being a mounting point for even more missiles. To both Liam and Daniel, the green machine held a fair resemblance to a Buster Dagger, though with less built-in weaponry. And the last of the trio was a spindly blue machine, seemingly a wimpier version of the red and white leader, having exchanged its weapons for electronic warfare equipment and being very modestly armed with but a beam rifle and a heavy shield.

Getting close enough to establish clear comms with the quartet, the voice that came from the other line was rather unexpected; while it was yet another woman, the speaker was in stark contrast to the previous voice over the airwaves; the woman, rather the girl, had a very soft-spoken and demure voice, hardly the sort of tone any military pilot would use to speak to a bunch of unidentified intruders to what is seemingly their home turf.

"G-Greetings uhm... Aliens? We are the Ceran navy and we have come to help you. Please do not be alarmed."

Did she just call a proud Knight of the Imperium of Man an alien? If it was in any other situation, such an insult, even if spoken in ignorance, would be grounds for a duel...

Last edited:

Sigismund

The junior officer looked equally confused as the rest of the group when the so-called "Ceran Navy" arrived.

"I've no idea, Lord Knight. Never before have I seen such a ship in my life, nor heard of these "Cerans"."

Some of the crewmen look on with apprehension, clearly finding the ship and its occupants to be untrustworthy despite the words its crew spoke. Others seemed far more curious, but still with a healthy amount of suspicion; with the faint hope that these so-called Cerans aren't foul aliens or worse, heretical fiends as they speak with the tongue of men.

Meanwhile inside the white ship's bridge, the crew looked upon the charred crater with an equal amount of anxiety and uncertainty, especially since their ship's sensors were picking up serious amounts of radiation, telltale signs of a critical reactor failure and one that's very likely to have been deliberate. Hardly a good sign that their unexpected visiors are of the friendly, understanding sort.

But the crew acknowledged there was no time to mull about the obvious. Their attention was needed in the here and now. It wasn't particularly difficult for their ship's state-of-the-art scanners to pick up bio signs in the form of the shipwreck's surviving crew. After a while, a stern-looking brunette, evidently an authority figure given her no-nonsense attitude and commanding presence amongst the rather youthful crewmembers manning the consoles; speaks into her mic, once again sending a radio transmission over the airwaves, with the same voice as earlier.

As their intentions are reiterated, the white ship begins to slowly descend towards the survivors' general location to get a better look. Rather than be met with just men, the crew would also be met with four machines, all of which clearly weren't Ryders. Their presence having been masked by the rads and EM interference left behind by the ship's self-destruction. At the unexpected find, there was some surprise and a hint of fear in the bridge, as the mechs were utter unknowns and there was no telling what they or their pilots are capable of, if they even had pilots that is. Once more, it was the stern woman who acts first, and turning towards the raised platform in the middle of the bridge, she makes her statement known.

The ship's skipper, a white-haired man in the prime of his life, about the same age group as the stern woman, was overlooking the status of the scanners to further assess the situation of the survivors. He was quick to notice that none of them appeared to be contaminated by the radiation lingering at the crash site. Everything was going smoothly so far, but there was one thing he's had to make sure of. Through the internal communication system, he called out to a trio of crewmen to prepare.

The white-haired captain's question was answered by a twin-tailed redhead with wide, innocent-looking eyes. Her voice perfectly matched her looks; energetic, enthusiastic, and with an indelible child-like peppiness.

"On standby, cap'n!"

"Very good. Ava, if all preparations are complete, then let's start the search and extraction for the survivors."

"Oh and I don't need to remind you that you should only fire when fired upon, right Asaga?" The White-haired captain stated in a half-joking manner to the redheaded pilot.

Making a childish pout at being teased, a series of mirthful hisses were then heard over the comms before the three Ryders began preparations for an in-atmosphere sortie. And with that, a trio of mechs deployed out of the sides of the white ship, flying low and slow in what is clearly a search pattern before converging upon the location of the Mercury's crew and the quartet.

Getting a visual at the incoming mechs, the survivors would be first met with the one leading the element: A white and red machine with as much weapons and ordnance mounted upon it as was practically possible, despite looking like it was too heavy to fly let alone move, it was sailing across the arid skies with relative ease. Its wingman was almost as equally over-armed, but going for size and quality over quantity, mounting a battery of large, powerful-looking missiles upon its shoulders, applique armor plating on strategic areas of its frame, and carrying a shield-beam rifle combo, with the shield carrying even more missiles. To both Liam and Daniel, the green machine held a fair resemblance to a Buster Dagger, though with less built-in weaponry. And the last of the trio was a spindly blue machine, seemingly a wimpier version of the red and white leader, having exchanged its weapons for electronic warfare equipment and being very modestly armed with but a beam rifle and a heavy shield.

Getting close enough to establish clear comms with the quartet, the voice that came from the other line was rather unexpected; while it was yet another woman, the speaker was in stark contrast to the previous voice over the airwaves; the woman, rather the girl, had a very soft-spoken and demure voice, hardly the sort of tone any military pilot would use to speak to a bunch of unidentified intruders to what is seemingly their home turf.

"G-Greetings uhm... Aliens? We are the Ceran navy and we have come to help you. Please do not be alarmed."

Did she just call a proud Knight of the Imperium of Man an alien? If it was in any other situation, such an insult, even if spoken in ignorance, would be grounds for a duel...

Ignus was incensed by her words, his push on my mind to try and take over and attack for that insult took far more strain than it should have. While Ignus still shuttered with righteous rage, I did stop the weapons from going live.

It seemed Ignus wasn't exactly putting a high priority on breaching the Ship's com lines for any information to verify themselves. Best to try and draw out first contact so Ignus can get back to the subversion attempt.

From the Warhorns, I started with my reply. Ignus wasn't in the mood to try and Vox their Knight's.

"Not a soul among this crew is a Xenos, Child, each and every being left is Human, just as the Omnisaiiah Intended."

If they are truthful in their intentions, asking them the same questions could then be used to compare their words to their orders once Ignus pulled through.

Or in this place, I could possibly even attempt using Psykana to verify things further. Might as well expand my practice in those arts here in a far safer realm while I could.

So as I spoke, I extended my mind to just the singular child. I didnt push hard, but simply surrounded their own soul with my will, and tried to see if I could make any sense from the surface thoughts and feeling across its mind.

"Are you all crew and soliders in another ship that was pulled into this Planet by Warps in Realspace, or representatives of the Government of this Planet?"

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional

"On standby, cap'n!"

Getting a visual at the incoming mechs, the survivors would be first met with the one leading the element: A white and red machine with as much weapons and ordnance mounted upon it as was practically possible, despite looking like it was too heavy to fly let alone move, it was sailing across the arid skies with relative ease. Its wingman was almost as equally over-armed, but going for size and quality over quantity, mounting a battery of large, powerful-looking missiles upon its shoulders, applique armor plating on strategic areas of its frame, and carrying a classic shield-beam rifle combo, with the shield being a mounting point for even more missiles. To both Liam and Daniel, the green machine held a fair resemblance to a Buster Dagger, though with less built-in weaponry. And the last of the trio was a spindly blue machine, seemingly a wimpier version of the red and white leader, having exchanged its weapons for electronic warfare equipment and being very modestly armed with but a beam rifle and a heavy shield.

It seems these strangers have mechs of their own, one of them looking somewhat similar to a certain artillery based mobile suit. Like the ship they came from, the mechs didn’t appear to have any immediate hostile intentions, though Daniel was still a bit wary. But he can at least reply back with comms now established.

“Like my acquaintance here said, we’re all human here. Though I suppose we’re aliens in a different sense. Forgive our caution, but we’ve never heard of the Ceran Navy.”
Ignus was incensed by her words, his push on my mind to try and take over and attack for that insult took far more strain than it should have. While Ignus still shuttered with righteous rage, I did stop the weapons from going live.

It seemed Ignus wasn't exactly putting a high priority on breaching the Ship's com lines for any information to verify themselves. Best to try and draw out first contact so Ignus can get back to the subversion attempt.

From the Warhorns, I started with my reply. Ignus wasn't in the mood to try and Vox their Knight's.

"Not a soul among this crew is a Xenos, Child, each and every being left is Human, just as the Omnisaiiah Intended."

If they are truthful in their intentions, asking them the same questions could then be used to compare their words to their orders once Ignus pulled through.

Or in this place, I could possibly even attempt using Psykana to verify things further. Might as well expand my practice in those arts here in a far safer realm while I could.

So as I spoke, I extended my mind to just the singular child. I didnt push hard, but simply surrounded their own soul with my will, and tried to see if I could make any sense from the surface thoughts and feeling across its mind.

"Are you all crew and soliders in another ship that was pulled into this Planet by Warps in Realspace, or representatives of the Government of this Planet?"
That was a decent question to ask them. If they were yet another group pulled here by the same thing that dragged the rest of them to this desert, hopefully they’d at least have a better idea of what’s going on. If they were actual natives, they might get some good explanations.

Mazin Kiryu

Notorious
The climb to the Mazinger's crown was a tense affair, but miraculously enough, Tyzell's ascent was unmolested and he found the pilder's interiors exactly the way he had left it, save for some stickynotes left by technicians and mechanics that stated both amazement and dismay the Mazinger's utterly primitive avionics and how they had no clue how to safely take its electronics apart due to the extreme tech gap along with something about calling for specialists to help them get started on working on the pilder's systems.

Regardless, it seems that the enemy unknowns had left the Z alone for whatever reason and that Tyzell needn't worry about anything else once he gets the Mazinger up and running.

However, Kane's examination of the Brain Condor as he went through preflight checks yielded a far less mundane result: A bomb cleverly hidden behind the pilot's seat. The bomb wasn't the stereotypical beeping flashing thing that told people how dangerous it was, in fact, the disc-shaped explosive looked like a random piece of scrap, with the only thing that showed its true purpose being an unlabeled keypad upon its face.
Alright, definitely checked it. Everything's good. Also...

This thing is mega old and was just updated for the Infinity op some years later, what did you think this was?

Then again, this is the super robot of super robots, so...I can understand the disappointment, maybe.

Either way, no time! Get all systems online!

Take a deep breath...and shout!

"MAZIIIIIIN......GO!"
Kane would watch as Tyzell went to get Z operational but.. he felt something fishy about his aircraft, the enemy came and knew how to hijack one of the machines.

Could it be that they maybe planted a device on either Z or Great? Or they targeted the one who looks more “menacing?”

Kane didn’t knew as he spoke To Tyzell by radio, “listen kid, you got to help out our allies out there, I need to double check the Condor”

He said before he went to search around the controls, think Kane think.. if the enemy didn’t knew how to hijack something unknown, where could they plant a Bomb? Not the engine given the material.. maybe just may-

Kane would quickly lower himself underneath the seat as he check around the control panels only to see it…

“That a bomb” he said as now he was trapped and needed to do something to remove it or else, the condor might explode and Great will be useless..

sir_fire

Distinguished
Kane would watch as Tyzell went to get Z operational but.. he felt something fishy about his aircraft, the enemy came and knew how to hijack one of the machines.

Could it be that they maybe planted a device on either Z or Great? Or they targeted the one who looks more “menacing?”

Kane didn’t knew as he spoke To Tyzell by radio, “listen kid, you got to help out our allies out there, I need to double check the Condor”

He said before he went to search around the controls, think Kane think.. if the enemy didn’t knew how to hijack something unknown, where could they plant a Bomb? Not the engine given the material.. maybe just may-

Kane would quickly lower himself underneath the seat as he check around the control panels only to see it…

“That a bomb” he said as now he was trapped and needed to do something to remove it or else, the condor might explode and Great will be useless..
The bomb was firmly stuck to the back of the seat, likely super-glued or worse, molecularly bonded to the material. If he had the time, he'd start carving it out of the seat with a knife before he starts the preflight checks. But getting distracted with this sort of task presents its own problem, namely that it would keep him from having eyes and ears out for any nasty infiltrators still lurking about.

Mazin Kiryu

Notorious
The bomb was firmly stuck to the back of the seat, likely super-glued or worse, molecularly bonded to the material. If he had the time, he'd start carving it out of the seat with a knife before he starts the preflight checks. But getting distracted with this sort of task presents its own problem, namely that it would keep him from having eyes and ears out for any nasty infiltrators still lurking about.
Kane was on the clock, if Tyzell was a proper pilot maybe this could have been easy for him to not worry much, but he worry that he could get kill out there.

But now that he found the bomb, he can try to remove it, but he wasn’t exactly “safe” as there was possibly enemy hidden…

“Fuck it, it either not take off or remove this thing now”

He said as he went to one of the drawers in his condor, as he went to grab his knife, as he then went to slowly try to remove the bomb.

But he was “pretending” as he made it sound like he was in a hurry, so he didn’t focus too much on removing the bomb, hoping to hear something that could sneak up on him and try catching them off guard.

sir_fire

Distinguished
Kane was on the clock, if Tyzell was a proper pilot maybe this could have been easy for him to not worry much, but he worry that he could get kill out there.

But now that he found the bomb, he can try to remove it, but he wasn’t exactly “safe” as there was possibly enemy hidden…

“Fuck it, it either not take off or remove this thing now”

He said as he went to one of the drawers in his condor, as he went to grab his knife, as he then went to slowly try to remove the bomb.

But he was “pretending” as he made it sound like he was in a hurry, so he didn’t focus too much on removing the bomb, hoping to hear something that could sneak up on him and try catching them off guard.
Kane's ploy paid off, while he couldn't hear anything that sounded like footsteps or movement, he was suddenly overcome with an odd and inexplicable sense of foreboding and danger... Just like what he and Shinkai had felt back at the hotel earlier. If he were to trust in his instincts and whip around, he'd be met with a very odd sight: A carbon-black shiv several inches long floating in the air. There was a brief pause as if the thing the blade was attached to was just as surprised as Kane was before it promptly struck, the spook trying to stab the Mazinger pilot through the chest.

The Ancient Purple

"What in the world are you talking about?" David inquired.

The Gundam unit was still shooting out the ground around it...Something was wrong, otherwise, the Gundam would've looked towards him...David scanned the area once more as he slowly approached, doing his best to not make the Wing Freedom lookin intimidating...All the while, looking around with every type of scanner he had available...Months upon months, even a year or two of paranoia was setting in.

"I repeat-identify yourself, now. What base is this?" Something was...Off. The atmosphere...It felt different.

""Earth Union Federation"? Is that what you OMNI Cabrons are calling yourselves now? At least you gringos are being honest about your intentions for the rest of the world this time. But too little too late..."

As some of the invaders the Gundam was pursuing either end up getting shot down, caught in collateral damage or scurrying away into tight places where something as large could not reach, it then turns attention towards the other Gundam.

A sigh was heard over the line, clearly belonging to someone else other than the hostile Hispanic. It was Helen's. Her tone sounded much more neutral in comparison to the hostility implied with her companion, but she sounded strained and rather short of breath, indicating that she wasn't at the best of shape to Daniel.

"Attention, pilot of the unidentified Gundam. You are within our restricted airspace, so it is you who must provide proper ID."

Helen requested, pondering the possibility that they must be dealing with another one of these 'Isekai' she has been hearing so much about recently. But despite her more diplomatic approach, her Gundam nevertheless gets into a combat-ready stance, poised to move at a moment's notice if the unknown Gundam were to act in an undue manner.

Ironboi13

""Earth Union Federation"? Is that what you OMNI Cabrons are calling yourselves now? At least you gringos are being honest about your intentions for the rest of the world this time. But too little too late..."

As some of the invaders the Gundam was pursuing either end up getting shot down, caught in collateral damage or scurrying away into tight places where something as large could not reach, it then turns attention towards the other Gundam.

A sigh was heard over the line, clearly belonging to someone else other than the hostile Hispanic. It was Helen's. Her tone sounded much more neutral in comparison to the hostility implied with her companion, but she sounded strained and rather short of breath, indicating that she wasn't at the best of shape to Daniel.

"Attention, pilot of the unidentified Gundam. You are within our restricted airspace, so it is you who must provide proper ID."

Helen requested, pondering the possibility that they must be dealing with another one of these 'Isekai' she has been hearing so much about recently. But despite her more diplomatic approach, her Gundam nevertheless gets into a combat-ready stance, poised to move at a moment's notice if the unknown Gundam were to act in an undue manner.
"As stated before, I am Colonel David Sullivan, of the Earth Union Federation."

David kept the Wing Freedom's shield raised and his rifle on the talon, maintaining his stance...He could make quick work of the Gundam, especially if it was anything like the Clover Gundam, but, that's not what he was here to do. He wanted answers, not a fight.

There were two voices...Someone else was in the cockpit, but it didn't seem like the Gundam had a rumble seat in its cockpit.

"What is OMNI? And who are you?"

Based on the woman's phrasing...It seemed this 'OMNI' had some worldwide influence in some manner...However, no matter how small or big, David would've known of OMNI.

All the while, he continued to look around as far as his camera could show him...This clearly wasn't an accident, a terrorist attack, more likely...Which meant that the terrorists still had to be lurking around.

Mazin Kiryu

Notorious
Kane's ploy paid off, while he couldn't hear anything that sounded like footsteps or movement, he was suddenly overcome with an odd and inexplicable sense of foreboding and danger... Just like what he and Shinkai had felt back at the hotel earlier. If he were to trust in his instincts and whip around, he'd be met with a very odd sight: A carbon-black shiv several inches long floating in the air. There was a brief pause as if the thing the blade was attached to was just as surprised as Kane was before it promptly struck, the spook trying to stab the Mazinger pilot through the chest.
Kane waited, trusting his instincts, as he waited before quickly twisting his knife and spun around to dodge to the right, and try stabbing the potential threat or he just fighting the air.

sir_fire

Distinguished
Kane waited, trusting his instincts, as he waited before quickly twisting his knife and spun around to dodge to the right, and try stabbing the potential threat or he just fighting the air.
The knife slides across the invisible assassin with a shower of sparks. Damn! The bastard has body armor! But thanks to Kane's preparedness, the black blade misses his chest; the weapon digging into the side of the cockpit. Soon his attacker revealed itself as air and light warped around its form to reveal a power armor-clad humanoid with clearly non-human reverse-jointed legs, like that of a bird, or rather... A Reptile!

Hissing in anger at being hoodwinked, the infiltrator lashes out with a quick backfist with its free hand before freeing its other and then trying to grapple with Kane, it's struggling causing its feet to start knocking and kicking against the Brain Condor's dashboard, inadvertently hitting more than a few switches, buttons and knobs...

The Ancient Purple

"As stated before, I am Colonel David Sullivan, of the Earth Union Federation."

David kept the Wing Freedom's shield raised and his rifle on the talon, maintaining his stance...He could make quick work of the Gundam, especially if it was anything like the Clover Gundam, but, that's not what he was here to do. He wanted answers, not a fight.

There were two voices...Someone else was in the cockpit, but it didn't seem like the Gundam had a rumble seat in its cockpit.

"What is OMNI? And who are you?"

Based on the woman's phrasing...It seemed this 'OMNI' had some worldwide influence in some manner...However, no matter how small or big, David would've known of OMNI.

All the while, he continued to look around as far as his camera could show him...This clearly wasn't an accident, a terrorist attack, more likely...Which meant that the terrorists still had to be lurking around.
Helen responds with the same neutral, diplomatic tone as earlier. Broken only by her unsteady, labored breathing.

"We don't have the time to explain. You're on Free Pact Alliance territory, Or FPA for short. Our base is under attack by unidentified infiltrators. If you do not associate with them, either leave immediately or try and help contain the situation before more good people die."

Mazin Kiryu

Notorious
The knife slides across the invisible assassin with a shower of sparks. Damn! The bastard has body armor! But thanks to Kane's preparedness, the black blade misses his chest; the weapon digging into the side of the cockpit. Soon his attacker revealed itself as air and light warped around its form to reveal a power armor-clad humanoid with clearly non-human reverse-jointed legs, like that of a bird, or rather... A Reptile!

Hissing in anger at being hoodwinked, the infiltrator lashes out with a quick backfist with its free hand before freeing its other and then trying to grapple with Kane, it's struggling causing its feet to start knocking and kicking against the Brain Condor's dashboard, inadvertently hitting more than a few switches, buttons and knobs...
The Condor was coming online as it started hovering up on the hangar.

While Kane on the other hand, as he notice the fact the reptile had fucking armor on, he needed to kill him somehow.. while he try dodging the attacks.

As he was using his knife to try stabbing the reptile hand, so he could keep his distance, and then he felt the Condor moving up, as he look at the hangar door for a moment.

Maybe he could use the condor as a way to get the upper hand? As he then quickly try mocking the reptile to try hitting him to hit certain buttons, especially the missiles and thrusters ones..

Cavaliere

Notorious

"On standby, cap'n!"

William Liam Tinmall
<<<∅>>>
Apparently not willing to wait for a reply, the ship sent again it's message before deploying a squad of mobile suits, all heavily armed for what looked like anti-ship combat.
Liam looked around apprehensively, as even his limited experience could recognise a show of force, a move to impose compliance.
The scientist was forced to let go of the controls, not trusting his shaking hands to nor cause a scene with an involuntary movement.

The tension dissolved into confusion as Liam found out that the most heavily armed Suit transmitted the voice of a young girl.

How old was she?

While it was true that Liam sounded younger that he truly was due to his diminutive height, this pilot was not that...

"I guess we count as aliens, all things considered" mused in the comunicators, before noticing that it was still on.

"Uhm... Hello to you too! I'm glad for the help. I'm Doctor William Tinmall, piloting the GAT-X-1000 Null, but please call me Liam..."

They needed the help:
Stuck in a desert with no way to travel it, low on fuel for their suits and food for their men, unless this Ceran navy was going to betray them in the next hour, they were the best shot.

He hoped...

Did... did the Ignus tense?

It was a weird sight, almost an involuntary twitch from something that shouldn't have them.
And, of course, Valrin made sure that we knew that je was part of a cult...
It seems these strangers have mechs of their own, one of them looking somewhat similar to a certain artillery based mobile suit. Like the ship they came from, the mechs didn’t appear to have any immediate hostile intentions, though Daniel was still a bit wary. But he can at least reply back with comms now established.

“Like my acquaintance here said, we’re all human here. Though I suppose we’re aliens in a different sense. Forgive our caution, but we’ve never heard of the Ceran Navy.”

That was a decent question to ask them. If they were yet another group pulled here by the same thing that dragged the rest of them to this desert, hopefully they’d at least have a better idea of what’s going on. If they were actual natives, they might get some good explanations.
At least Daniel was much more sensible, probably because of his rank.

He hoped that the rest of the ship's crew wouldn't create more issues...

Ironboi13

Helen responds with the same neutral, diplomatic tone as earlier. Broken only by her unsteady, labored breathing.

"We don't have the time to explain. You're on Free Pact Alliance territory, Or FPA for short. Our base is under attack by unidentified infiltrators. If you do not associate with them, either leave immediately or try and help contain the situation before more good people die."
"Free Pact...?" Saying something was off was an understatement...David knew nothing of OMNI or FPA.

It was best to figure out the situation now, deal with these new interlopers later.

"Understood." David answered, "Seeing as you've been shooting at the ground, I assume you know how to see them?"

David started searching for life signs...They'd have to work fast, the Wing Freedom wasn't a rescue-oriented Mobile Suit, but David had used it to do rescue work in the past. He'd start by finding any survivors first...Perhaps he could knock out the fire with concussive force from the Wing Freedom's thrusters...

sir_fire

Distinguished
The Condor was coming online as it started hovering up on the hangar.

While Kane on the other hand, as he notice the fact the reptile had fucking armor on, he needed to kill him somehow.. while he try dodging the attacks.

As he was using his knife to try stabbing the reptile hand, so he could keep his distance, and then he felt the Condor moving up, as he look at the hangar door for a moment.

Maybe he could use the condor as a way to get the upper hand? As he then quickly try mocking the reptile to try hitting him to hit certain buttons, especially the missiles and thrusters ones..
The reptile's hands were less protected than the rest of its armored body, earning Kane a grunt of pain from his attacker and a brief respite as it reflexively backed off, but it still took quite the effort to pierce through its undersuit. Guess no expense was spared for whoever armed these spooks.

"Damned monkey!"

Retaliating, the reptile tried to use its superior body weight and size to its advantage by pouncing onto Kane, making sure to keep his knife away from its throat by pinning his wrists, and then trying to headbutt the Scion of the Photon Labs into submission with its helmeted dome. Like before, its struggles were causing its feet to unintentionally hit the Brain Condor's dashboard and control stick, this time causing the jet to zoom out through the partially open hangar doors, where the sudden inertia caused both occupants to tumble about the still-open cockpit, with the spook almost getting thrown out if not for it managing to grab onto the pilder's vertical stabilizer, where it immediately and rather desperately began to pull itself to a far more stable position, trying to get its feet onto the wing.

"Free Pact...?" Saying something was off was an understatement...David knew nothing of OMNI or FPA.

It was best to figure out the situation now, deal with these new interlopers later.

"Understood." David answered, "Seeing as you've been shooting at the ground, I assume you know how to see them?"

David started searching for life signs...They'd have to work fast, the Wing Freedom wasn't a rescue-oriented Mobile Suit, but David had used it to do rescue work in the past. He'd start by finding any survivors first...Perhaps he could knock out the fire with concussive force from the Wing Freedom's thrusters...
David's search for the so-called survivors would be rudely interrupted when a small red and yellow jet suddenly zoomed between the Wing Freedom and the "Clover Gundam". If both Gundam pilots' eyes were quick, they'd notice an armored figure hanging onto the aircraft in an almost comical manner.

Unknown to David and well, everyone in the base at large; they were being watched from a distance. Way, way out in the distance, through a rifle scope. Locking the crosshairs onto the center of mass of the easiest, most obvious target of the bunch: The Wing Freedom. As the hidden sharpshooter steadies its aim, licking its lips with a forked tongue all while it runs its fingers over the firing trigger in an almost sensual manner, savoring the anticipation.

That's right, stand still and be a nice, dumb target for me...

Don't tell me you're going to take the shot without radar or laser rangefinding?

What can I say? Gotta keep your skills sharp...

Well don't pull just yet, wouldn't wanna spoil the show for the rest of the team.

Relax, I know the stakes. Otherwise, they wouldn't have picked us for this Op.

Fine... ETA in 15 seconds by the way.

See? Not a single problem to worry about.

Pulling the trigger, a blinding flash lights up the night followed by a thunderclap that echoes throughout the Alpine mountains, scattering all sorts of birds and other wildlife every which way. And just as the unnatural thunder resounded throughout the Valleys and Plains, both Gundams would get an incoming radar signature from on high; no IFF and seemingly the size of a small plane and most definitely not the one that they had seen just now. Before there could be any conjecture on what the unknown signature is, there was an abrupt flash of light coming from the west, then a deafening clang and a shower of sparks as bright as a new year's fireworks display, and finally followed by the Wing Freedom abruptly getting launched into the air before faceplanting into the tarmac.

Dammit! Minor effect!

That was Phase-Shift armor for sure.

PS or not, the human inside isn't going to walk that off.

Immediately after the surprise attack, from the night skies above, a shadowy vaguely humanoid figure is seen for the briefest of moments pointing its arm downwards before vanishing in the wake of a volley of bluish-white comets that rained down on the RX-78, each missed shot impacting into the tarmac blasting a hole wide and deep enough to fit in an entire family car lengthwise. Needless to say, its supercarbon composite armor will stand long against such potent weapons fire.

Before long, the closest of the hidden attackers makes itself known, and in a rather spectacular fashion at that; coming to a hard landing on the runway, violent enough to smash open a crater with its forceful impact and kick up a thick cloud of dust. Wasting no time, the intruder then charges out of its makeshift smokescreen, revealing its form to be both distinctly saurian in form yet dreadfully familiar; clad in stone-like scales and rounded, organic armor that bore a multitude of dangerous-looking weapons mounted upon it and an unmistakably saurian visage. But what really stands out about it is the resemblance it bore to the Getter Machines used by Saotome Labs, with the aureola-like crest on the back of its head and its stylized mouthguard being a dead ringer for the Getter Dragon. There was no mistaking it... The Dinosaur Empire is attacking mankind again!

Quickly identifying the most immediate threat, the Getter-Dino brings to bear the energy cannon mounted on its right arm and lets loose a rapid volley of bluish-white particle blasts at the Mazinger Z as it was emerging from the Hangars before launching itself at the Black Iron Castle with a jet-assisted superman punch straight into its mouth grill.

Last edited:

Mazin Kiryu

Notorious
Kane would almost get headbutted as thank for the lizard mistake, the Condor took off, causing Kane to nearly being launch out of the condor, but luckily he grab onto the tail fin, holding for dear god.

As he then pull himself toward the condor, using his strength to pull himself toward the condor and try standing.

As he then stare at the reptile and spoke.

“Hey Godzilla reject, so much for killing me, you sure suck at your job!” He shouted as he was provoking him more, coming up with a plan.

sir_fire

Distinguished
Kane would almost get headbutted as thank for the lizard mistake, the Condor took off, causing Kane to nearly being launch out of the condor, but luckily he grab onto the tail fin, holding for dear god.

As he then pull himself toward the condor, using his strength to pull himself toward the condor and try standing.

As he then stare at the reptile and spoke.

“Hey Godzilla reject, so much for killing me, you sure suck at your job!” He shouted as he was provoking him more, coming up with a plan.
The spook, who by now managed to clamber onto one of the Brain Condor's wings responds by pointing its right arm at Kane, where a gunbarrel suddenly popped out of its vambrace before it shoots a bullet at his head, where the projectile grazes against his upper cheek, ruining his perfect sideburns. But before it could try and plug Kane again, the Condor suddenly began to dip to the side, the side it was standing on. Screaming in terror and surprise as it lost its footing at the sudden lurch, it digs its claws onto the wing's surface to keep itself from falling out of the sky, barely managing to hang onto the wingtip. But unfortunately, this meant that the Brain Condor was now rapidly losing altitude and if Kane wasn't quick enough to get to the cockpit in time, the Pilder would end up crashing.

Mazin Kiryu

Notorious
The spook, who by now managed to clamber onto one of the Brain Condor's wings responds by pointing its right arm at Kane, where a gunbarrel suddenly popped out of its vambrace before it shoots a bullet at his head, where the projectile grazes against his upper cheek, ruining his perfect sideburns. But before it could try and plug Kane again, the Condor suddenly began to dip to the side, the side it was standing on. Screaming in terror and surprise as it lost its footing at the sudden lurch, it digs its claws onto the wing's surface to keep itself from falling out of the sky, barely managing to hang onto the wingtip. But unfortunately, this meant that the Brain Condor was now rapidly losing altitude and if Kane wasn't quick enough to get to the cockpit in time, the Pilder would end up crashing.
Kane would take a moment to tap his cheek, not feeling his sideburn for a moment as he stare at the lizard.

“Alright, guess it time to die fuckface”

Kane said as he then went, pushing himself to the controls as he went to sit down on the back of the seat, and turn on auto pilot for the condor to pick register Kane signal.

While it was doing that, Kane would slam his knife to the bomb, trying to rip it off and try grabbing it and then held the bomb and quickly push himself toward the lizard, tackling him and slamming the bomb into the chest.

All the while the condor would then take control of itself and register Kane signal and then flew toward him.

sir_fire

Distinguished
Kane would take a moment to tap his cheek, not feeling his sideburn for a moment as he stare at the lizard.

“Alright, guess it time to die fuckface”

Kane said as he then went, pushing himself to the controls as he went to sit down on the back of the seat, and turn on auto pilot for the condor to pick register Kane signal.

While it was doing that, Kane would slam his knife to the bomb, trying to rip it off and try grabbing it and then held the bomb and quickly push himself toward the lizard, tackling him and slamming the bomb into the chest.

All the while the condor would then take control of itself and register Kane signal and then flew toward him.
The spook gets tackled off the wing just as it had clambered back onto it when Kane had engaged the autopilot. Even though both of them were free-falling towards their doom, the dino still decided to put up a fight, throwing punches at the Scion of the Photon labs all while screaming and roaring at the top of its lungs.

"Fool! You've killed us both!"

Back