Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Those scums decided to take the piss since d1.
They knew they could steam roll and control the thread.
Literally had mislynch after mislynch going on.
Only reason they are failing was cuz SK cucked them.
Means the last scums are thread controllers imo.

Whoever has been mislynching ppl.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Nah, I'm all real bro.

I'd be screwing myself in the future if I fake claimed miller lol. Especially if on this site millers are equivalent to ICs. I'd be making it harder for town and myself to clear me lmao.

I know but Ratchet has a history of doing it.
And he now blatantly claimed Vig....
Something shady going on with this team.
Don't think Ratchet kun does that move if he knows his team isn't strong enough to carry that lie all game.

Lindltaylor

Paramount
I think ultra should claim. If I have to vote I will
Asks Ultra to claim here and has generally supported Magic in the debate.

Cause i think you look shaky right now
Why he wanted Ultra to claim ^

I can't lie, I'm a bi frustrated at how you have a habit of undercutting me at really bad times
What does this even mean lol?

I’ve liked your takes at some points, but don’t like how you’re doing business atm
Occasionally I feel you rob me of momentum when I'm onto something, not on purpose, and I'm sure I've done the same lol
That’s just healthy scepticism among peers lol, i certainly don’t think you’re sabotaging me or anything like that
No idea what I think of this exchange at all lmao. Could be distancing, but it's very weird hahaha.

He had enough to put him in claim territory and in a world where you don’t cc, he claims, a point he acknowledged himself
This is a good point towards Ratchet.
I agree - there is a difference between that, and what Magic is peddling - that Ultra was the primary wagon of the day and not Melkor. His words.
It’s entirely inconsequential tho. Easily disproved hyperbole has no utility against people who will fact check, so what exactly is your contention he was doing here? Just hoping and praying or what?
My "contention" was to fact check him, it was from a place of wanting to understand how he got there, not that there must be some nefarious motive behind it.
Yes, I’m sure
More Ratchet and Gram ^

Lethal is extremely likely town
Town reads Lethal and then I recall him scum reading a day later.

Lindltaylor

Paramount
I don't think Pein is the serial either. His defense was essentially WIFOM, but eh, he makes a good point about being tracked or watched after he claimed. Unless serial is ninja, but I highly doubt that.

He's either mafia or town. Frankly a BP townie isn't far fetched in a game with mafia having extra kill and a serial kill every night.

Lindltaylor

Paramount
@Lethal why not just ask the hosts, or poyser how the role works?
I’m withdrawing lethals town lean. I’ve caught him like this before where he gets the town read based on being combative and then just outs his feet up like the game is won already
These two posts about Lethal don't really need to come from Gram as a scum mate even if he wanted to distance from him. I think it was rather excessive.

If you’re town and he’s not, the results in all likelihood are fake, or ultra was able to have his usage concealed (although this is less likely as it seems like a premeditated smear so unlikely he wanted to keep it hidden) . Bus driver doesn’t explain it, which leaves only 2nd redirector or magic being a nexus (if he’s scum) or having some nexus adjacent ability used on him (if he’s town) - none of which are that likely or compatible with my worldview
This was Gram's response to Polar and he generally ended up with Ultra faking his info.

Why is this relevant when you don’t consider him a reliable narrator anyway?

Like what could he possibly say here that wouldn’t leave you with that impression?
I'm specifically referring to him casing Ratchet and providing an explanation that I can see is taking all factors into account, instead he's doing what seems to be more along the lines of rhetoric. I don't think he's eating the whole turkey here from what I've seen.
Gram going after Ultra and Ultra's response.

Alright fuck it, you guys have done the work here

Vote polar
I still have a fundamental issue with him claiming vig and being mafia tbh
Mainly cause I think it’s outside of his risk tolerance profile
Now these are the weird posts. He essentially has scum reads of RDK, T-Pein and Ultra, but votes Ultra's direction anyway especially when he considers Lethal scummy and the general discussion then was around Polar or Lethal - one of them being fake.

I find it weird Gram didn't just weigh in and be like, "Let's lynch Lethal since I scum read him and given we're in disbelief about 2 manipulative roles for town, Lethal would get my vote".

Lindltaylor

Paramount
It's not far-fetched for Gram to be mafia with Ratchet, Ultra and Lethal, but I find it likelier that he's the one that saved this town as the SK.

He's paid attention enough for those shots to come from him. Can't see anyone else alive doing it apart from Ichigo, but since we have a poison on night 1 along with Ichigo's claimed kill - Ichigo should just be town since serial possibly can't poison and kill the same night.

Lindltaylor

Paramount
Also, Ratchet giving up like that last day phase when he was on a team with Gram is something I find very very unlikely. Gram has been on Ratchet and Ultra and generally pro magic since the start.

Ratchet giving up and citing the reason "You can't throw accusations of cheating on people just because you can't have your way, Magic" is contradictory to the Gram - Ratchet - Ultra dynamic that's been going on. In fact, if they really wanted to pivot someone like Gram in a winning position as mafia, then Ratchet not giving up and giving Magic his lynch on him would have directly benefitted Gram as well.

Day 5 VC 7

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Current Vote Count

tower-of-god-new-world-release-date.jpg

Lind: Gad > Jaguark
Pein: Gram
Psychic: Lind > Gram
Gram: Jaguark
Gad: Lind > Jaguark
RDK: Gram
Professor: Gram
Ichigo: Gad

Gram: 4
Jaguark: 3
Gad: 1

With 12 alive it‘s 7 to lynch.​

Bet

vote gad

This is bugging the ever loving shit out of me.

He didn’t claim completely unprompted, he claimed in a way that I can imagine a newbie who doesn’t know any better to claim

It’s just the claim itself is completely redundant, but then his manner is almost disarmingly composed

I’m not feeling as good on this one so unvote

I'll do so in the morning when I'm not on mobile

unvote for now
Lind: Gad > Jaguark
Pein: Gram
Psychic: Lind > Gram
Gram: Jaguark >
Gad: Lind > Jaguark
RDK: Gram >
Professor: Gram
Ichigo: Gad
Reloaded: Gad

Gram: 3
Jaguark/Gad: 2

With 12 alive it's 7 to lynch.

Lindltaylor

Paramount
It would go along with my read on him in that D1 EoD since his confusion then being genuine could have come from an uninformed position as the serial.

And I find last day phase just haphazard to come from a scum team of Gram, Magic and Ultra. Like Ratchet opens up with Magic being SK, and Gram countering it while at the same time saying Lethal is outing himself by giving his results and then Ratchet giving up as mafia.

I find it very unlikely for that to be their play there unless Ratchet just went completely AWOL.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Prof’s points to Gram have been reasonable and Gram’s defenses have been WIFOM. Only thing is that WIFOM does have some merit.

And frankly, if Gram’s gone and flips town and after that Prof’s definitely dying soon and probably Luka too. That leaves possible SK Ichigo as the only somewhat thread contributor.

Which is a shitty position to be in for me lol.

Listen to yourself.

You’re here talking about how ratchet/ultra play only makes sense with someone else to bring it home so it must be me

And then you want to reduce my defence to WIFOM?

What exactly am I supposed to be doing or saying - my play around flipped scum is objectively the best of anyone alive lmao

Lindltaylor

Paramount
A magnificently stupid conclusion, well done
Alright, Gram, help me out of this one then.

What's your PoE for mafia and serial? I've tried, I can probably see Gad as mafia there and the way he voted Jag makes me think they're unaligned.
It could be Psychic, since her scum reads and votes this phase hasn't been satisfactory to me, but I'm finding it hard pressed to see if that's mafia or just apathetic town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back