Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 6 VC 1

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
tower-of-god-the-webtoon-will-resume-in-november-confirmation-from-the-author-arrives.jpeg

Vote Count

vote lynch: Gram

Please claim sk if it's you

If I get lynched go him luka jag if sk helps you out, sk will be Gram or TP imo, the other will be scum

I'm town

RDK: Grammaton

Gram: 1​

With 8 player alive, it's 5 to lynch. Threadmarks updated and alive players list soon updated.

Last edited:

Lindltaylor

Paramount
Beginning to think Ultra just TMI'd all the townies. So I'm just gonna town read his town reads :dankpepe
In case I do go over here for posterity,

Lynch Magic immediately, don't balk out or use any excuses

Get rid of Ichigo/Sig and if those are town flip Polar. T-Pein ought to go as well

Don't lynch Ratchet/Luka/Mango/Watson. I think CP and Gad are fine too.

Shoot tweet in the back of the head and make sure he doesn't reach wincon fuck that bird
We go from this read list of Ultra's to:

Also keep an eye on Gram, not sure if he's scum or not, gonna hedge and say just dont follow hos direction going forward regardless, he's been lukewarm
A random suspicion on Gram, and this was when Magic had already claimed Mason. I get Ultra was tunneling Magic as scum, but why not TMI Gram as town again like he did.... with basically everyone else.

Psychic/Jag/Aurelian all probably town as well
Here are his reads for Jag with Psychic and Fang.

Sig/Ichigo/T-Pein/Gad and then from there I'm just guessing. Think all the above can plausibly fit scum and most have offered basically nothing.
Ratchet's reads. I quoted both Ultra and Ratchet before on Pein and they had him as scum. And here again those two have Pein as scum. At this point, I'm beginning to think Pein just isn't aligned with Ratchet / Ultra.

You mean for the other 4? Watson primarily because of how Magic has handled the slot, he had a tenuous town read and his progression for reading that slot scum today doesn't make sense if you think about it for 2 seconds. Gram can easily be scum on play but he won't be scum with Magic as it would mean both masons are scum, that doesn't make sense to me. Luka I think is town but I don't have compelling reason for it, just think on play there is nothing I think is scummy there. Prof I'm quite certain is town based on how he handled end of Day 1, how he responded to pressure Day 1, and his posts yesterday which made sense to me.
Here are Ratchet says something similar about Gram too. At least along the lines of Ultra. He can be scum, but not scum with Magic. Basically "Keep an eye on him"

Like at this point, Ultra and Ratchet have tunneled Magic so hard, that they're forced to give a read of Gram as town, but are still hesitant to do so. I don't remember Gram attacking this angle of theirs.

@Polar Bear @Psychic @Jaguark101 @Lethal @Luka @Lindltaylor @Gaddamnit

Come on let's go, same question to you lot. What do you think about my argument with him today?
Here is where Ratchet quoted us to give input. Lethal's name is there and frankly I'm inclined to think that Ratchet has at least put one more team member there.

And I'm thinking it's Luka.

Grammaton

Consigliere
If you're gonna point a gun to my head and make me choose then it's between Luka and Gram.

The logic here is obviously faulty, you don’t need to make a gun to head choice here. There’s 3 players who are de facto confirmed town owing to role/setup (prof, Lind and Ichigo)

As you yourself are ostensibly going to be working to the pretense that you are town, there isn’t any gun to head choice to make, as there’s 4 scum slots (3 mafia 1 Indy)

Therefore luka is the distance and I am the attempt to force a winning position today.

To look at this another way, you would have to be sure that everyone else (rdk/tpein) is non town, so why not lynch them and see what the serial killer does - I’ve identified the issue there but crucially you haven’t

Lind there’s one bodybag for you, 2 if you include luka.

Grammaton

Consigliere
If you think I am scum going all in, I’ll remind you that in that timeline I can’t actually do that - I can’t advocate for the lynch of the SK today (or probably any day) and it will probably take me 2 nights to get rid of him, so I have to play honest for at least 2 more days

If you think I’m the SK then you know I have a vested interest in hitting scum here, just as I would have last night. The only kill that makes sense from that pov is yoho, and that’s already been claimed

As either of the non town alignments I need credit in the bank, unless you think I’m trying to set someone up to look good - and if you say luka which is the only one that really fits, I will reply by saying I am 100% happy to lynch him today, just as I am jag or rdk

Jaguark101

Illustrious
If you think I am scum going all in, I’ll remind you that in that timeline I can’t actually do that - I can’t advocate for the lynch of the SK today (or probably any day) and it will probably take me 2 nights to get rid of him, so I have to play honest for at least 2 more days

If you think I’m the SK then you know I have a vested interest in hitting scum here, just as I would have last night. The only kill that makes sense from that pov is yoho, and that’s already been claimed

As either of the non town alignments I need credit in the bank, unless you think I’m trying to set someone up to look good - and if you say luka which is the only one that really fits, I will reply by saying I am 100% happy to lynch him today, just as I am jag or rdk
Then who is you're pick for the lynch?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Yo.
I got tricked by Dr to lynch Gad fr.
He said it was at 4 or something.
Thought I put him at -1 to trick yall...

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Idk how yall see Psychic and Reloaded dying and not wonder why gramma who keeps avoiding lynches day after day is alive.?

Also why is lind alive still?
A solver?
Is his solve wrong?
Dr too.

Sususususususususus

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
What do you think?

Why are you alive anyways?
You can't get lynched obviously.
Explain?
You are less dangerous to the scums that Psychic and Reloaded was?
Really?

In b4
"Scums left me alive for town to start thinking like that "
Nope.jpg

Lindltaylor

Paramount
Man, this Luka ISO is draining the energy out of me. I'm honestly just fed up with ISOs. Frankly, just from a tone perspective, he seems townie. But beyond that, I think his main push on day 2 was on Gram and he's never really taken a stronger step in that direction.

He's had a scum read of Gad going on for a while. I've never actually felt that he made a strong stance against a flipped scum though. It's like he's gone against them, but not really gone against them.

That Polar vote still bugging me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back