• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Legend of Zelda Mafia

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
that's because you're wrong and you can't read me for shit
Damn. Aggressive. And scary.
Animated GIF
Do you disagree with her statement?

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Rug, you got any more reason to vote Yoho when you say you agree with RDK's point regarding Whiskers?

Poyser

Fuck it, I'll read a little, I'm tired

Seems like forced humor. Don't really recall Hime being like this at the start in previous games (I have the memory of a toddler dropped on its head)

Love this

Bitch

Dolphin seems annoying town again. Haven't seen him as scum iirc tbf.
As far as entrances go, this seems alright. I’d lean town. Like the similar vibe on hime that I had too

Poyser

Bit wary of giving rug an easy town lean so its not very strong, but I pretty much thought that’s what he was doing when he voted as following me on a hunch is the kind of thing he does on D1 when he’s town so I liked that he basically said yeah I just voted to move things along

Poyser

I'm gonna regret asking this but... why are either one of them scum?

Anyways, the suspicion on Yoho rug mentioned came off the Nipples post about a question Yoho asked? I agree that those kinds of posts are NAI for Yoho and no one really pushed in that direction, definitely not because of his posts. I don't get why you'd think there was suspicion on him
Probably because I was voting him?

Poyser

the way u went about it felt like u were trying to prove something
i feel like theres no need to announce that ur catching up to a virtually inactive thread where there has barely been any activity
This reads fake, for the simple fact that it’s such generic analysis and reads like you’ve never played with Gad before.

Poyser

You’ve put far more effort into explaining why gad looks scum than psychic, which you just said “is most likely scum” so the vote is jarring, especially as at this point you haven’t given anybody else a reason to vote

Poyser

So far not much to go on, I do find it interesting that Psychic was trying to hook onto me for really no reason and when no one bit pivoted to Gad
Like this post shows he’s not read the game at all, not one thing in this post is based on reality.

“Nobody bit so she pivoted to gad”
And yet she’s voted yoho (albeit it wasn’t bolded so not sure if it counts) and hasn’t voted gad, and her vote puts him at 3 and makes him the leading wagon so saying it like she had no hope and pivoted to gad is so off base it’s unreal

Poyser

Don't really buy his line of thinking that yoho will just skate by til endgame and that being a genuine reason to need to push him, seems like a reach
Oh sorry I should have seen this literally right after lmao

Rugrat trots out this kind of line of thinking literally all the time though? He also admitted he was just voting to help move things along lol. Kind of a weird push ngl

Poyser

There's 11 pages I'm sure you can iso him for yourself
It was a fair question, he’s posted a decent amount but how many of them are contributions to the game? Probably only the post I quoted which was defensive in nature and completely incorrect

Poyser

nah u cant really have it both ways
u cant say scum wouldnt reaction test bc it would actually do shit and then use it as a reason for y she wouldnt be scum when her reaction test led to nothing and it was pretty predictable that it would lead to nothing too

she did it on a guy who already had some sus on him and was being a bit defensive
Huh
Intention and outcome aren’t the same ???
You can town read somebody for their intention even if the outcome was predictably terrible. 99% of the stuff Ekko does is predictably the drizzling shits yet you can still read him town based on trying to figure out what’s going on in his head

I like the point he made. I also don’t really think psychic would think of reaction testing someone as scum. Whether the reaction test is any good or not is completely irrelevant

Poyser

TOWN
hime

LEAN TOWN
Aurelian, Polar Bear, The Orca

SLIGHT TOWN
Poyser, Chairman Nibel

NULL
Rugrat, Whicker, Yoho

INACTIVE AF
Grammaton, Fujishiro

SLIGHT SCUM
Gaddamnit

LEAN SCUM
Psychic, RDK
I don’t really hate this town list tho as it matches me quite well. I’m less sure on orca and I’d have rug as slight town but that’s probably the only changes

But hate hate hate all her pushes so far

Poyser

Actually I’d have gad as town too and I’m feeling alright about psychic, so guess it doesn’t match that well

Back