The tripods (War of the Worlds, 2005) invade the following settings

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The tripods are often underestimated, so why not pit them against several other series to see how they go? The usual suspects, as well as a few others I felt like throwing in there...

RWBY
My Hero Academia
The Boys (show)
Horizon Zero Dawn
Cyberpunk
Code Geass
Marvel Cinematic Universe (phase 1)
GaoGaiGar (pre-Goldion Hammer)
Nasuverse

Feats for the tripods...

TL;DR the tripods with shields are at least town level, if not city level, and without the shield are at least building level if not higher (they only managed to beat the two they did by targeting the organix interior, and by hitting one which was already dying; even without shields they had several much better durability feats, like bursting out of the ground, surviving explosions, causing whirlpools and surviving capsules ram into them as fast as lightning). However, as far as I remember they have no speed feats.
The other side have to either defeat all the tripods or hold out for a week. How far do they get into each?
A5yQX3e.jpg

sir_fire

Distinguished
Code Geass stops them for sure, provided that the factions there set aside their differences long enough to deal with them.

Cyberpunk, heavily depends if their tech can be interfaced with human electronics. Or if the Daemons and AIs can do something to them.

Back