• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Transformers feats/discussion

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I know that belongs more in the other thread, but I have to post it here because it’s so clownshoes

It’s TF related anyway :tupac
the best part is my tf understanding was worse back then and I was actually lowballing Unicron. I also had no clue at all how infinities work or how stupidly big AVP retcons made the scaling for Unicron and the 13

grillmaster

Paramount
I know that belongs more in the other thread, but I have to post it here because it’s so clownshoes

It’s TF related anyway :tupac
oh god not this again

funny ass story i actually discovered this place through that ripplefrog post, i found that spacebattles thread by accident a while ago, then went on a spree to find more lore shit and then found this thread

i wouldnt be here if it wasnt for spacebattles and google search results :wow

grillmaster

Paramount
the star saber downplay is always the funniest fucking shit man, same with the 15 quadrillion universes from bug bite, like are you serious

people really take bugbites 15 quadrillion universes number over VECTOR PRIME, the literal GUARDIAN OF THE MULTIVERSE, APPOINTED BY PRIMUS AND EXISTING OUTSIDE OF TIME

people really refuse to accept the star saber being multiversal even when we are directly TOLD so by NEXUS PRIME

this shit is amazing

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
the star saber downplay is always the funniest fucking shit man, same with the 15 quadrillion universes from bug bite, like are you serious

people really take bugbites 15 quadrillion universes number over VECTOR PRIME, the literal GUARDIAN OF THE MULTIVERSE, APPOINTED BY PRIMUS AND EXISTING OUTSIDE OF TIME

people really refuse to accept the star saber being multiversal even when we are directly TOLD so by NEXUS PRIME

this shit is amazing
TF doubters when the multiversal+ wackiness gets revealed:
AALIYAH_WROTE_JAY_AN_APOLOGY_LETTER%F0%9F%93%83__MARK_WANT_DESIREE_AND_HANNAH!%F0%9F%98%B1_4-32_screenshot_(1).jpg

grillmaster

Paramount

this shit is amazing
i hate it even DEATH BATTLE perpetrated that shit
fraud battle, downplays tf so hard its unreal

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
even on a basic level db’s research was just bad. you can ignore any esoteric higher dimensional super obscure lore and “transformers only has one multiverse so they lose” is still just straight up wrong

their megatron frieza one was worse though, in terms of research anyways

grillmaster

Paramount
even on a basic level db’s research was just bad. you can ignore any esoteric higher dimensional super obscure lore and “transformers only has one multiverse so they lose” is still just straight up wrong

their megatron frieza one was worse though, in terms of research anyways
nitpicky thing that bothers me, for the optimus vs gundam fight they used his actual cartoon backstory but for megatron vs frieza they used IDW???

personally ive always felt g1 megatrons "idk i love war" was closer to frieza than IDWs fallen revolutionary anyway

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
i still dont get why use idw at all when it has nothing to do with either g1. the only time it crossed over at all is in….Regeneration One when idw Roddy got summoned by Marvel Rodimus

grillmaster

Paramount
i think g1 megs was literally built to be the leader of the decepticons according to FFoD but hes also just clearly enjoying this shit

grillmaster

Paramount
i still dont get why use idw at all when it has nothing to do with either g1. the only time it crossed over at all is in….Regeneration One when idw Roddy got summoned by Marvel Rodimus
yeah the conflation between IDW and G1 was super weird and confusing

IDW transformers powerscaling makes peoples fuckin brains rot or something i dont get it

Back