• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

[Toaru] Chimera vs Coronzon

Churronzon

Notorious
  • Chimera is at her weakest
  • Coronzon has her vessel
  • They have as much knowledge about each other as they did in canon
  • Starting distance is 30 meters
  • Win-con is death, incap, or BFR

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Probably the same outcome of Coronzon eventually losing assuming she doesn’t flee like here.

The pure element Fire spell being something not even Mathers could accomplish is more impressive the more you think about it. We’re talking a guy who was on par with Crowley, could casually summon all 4 Archangels with just a Bible, and was even confident with his Magic in defeating Aiwass if Crowley fell back on that too

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Either or, but probably on Coronzon's side. What I got from the fight between Coronzon and Niang-Niang is that a nerfed mg and Coronzon are about equal when not using there big moves.

However, while Niang-Niang wasn't taking the fight seriously Coronzon was explicitly holding back to hide Hamazura's presence, and the damage she took was only cosmetic and easily healed.

So with no reason to hold back and not use her full power I'd count on Coronzon more than not, cause it doesn't seem she has the chronic problem of always playing around like the magic gods.

Back