• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

To Aru Majutsu No Index Feats/Discussion/Analysis Thread - One Othinus To Rule Them All

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Saints downscaling from Gabriel's Sweep/energy which has statements ranging from turning half the planet to ash to knocking the planet out of the Sun's orbit sounds good to me :mjpls

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
It'd certainly support the idea that nerfed MGs only being planetary is retarded as shit

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
I wouldn't take Accelerator's fight with Elizard being relevant for Saint scaling at all because Accelerator was holding back immensely the entire time.

It's outright stated he could've killed her at any moment.

And how do you even "scale" them to Accelerator's vector control for such a context anyway? It's not telekinesis.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

This is like the third time I've seen this same exact thread on the subreddit :giogio

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Like Othinus, made even more interesting as a main character / anti-hero than a villain. Was the GOAT all throughout the final arc of New Testament and even the volume before that when we finally got to learn his whole backstory.

Also, I really miss this design. Fem!Aleister was fun I guess and now he’s stuck sharing a body with Coronzon

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

So edgy, even her hair is made up of scythes

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
You had kid Accelerator for like two incredibly brief flashback scenes, one Index and the other Railgun for their respective Sister Arcs

Crazy how they made him a character anyway

That ultimate looks like it’s based on the move he did against Kakine where he kicked several rocks towards him with more force put into them then a Railgun

Back