Transformers feats/discussion

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Omega Lock stuff, sort of ties into what I've been arguing that Galaxy Force Primus should be at least universal from closing the singularity

from Ask Vector Prime - Echoes and Fragments
Sideways and Gong plan to use Omega Locks to synch two universes together

The entire universe is basically balanced around Cybertron. Gong is able to use the Omega Locks to merge two universe's histories together.
Sideways basically does the same thing as Gong, and it's specified that Omega Locks are a small part of Primus' essence. Basically a fraction of his power is capable of multiversal reality warping. Also keep in mind? Gong and Sideways aren't even trying to destroy anything, they're just fucking with timelines for fun. So yeah that guy on VSB who thought Unicron and Primus capped at universal is full of shit, but we all knew that

From Part 2
Sideways contemplates manipulating universes from other Clusters

The story continues like this for a while, the only other thing I want to note is besides being able to observe what happens in different universes, Sideways can enter "trans-phase" mode and step into other universes as he please.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Also

As I just finished rereading The Wreckers stories I had forgotten about this

Another confirmation that the IDW Universe has divergent realities, with Tarantulas even saying the actions and branch timelines would provide him with infinite material for new experiments.

So, if anyone doubted Perceptor's word on the IDW Universe generating infinite new ones, we have another source confirming it. Also, since Vector Prime confirmed the IDW Universe was originally singular, Tarantulas having access to these divergent realities at all proves what Perceptor said was true.

So basically no matter how you look at it, universes in transformers spawn multiverses and beyond. It has pretty much never been "just" one multiverse by OBD standards.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Turns out I missed something pretty important about the Omega Locks stuff
-Cybertron not just an axis for a single universe, but multiple universes.
-Sideways and Gong's actions potentially threatened a large group of Universes

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Additionally, all singularities shown (The 13, Primus, and Unicron) are monstrously strong. Vector Prime immediately after awakening as a singularity's first act was to hurl a guy into a big bang.
just gonna post Megatron beating a more experienced version of Vector Prime than the one there

Also, more confirmation that the Unicron Singularity will eventually destroy everything in existence if not stopped

Unicron Singularity has caused massive temporal instability to the point versions of Unicron are inside it, plus it’s the source of memory problems and other continuity issues

Last edited:

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Not that it matters much since me and CD are the ones who update this thread () but I figured I'd explain how I justify or use certain Ask Vector Prime statements, because while AVP is one of the best sources of obscure lore in the series, even its writers make mistakes.

For example
One of my claims that Vector Prime and the 13 are Megaversal involved this statement
Obviously millions of realities is nowhere near that. Why am I still using that statement? Because 1. he has another statement outside of this addressing him stopping the destruction of an entire Universal Cluster 2. Vector has one other statement about the multiverse being finite that is at odds with multiple other statements he's made thus, it is far more consistent for AVP and transformers in general, for the multiverse to be an infinite (and beyond) space.
This quote is often used by downplayers. It can be ignored for two reasons: other sources besides AVP (such as TFCC, IDW Comics, Transformers Deviations, and Regeneration One) contradict it and 2. Vector Prime himself has actually stated reality is infinite for more times than the one time he stated it was finite.

So pretty much AVP is a great resource, but sometimes even they make mistakes, and in those instances it's good to look for corroborating sources and/or other AVP quotes on the same subject matter, which is how I've chosen to handle it. AVP is blatantly canon, so it's not a source we can just disregard because a few details don't always line up. We also have to keep in mind that multiple writers contributed to it as well, and that most always results in continuity gaffs even from the most careful individuals.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Wonder where Beast Wars ranks now I vaguely remember something about town/city level and hypersonic top tiers but I wonder if that changes with any of this new info

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Wonder where Beast Wars ranks now I vaguely remember something about town/city level and hypersonic top tiers but I wonder if that changes with any of this new info
Not sure any of the main cast changes, but Beast Wars did introduce the Vok and well...

they exist across universes, dimensions, and consciousness. Basically they're fucking impossible to kill

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Remembered an odd tidbit of info from a recent interview that's kind of interesting
https://news.tfw2005.com/2021/10/29...r-blaster-and-tf-team-roundtable-recap-443983
Legacy – connected to WFC? Multiverse, aesthetic is similar, only talking toys, WFC set a standard will continue
Generations Selects – will it get more niche now that Legacy is multiverse? Will dip into a wider pool across lines.
It's sort of stated that the toys themselves are their own multiverse. I wouldn't think about this too hard though, but it is interesting when you consider stuff like Toy Bios being canon universes in their own right in some cases.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Transformers metafictional stuff (lol)
Reason why Transformers can interact with real life
most Unicrons in real life are toys
Q: Dear Vector Prime,

Do you know of any future Transformers continuities that we Quadwal humans have not yet discovered, that will take the form of future series in our world?
A: Dear Prognosticating Person,

Indeed I do.
Vector Prime is aware of transformers stories that don't exist in the real world yet.
But telling us about them would create a paradox
Vector Prime is fully aware he is fictional and claims we are equally fictitious

Transformers have interacted with fictional versions of themselves

Unicron is fully aware of his own writer and threatens to kill him

And in the Titan comics Starscream once kidnapped all the writers, with Furman "barely escaping"

Last edited:

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Soundwave can chill at the Unicron Singularity's event horizon:

for reference, the Unicron Singularity managed to destroy a distant planet

and another feat regarding the black hole is Optimus surviving in its depths when trying to get the Omega Lock that Master Galvatron threw in there to destabilize the singularity more

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
This is ultimately irrelevant but it’s possible the Galaxy Force subbers sort of flubbed Gigantion’s/Gigalonia’s size

They use the word “kōsei” (恒星 in moon rune), which just means star or maybe fixed star, nothing about it being small

I don’t know Japanese so maybe it isn’t actually wrong, but it’s just a hunch I have

so basically get someone who really knows the language to make sure of this one

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
@OtherGalaxy the Bayverse continuity of all things might have a pretty good mental feat

"absorbed the mental mass of a hive intelligence 70 trillion strong"
loooool

I also wanted to bring up to you that the way the Enigma of Combination works, in Unicron Soundwave channels "billions upon billions" of souls and minds to mindfuck Unicron

this is significant because the Enigma has always been Nexus Prime's artifact even pre-Shroud, so you can directly scale this to the Thirteen. So it makes Vector Prime saying he freed souls from Mogahn the Mass seem a lot less like flowery language and more like a viable feat.

Granted anybody who was shaping the multiverse probably has some level of mind/soul fuck since they were establishing the cosmos but it's good to have confirmation.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Also, I forgot about this scan

further confirmation every possible variation of each universe exists
so it's pretty hard to deny Transformers is well beyond multiversal+ at this point if for every universe out there, so are all its variants

Also here Unicron is specifically mentioned travelling through Universes and Dimensions. A lot of times transformers uses 'dimension' to mean universe, but here they are separated, which makes me think the Funpub stuff about him reaching through "space and dimensions" is meant to be the same thing.

Last edited:

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Some interesting stuff about Galaxy Force here:

And in GF, Primus was acknowledged as the creator of the universe more than once, plus some stuff about how each key has a planet’s worth of energy (much more than that though obviously)

Another retelling of the Unicron story of him eating everything in existence:

it’s very similar to the Marvel comics story