Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night 5 ends

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Death of brave warriors:

Tower-of-God-image-1.png

All of them were brave, kind and loyal warriors. Ready to lay down their lives for the town. Alas death came for them early.

@Psychic was killed...

She was:​

Arie Vicente, the New White
Vanilla Town

ff4529add5542d5df4840a46593b7da8-1.jpg

Congratulations, you are FUG Aligned! Formerly part of the many souls forming the entity of the Slayer White, you managed to break free from Hoaqin's control and are now in charge of your shared body. You were once a son of Arie Hon thirsty for more power and wanted to achieve greatness.

However, you are currently weak and lack power. As such, you are a Vanilla Town.

You win when all threats to FUG have been defeated.​

@Mr. Reloaded was killed...

He was:​

Baylord Yama, King of Bayroad
1x Healer, 1x Reloader

439-baylord-yama-face-1-1.jpg

Congratulations, you are FUG Aligned! One of FUG's Slayers and the King of the Canines Peoples. Originally against Jue Viole Grace, you recognized him as a great person. You are now fighting Zahard's Army, Lo Po Bia and Po Bidau Families along the Slayer Candidate to avenge your father, Wang-Wang.

Healer, once during the game, at night, you might heal someone from poisoning, saving them from death. This can be used on yourself.

Reloader, once during the game, at night, you might select a player and refill one shot of the last ability they used. This doesn't work on yourself.

@Yoho was killed...

He was:​

Po Bidau Tiara, Librarian Princess
Vanilla Town

1fd128500deaed7b6c48e38f41a7aa53-1.jpg

Congratulations, you are FUG Aligned! A High Ranker of the Po Bidau Family and candidate to become one of Zahard's Princesses. Because your Father Po Bidau Gustang has declared war on the King, you are now opposing him and helping FUG. Whatever your motives ultimately are, you are currently doing everything in your power to help the Irregular.

You are a Vanilla Town.

Day 6 has begun
You have 48 hours to discuss
With 8 players alive it takes 5 votes for majority

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Me - town
Lind - town
Ichigo - town

Probably looking for 4 non town in
-
Gram
RDK
Pein
Jag
Luka

That’s 4/5

We can’t really afford to hit the serial in that. If I’ve miscleared Lind/Ichigo I just don’t care

Be very careful with your votes

I’m leaning toward RDK bc I feel like that’s my best bet at hitting scum but def not serial

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Town is probably between Luka/Jag

I think I’d probably lean it being Luka rn but not confident. Especially if Gram turns out scum and not serial bc that’s the person he’s softest on in the rest of that PoE

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Me/Lind not being killed really trips me out a bit but Lind is the player here I’m definitely fine losing to

I think he’s town anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back