• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Transformers feats/discussion

grillmaster

Paramount
complete chance i found this fucking hilarious bit from Ask Vector Prime

so, this is a ridiculous story
it begins with the original comic adaptation of the 1986 movie, pretty much everything goes as in the film with slight differences that are irrelevant here
Rodimus destroys Unicron with the matrix
q8N_OqhFcPeD8J43e2UaC8pFvmwGa0UhdaAQY6Zh63ljktpKDo_wPF3OdryC63euugN6BjJO_GiqT52QYEkZ6ruy3iE3uZd959gYty7iqlhFXUaYRizTtuHarDYViDw3A3fr5vWP5Q=s1600

now for the original comic, this was the end, but AVP said what happened to Unicron's remains after this
Rodimus using the Matrix did not just destroy Unicron, he blasted him out of the universe
Unicron winds up in the universe of the Revenge of The Fallen mobile game, where the binary end state of this reality (based on whether or not megatron activates the star harvester) fucks up his quantum processors further
Unicron's shattered corpse crumples into Planet X, inadvertently resurrecting a bunch of the dead Decepticons Unicron had consumed
these dead decepticons dubbed their world (Unicron) Planet X, and invaded the universe of the Transformers Zone Story Pages as the Tenth Planet (Violengiguar's homeworld)
The Powered Masters then used the Zodiac to destroy Violengiguar, which had the side effect of splitting Planet X in two
The one left behind in their universe becomes a paradise world
Zone12FinalPage.jpg

The other half was blasted to the universe of the Galaxy Force Cartoon, where Gigalonia/Gigantion was finally able to defeat them once and for all

grillmaster

Paramount
this isnt directly stated to me but the implication i got from a bunch of dead decepticons being revived by unicron is that THAT is meant to be Violengiguar's origin, which would be absolutely fucking demented
its not stated sadly and probably not intended, but it would line up considering Violengiguar is literally a bunch of dead decepticon souls merged together

oh and heres the quote, of course
Q: Dear Vector Prime,

Is Planet X truly the body of Unicron? If so, is that Unicron a Multiversal Singularity?

A: Dear Extreme Erudite Explorer,

Sometimes it is. The Planet X that menaced Aurex 105.08 Alpha was, originally, the shattered carcass of Unicron from Primax 886.0 Gamma. Following its destruction by Rodimus Prime and the Autobot Matrix of Leadership, it was blasted into Tyran 609.08 Kappa, a universe previously devoid of any Unicron Singularity event.

At the outskirts of the human solar system, an undetected Tenth Planet, Unicron attempted to repair himself, a process that would have taken thousands of stellar cycles under the best of circumstances. But existing in a binary end-state universe, where that realities' Megatrons often successfully activated a Star Harvester, put a tortuous amount of strain on quasi-dormant quantum processors. His comatose form resurrected many of the Cybertronians he had previously consumed in an attempt to bolster his repair capabilities, and they dubbed their planet Planet X.

Utilizing the amazing capacity of their world, they transited to Primax 290.0 Zeta and began their reign of conquest. They were thwarted, naturally, by the Autobots of that realm, and with the power of Zodiac energy the taint of Unicron driven from that reality, splitting the planet in twain. One half remained behind, a virtual paradise. The other was shunted to Aurex 105.08 Alpha, where the denizens of Gigalonia were able to, finally, eradicate its scourge once and for all.
its a pretty gnarly coincidence, at least

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I think he has a good chance vs chaos king

idk about Oblivion. you would need to take more statements in TF at face value than you would for Marvel.

Tree of Life bullshit might help though

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
IIRC, Star Saber from IDW or another continuity was also racist.
idw star saber is a religious fanatic. i guess he's vaguely racist but mainly as an offshoot of how Tyrest is (believing that sparks from the Matrix are more pure than Sparks created through other means). James Roberts was always included Transformers versions of topics like segregation and apartheid in his stories

grillmaster

Paramount
idw star saber is a religious fanatic. i guess he's vaguely racist but mainly as an offshoot of how Tyrest is (believing that sparks from the Matrix are more pure than Sparks created through other means). James Roberts was always included Transformers versions of topics like segregation and apartheid in his stories
gad damn spacists

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
And I thought Megatron was bad.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
i gotta hand it to him after rereading some of mtmte he did a really good job working in the themes he wanted to cover but he did it in a way none of them were exactly 1:1 with real life and so they feel right at home in the Transformers universe and flesh out its culture instead of feeling shoved into it. He wrote a lot about racism in a way anyone can understand, but in a way that didn’t compromise the setting he was working in at all

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
I have looked through it but I didn't really catch anything super new or relevant for the thread. maybe I've missed something, but it more or less just seemed to give info that you would already know from reading the comics

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
I have looked through it but I didn't really catch anything super new or relevant for the thread. maybe I've missed something, but it more or less just seemed to give info that you would already know from reading the comics
I meant about the Ultimate guide book written for Dreamwave since I thought it was for the entire franchise.

Last edited:

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
I meant about the Ultimate guide book written for Dreamwave since I thought it was for the entire franchise.
oh, that one has good information. I think me and Grill have referenced or posted pages from it here. It's the first place it's confirmed Unicron and Primus' original battle was for the entire multiverse and not just one universe for example.

Back