• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Legend of Zelda Mafia

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Why does yoho feel townie? Afaik you’ve only commented on a post he made saying it was NAI
Good question. His actions are NAI to me, but he hasn't backtracked like I saw him the one time he was scum. He reaction to Polar calling his lack of content in his posts was basically a "yeah, fair"

Poyser

Vote Lynch: Rugrat

Imma park my vote here for now, mostly hunch,
I’m sure this hunch has nothing to do with his vote on you

The only person you’ve shown any suspicion on so far this game was psychic, so why have you voted Rugrat here over her?

Poyser

The short burst of posts when he came in felt quite self conscious and more like fulfilling his duty of getting activity in than the completely erratic display in BCS where he was quite easy for me to identify as town through his sheer could not give a fuck what anyone thought of him attitude
Don’t hate this! Haven’t really noticed whicker at all

Rugrat

Caldust
Don't really buy his line of thinking that yoho will just skate by til endgame and that being a genuine reason to need to push him, seems like a reach
The notion that he’ll skate by to end game is an aside from the main reasoning.

He’s been active and he’s fine, but the point remains that he’s skated to end game without major suspicion before.

Poyser

Good question. His actions are NAI to me, but he hasn't backtracked like I saw him the one time he was scum. He reaction to Polar calling his lack of content in his posts was basically a "yeah, fair"
Is that not a bit of a backtrack lol?
He also backtracked on sussing psychic once she stopped pushing him

By your own words, his play seems to match up with his scum game quite well?

Rugrat

Caldust
I’m sure this hunch has nothing to do with his vote on you

The only person you’ve shown any suspicion on so far this game was psychic, so why have you voted Rugrat here over her?
OMGUS is more common of town than scum in my experience.

I don’t think it’s very common for scum to go for the throat on players that suspect them, because they’re aware they’ll get called out on OMGUS and if they get lynched it removes them from PoE.

Think he might be more likely town ngl

Poyser

OMGUS is more common of town than scum in my experience.

I don’t think it’s very common for scum to go for the throat on players that suspect them, because they’re aware they’ll get called out on OMGUS and if they get lynched it removes them from PoE.

Think he might be more likely town ngl
Well I dont think he was going for the throat other than following a wagon which he saw had some support (haza was pushing it at the time he voted). It sticks out because yoho has only suspected psychic so far this game, who also has 1 vote but he didn’t join it. He seemed to forget all about psychic when she stopped pushing him in fact lol. It just doesn’t feel like he has any thoughts on the game at all tbh. Most of his posts are completely not game related and the ones that are, are essentially just in defence of himself

Poyser

What do you think of Hime rug? With 5 hours left we need to decide on a lynch or at the very least decide on someone we want to push to a claim and then decide whether to lynch them or no lynch. I was thinking yoho tbh but you were one of my only 2 supporters left on that lmao

Other than those 2 I’d be alright with Whicker. I don’t really suspect anyone other than that currently

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Is that not a bit of a backtrack lol?
He also backtracked on sussing psychic once she stopped pushing him

By your own words, his play seems to match up with his scum game quite well?
I don't see that as a backtrack, no. Just carefree.

And the sussing psychic for pushing him thing is just pushing back. We've seen people do this before all the time, not sure what it means for Yoho to be doing it tbf, but yeah.

To be clear, I think he's going to seem as vague and off-topic as scum too, this isn't me giving him town credit, jus that it's he vibe I got.

Rugrat

Caldust
What do you think of Hime rug? With 5 hours left we need to decide on a lynch or at the very least decide on someone we want to push to a claim and then decide whether to lynch them or no lynch. I was thinking yoho tbh but you were one of my only 2 supporters left on that lmao

Other than those 2 I’d be alright with Whicker. I don’t really suspect anyone other than that currently
Think your counter argument on Yoho was fair enough, so happy to push that

Rugrat

Caldust

Probably think Hime is town

She’s made a very bullish push on Psychic, saying that she’s 95% scum. She’s also been pushing Gad too. I’d expect some degree of hedging if she’s scum, as she strikes me as more calculated and pragmatic.

Back