• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Transformers feats/discussion

Thirteen prime

Preeminent

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
Oh my god! How many versus wikis exist?!

This wiki has a tier over 1-A.
There is a Transformers character that fits this category?

Last edited:

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
lmao they literally just copy and pasted some of my posts wholesale, they didn’t even bother rewriting

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
entire tree of life section is word for word what i posted about it lol. even most of the sources or scans are the exact same ones I used in my cosmology breakdown. I always hope TF cosmos threads will bring some new information I’ve never seen but I didn’t think it would get to the point this thread is just being diced up for other sites :wow

grillmaster

Paramount
entire tree of life section is word for word what i posted about it lol. even most of the sources or scans are the exact same ones I used in my cosmology breakdown. I always hope TF cosmos threads will bring some new information I’ve never seen but I didn’t think it would get to the point this thread is just being diced up for other sites :wow
simply amazing isn't it

Arcee

Notorious
This isn't really too important but what would the RBA characters lifting strength be? Based on this episode.

Even with the help of 3 other bots, Whirl was struggling to barely move this bus. It wasn't until Wedge joined in when they managed to push that bus a considerable distance.

It looks like a charter bus, which generally weighs 10-16 tons. However, I'm 100% sure that it would take much less strength to push it. By giant robot standards, the RBA characters are weak af lol.

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
Probably BotBots since those characters are significantly below average human level iirc.
Maybe Gobots are one of the weakest continuities. We should include Diaclone, Microman and Machine Robo feats in this thread since they are part of the same multiverse?

Arcee

Notorious
Maybe Gobots are one of the weakest continuities. We should include Diaclone, Microman and Machine Robo feats in this thread since they are part of the same multiverse?
Believe it or not, there are planet busting feats in the original Gobots cartoon. (although, they were done with weapons so they don't scale to any of the characters' physical stats)

That episode with the "Evil One" (aka the Gobots incarnation of The Fallen) also has a weapon that is potentially a universe buster, although it is a bit iffy imo.

grillmaster

Paramount
This isn't really too important but what would the RBA characters lifting strength be? Based on this episode.

Even with the help of 3 other bots, Whirl was struggling to barely move this bus. It wasn't until Wedge joined in when they managed to push that bus a considerable distance.

It looks like a charter bus, which generally weighs 10-16 tons. However, I'm 100% sure that it would take much less strength to push it. By giant robot standards, the RBA characters are weak af lol.
to be fair arent they basically children by cybertronian standards lol
theyre all pretty small anyway

grillmaster

Paramount
Believe it or not, there are planet busting feats in the original Gobots cartoon. (although, they were done with weapons so they don't scale to any of the characters' physical stats)

That episode with the "Evil One" (aka the Gobots incarnation of The Fallen) also has a weapon that is potentially a universe buster, although it is a bit iffy imo.
tell me more where is this, ive never even seen gobots, ive always wanted to out of curiosity

Arcee

Notorious
to be fair arent they basically children by cybertronian standards lol
theyre all pretty small anyway
Even taking that into account, they should still be classified as being pretty weak lol.

tell me more where is this, ive never even seen gobots, ive always wanted to out of curiosity
The episodes "Genius and Son" and "Nova Beam" are two examples. I believe that there are a few other planet-busting feats or higher but I can't remember the episodes off the top of my head.

"In Search of Ancient GoBonauts" is the episode with the Evil One.

EDIT: The Nova Beam is actually a star buster :wack

grillmaster

Paramount
Even taking that into account, they should still be classified as being pretty weak lol.

The episodes "Genius and Son" and "Nova Beam" are two examples. I believe that there are a few other planet-busting feats or higher but I can't remember the episodes off the top of my head.

"In Search of Ancient GoBonauts" is the episode with the Evil One.

EDIT: The Nova Beam is actually a star buster :wack
jobs to Omega Doom :mjpls

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Diaclone has some decent feats especially with the Gridman crossover iirc. But a lot of the Diaclone Reboot material is poorly translated and I don’t even know where to find any material for the original Diaclone storyline

Interestingly Diaclone characters in Legacy are not said to be from the Diaclone universe, but Waruders directly appeared in TFCC so it should still be canon…

grillmaster

Paramount
kreo unicron is a thing and he too is part of the singularity :mjgrin

i dont really know kreo lore most of it is just skits so i dont think theres much nuts scaling

Back