• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Toaru Franchise Discussion

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
To Aru threads in terms of actual vs debates are banned until the respect thread gets more up to date. At least for the Magic Gods and up iirc.

Which is weird because Masterblack used Aleister (a To Aru character, obviously) in his Ryner Lute thread so like...?
Now hold the fuck up son. You told me to use aleister instead of accelerator. idk whos on the level of magic gods and shit
d7hflmww7re81.jpg

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Now hold the fuck up son. You told me to use aleister instead of accelerator. idk whos on the level of magic gods and shit
d7hflmww7re81.jpg
Ok that was a goof on my part. :mjlol

(But let's just ignore that)

It's not like we've been having any issue discussing his feats.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Ok that was a goof on my part. :mjlol

(But let's just ignore that)

It's not like we've been having any issue discussing his feats.
Alot of the issue with stuff like To Aru is that LN feats are always trouble to debate in a vs setting. People love seeing things happen rather than just reading whats happening so LNs just get shafted

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Alot of the issue with stuff like To Aru is that LN feats are always trouble to debate in a vs setting. People love seeing things happen rather than just reading whats happening so LNs just get shafted
In regards to me suggesting Aleister, I kind of just forgot about the To Aru rule and suggested him because he's more thematically a mage than Accelerator is.

Accelerator is like 10-20% mage, while Aleister is 120%.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I'm more of a fan of church choir music myself though, the edm while sounds cool can get tiring after a while.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I'm more of a fan of church choir music myself though, the edm while sounds cool can get tiring after a while.

^ One of the few scenes the Index anime nailed, especially with that OST.

Haven’t played the gacha game which I don’t think is even available in the west but it’s fun to follow

Mr.OMG

Paramount
Should I say that there were only two groups of people in the studio who were really trying, one group looking for voice actors and the other writing music.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

I miss Mami Kawada. Made such banger openings for both Index and Shakugan no Shana

Back