Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
UK_18-21_Raiders_of_the_Last_Ark-26_1.jpg

Megatron forcibly absorbs the energy of a black hole amping himself, and Windcharger sends this black-hole amped Megatron flying.

Sorry for the low quality, this shit is obscure as fuck.

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Omega Doom is a star buster who was going to nuke a sun, but Nexus Prime stops it from exploding

mN7rbwRP7-ID-7KUhh_tnADUcGd5HCugA7hvOOitVcVp7vDkVU5qgBW9TSxuUEZa_sRVC5L-yE-oKZievRI3dJWhtzEMzCVugy9zDDExGudtODN6S2Dbn8hQ3fJezKJBGBnn-Q=s0

lVRRTyT15Aq3-9pJUzpnrraSEcva9W12zOsZVNICW0kCk7Yhsyv6v9ktoBQrEGBcvmMYPtL01EZ6p1bEeriAz1xkn4GgDQXkv8ttqZUbRm3Jt4tan70blRkewCaCdRk9RX3LOw=s0

_GymuXwlqJAj-2BajmyOuXFjujpOhZH1p1y5FUYOIC-dXBX8nI9cUtHK01INIZw8Otw82yXz8LgxU1nhPgQYb8jTLQOz71vskNEgJoqpTF48HYlPxuL442VJ19LHAscm9AHxLQ=s0

fRfPGiyMFt_ROjIa-VpZYtUHJSIEm_ofg9N8YNCOOMxnAscL8YwSi9A3l5pUTLQH_ESYID378wemCiIFHPvOnxeFsVjRNIAo2RhciosDjGrlRN2txnz7CJMePVUptEszmhor3g=s0

Nexus Prime profile:

TU9CDtjxwZ8gz5NzMzthv3HQPeF5LlIz1wtTZbaFP5F-nMkWNLXFrHyrkHQElcuU3jEwkK-aPj1rRvhAUV3BBXbJ_eSZdVUv2EgPcVsXMGGV_3Fi64R95mh_zaa5jet-DCSBXg=s1600

A version of Megatron uses Spacewarp to channel and shoot the power of a black hole at Ramjet, who just shrugs it off and says the power of dead stars is nothing to him and he held the power of dead universes before

FAcdfHcB1awbOhlY-otp01FdjKQMPmHJbwpSpJpJQoMyiaEI04dKBJ_XL1wz7ChTMR26mQs4Ui61utgbNNTpI0E8GU-zOx-BO8x_LtLJEJUkC0BierYeN8vDJpA4WY2Tjb43TA=s0

notable here is that Ramjet is nerfed since he has no connection to Unicron in that universe

vvgEY7BgD2I300tUeqab5Sm9UZu4qO3AzVEOV6771fdPufz-nGKomUCg5T-mz0QiXIeOV9nQEEjBegZFVZFUpGj-T02m7swh92slH2xGhRiL7a8BwroFg79d1guM36X2PXvZkg=s0

020eOswYejrAtJ0CHq8iqJMZr1DolqKX0hMrPFMBdEq0WeyHetrEw2nbsRknxXR2vQNE1tSgQiZxsDxQMFCyqJe_Rjd3dPG32YrxbHanvaF-NT5-Evqhq2jOE-vFyMIdg3Uc5w=s0

Vector Prime can fight and beat a stronger Ramjet

Ims-c6lUA4IeOTuA-ZFA1TGs5QNB2jYmOsMkdFPObkfH7t5doRFwdqAyncvelhNa_k8fb0TBVVWDZPaGr4DPrs7i81DMMqEN4w6m4vZ071VLBoii52jsYX3HO4wgKb3UcZivCw=s0

Q2cSfWcTP2m3sNNeCMrEUvUZZactlWoAvnTbwIbvcfstiHXrBj5slycroE0JwpPDywLafDh0o9mb5LYNRjSl3gr3Z0yBbqF2i6kEjjUtEjTKQ3KUvf6ORo5urNioqrF8WR1eHw=s0

EE5clEa5qSczXg1sH9XUWmv2TNrWi7S85bJ-rXR8isDMU7VBRy_k0vL1Hcop14UQCLNVVsa8YafJxbGmuGfqIVsbWskPEV-8oxQBP1RG-KABG6XyM0fcd0eE4Cn0_W9ZGv53IA=s0

tWq-Mbwx0JRw3weW3qy2ilV9g1lHikylHuIeVawsQUpfJ2jJcUF-LKw0_ZOLcVDKactoGJ2T1Mzvkj9O7LdC2ptivGX5TtnL9WvkgmhvV7iiKOY1ux75hvHYyk1C0H7P-AeTeg=s0

TvklqEpOUO7eWXb40J4LwgVRdM2Vz2V3UqmW-8ZVtfYXMrfuK_W6pElpNOU9AYTqtYPJY-uxufX1Kq-V3KhlEkIabSWGbh1UzJzDHqpA2P3WVI-DLWlaIKhaIvJsW90znfsymg=s0

Last edited:

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
^adding to that, Ramjet being universe level perfectly tracks with fresh Vector Prime's Mogahn the Mass story pegging 2% Vector Prime at universe level, so that's neat

And Nexus Prime's profile says he can freely manipulate sparks
This is somewhat backed up over a decade later by the Unicron comic covering what his artifact, the Enigma of Combination, can do
FOWZ28_VgAMiaQR

FOWZ6JqUcAA72qH

Soundwave soulfucks Unicron's creator with the sparks of every dead transformer that came before
This is significant because the Enigma was introduced pre-Shroud, meaning you can scale this to Nexus and possibly the other 13.

And speaking of pre-shroud
So is Infraspace, an abstract conceptual realm between life and death
FOWZ9XFVgAY01Mi

We know from the 3H comics that Unicron will not only destroy all universes, but also all planes of existence, which would include Infraspace, so he is quite literally capable of destroying concepts.

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
^adding to that, Ramjet being universe level perfectly tracks with fresh Vector Prime's Mogahn the Mass story pegging 2% Vector Prime at universe level, so that's neat
The funny part is that Master Megatron handled Vector Prime’s Cyber Key ability better than Ramjet did

Megatron ended up getting stopped there, but this was before he got any Cyber Key powerups

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Realized something very stupid but technically legitimate

We've been ignoring that the higher dimensions as mentioned in Alternity have their own higher dimensional universes

Which means with the way we know TF universes work, there's a bunch of different planes (anywhere from 17 to "countless") of branching universes too

Which Unicron was confirmed in 3H to destroy if people didn't stand against him :skully

The actual scans for these have already been posted in this thread, I just didn't put that together until now.

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Realized something very stupid but technically legitimate

We've been ignoring that the higher dimensions as mentioned in Alternity have their own higher dimensional universes

Which means with the way we know TF universes work, there's a bunch of different planes (anywhere from 17 to "countless") of branching universes too

Which Unicron was confirmed in 3H to destroy if people didn't stand against him :skully

The actual scans for these have already been posted in this thread, I just didn't put that together until now.
Outerversal TF :wow

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Transformers cosmology is so fucking goofy

All of this information was told mostly in throwaway jargon lines across several unrelated books over the span of decades

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
speaking of Ask Vector Prime

Q: Dear Vector Prime,

What universal streams do the Chinese New Year Transformers hail from, and what can you tell us about them?

A: Dear Renewal Reporter,

While as with all things involving the Multiverse there may indeed be multiple instances of those individuals, but I am reminded of a particularly noteworthy occurrence of the annual adversaries to which you refer. For you see, this iteration of the duelists involves the aftermath of the Universe Wars.

During these wars, a wounded Unicron retreated to a micro-universe that he created around one of his own dying bodies. He would siphon from nearby universes combatants to pit against one another so as to employ his Hate Collectors, which would drain the antagonistic energies formed within each fighter during the gladiatorial events. In essence he was attempting to create an eternal battery of pure and utter hatred to aid him in his next foray against the Multiverse.

The combatants deemed this place of death and agony “The Cauldron” for only the toughest would survive the acrimonious flames that metaphorically burned bright there. However, led by the Optimus Primal from 797.18 Epsilon and guided by myself, the Children of Primus managed to thwart Unicron's plans and drive his consciousness from The Cauldron. Optimus Primal then led each of the combatants back to their home realities, or at least realities similar.

However, The Cauldron remained a physical region of the Multiverse. As part of no existing reality cluster, it floated freely and untethered through inter-dimensional space. Perhaps you can already foresee the problems this might cause. And indeed you would be correct. The Cauldron, in its free wandering, passes through other universes with near perfect regularity. And, why yes, that regularity is approximately once every three hundred and sixty-five Earth days.

While inside of another universe, it is out of phase, incorporeal and undetectable to the local inhabitants. The Hate Collectors are still active, continuing to act on their programming and siphon yet more combatants into its arena of despair. However, damaged by the Children of Primus and hindered by a growing inter-dimensional fog, the Hate Collectors can only maintain a small group of gladiators at a single time. Furthermore, instead of drawing the actual Transformers from the host universe, the Collectors can only create duplicate copies using materials from inside of The Cauldron. Imbued with rage and unnatural abilities, powered by Angolmois Sparks, these spectral soldiers have no choice but to spend their short lives fighting one another as formidable facsimile foes.

It seems particularly drawn to the Prime Spark. To date, four of the ghostly combatants have been based on an Optimus Prime (two Primax, a Tyran, and an Aurex) and one has been (will be?) based on an Optimus Primal. Perhaps whatever malevolence guides The Cauldron has a perverse sense of irony. Other warriors of note include a Primax Soundwave, a Uniend Omega Supreme, and a Primax Starscream.

So the battles in The Cauldron continue. Without a Unicron entity to consume them, the energies divined by the Hate Collectors build. The Cauldron is now aglow with Hatred. Condensed, almost tangible, and rivaling the strength of all but the most successful Unicrons, it radiates from the micro-universe like fires of the Pit itself. Occasionally, depending on the intensity of the fighting, this Hatred even becomes powerful enough to pierce the walls of the host universe and take form as an unstoppable energy that some might refer to as a "Hate Plague".

Fortunately, the host universe has a defense against the parasitic Cauldron. Stemming from all that all is good in humanity, the joy, happiness, and every positive emotion swelled by the celebration and embrace of each New Year combine into a swirling tempest of jubilation. Even The Cauldron cannot withstand this force of glad tidings and so is made to flee, hoping to find refuge in the next universe where it can siphon new identities for its warriors. Thus renewing the cycle for another year.

The Chinese New Years TF's have some very messed up lore

Notably, this hate Cauldron has apparently amalgamated so much negative energy that it's become as strong as Unicron avatars. So the Cauldron should be a minimum of universe level to possibly low multiversal (based on one Vector Prime quote about some individual Unicrons spanning multiple universes). The Cauldron itself seems to be a non-sentient intangible thing maintained by the Hate Collectors though it can apparently absorb enough hate to pierce the universe it parasitizes.

Also I've realized the somewhat dubious statements about there being countless higher dimensions don't actually contradict Vector Prime, since he specified there are 17 basic dimensions.

Last edited:

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Stumbled on something pretty weird in AVP

Could you tell us more about House, the Teeth With No Eyes, the Langoliers, the Beforities, the After Alls, the Antevishnum, the Abaddontus Hunger, and the Ravagers of Time? And have you ever encountered any of them during your travels?

A: Dear Mystery Murderer,

Some entities are best left undescribed. Your species is at the very beginning of your understanding of the quantum realm, and I wouldn't want to discourage those initial, hesitant, tentative step. I have encountered most of these entities at one time or another, and they have always left their marks upon me.
Guy asks Vector about various entities, including the Langoliers from Stephen King's works and Vector claims he's encountered most of them? This stood out as particularly strange so I went digging and found this explanation from Jim Sorenson who was one of AVP's authors

https://sites.google.com/site/goingfullsorenson/rook-andromeda-and-editor
August 16: The blue rodent mentioned here is Packrat. The dimensional gate mentioned here was created by Movieverse Megatron in the BotCon 2015 comic "Cybertron's Most Wanted"; Packrat teamed up with his gang in that story, and they used their portal to help send the Waruders to another dimension. Lots of this multiversal talk was given by Rhinox back in "Withered Hope", the TransTech prose story in which he first appeared. I.D. bolts were introduced in those prose stories, being how the TransTechs identified offworlders. Aside from the ones listed here, the Elder Gods of Lovecraft's mythos exist in transwarp. I've talked about the Hytherion before. The House was an entity from Doctor Who. The Langoilers are monstrous entities from the novella The Langoilers, by Stephen King. Most of the rest were created to sound like things from Doctor Who, but some specific references include the Antevishnum, roughly meaning "before Vishnu", one of the principle deities in the Hindu religion the Supreme Being in the Vaishnavism denomination; the Abaddontus Hunger, named for the pit of the dead in the Hebrew Bible and an Angel of Destruction in the Book of Revelations, and -dont, meaning "tooth"; and the Ravagers of Time, named after the Hong Kong manhua The Ravages of Time. Cataclysm's consciousness was spread across time and space after falling out of transwarp in the "Reaching the Omega Point" prose story, "Schism". Bumble-puppies were genetically engineered brainwashing devices from the Aldous Huxley novel, Brave New World; bumble-puppies from the planet of Antilla (originally from the Sunbow season 2 episode "Cosmic Rust") were mentioned in Cybertron Thunderblast's tech specs. The One is the entity who created Primus and Unicron, mentioned in "Primeval Dawn" and The Ultimate Guide.

So take this with a huge grain of salt but at least according to Jim Sorenson, the actual Lovecraft entities are living in unspace, which is also the same thing Unicron has been said to travel through, and the same stuff the Cyberverse Quintessons tap into to destroy universes. And again according to him, some entities from Dr Who and Stephen King's stuff are canon.

I'd take this all far more dubiously than something like Ben 10 being Transformers canon, because that at least had material on both sides supporting it, where this was an entirely one-sided deal by one author. Still, it is interesting, and this is the only time I've seen it referenced anywhere.

Also note that Vector Prime states we are at the beginning of our understanding of Quantum Physics. Transformers has an obsession with quantum mechanics from many different authors (Roberts in particular, liked alluding to it a lot in MTMTE and Lost Light), and apparently in quantum stuff there's infinite higher dimensions, so this loosely backs up those other statements about there being countless higher dimensions in Transformers.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Stumbled on something pretty weird in AVP

Guy asks Vector about various entities, including the Langoliers from Stephen King's works and Vector claims he's encountered most of them? This stood out as particularly strange so I went digging and found this explanation from Jim Sorenson who was one of AVP's authors

https://sites.google.com/site/goingfullsorenson/rook-andromeda-and-editor

So take this with a huge grain of salt but at least according to Jim Sorenson, the actual Lovecraft entities are living in unspace, which is also the same thing Unicron has been said to travel through, and the same stuff the Cyberverse Quintessons tap into to destroy universes. And again according to him, some entities from Dr Who and Stephen King's stuff are canon.

I'd take this all far more dubiously than something like Ben 10 being Transformers canon, because that at least had material on both sides supporting it, where this was an entirely one-sided deal by one author. Still, it is interesting, and this is the only time I've seen it referenced anywhere.

Also note that Vector Prime states we are at the beginning of our understanding of Quantum Physics. Transformers has an obsession with quantum mechanics from many different authors (Roberts in particular, liked alluding to it a lot in MTMTE and Lost Light), and apparently in quantum stuff there's infinite higher dimensions, so this loosely backs up those other statements about there being countless higher dimensions in Transformers.
I'd chalk this up to Transformers just having versions of Doctor Who/Stephan King entities in their multiverse, nearly not enough proof to confirm it as them being canon to each other like there is with the MMM/DC stuff.

Just like Doctor Strange encountering a version of Arioch in Strange Tales and fusing with him to defeat Shuma-Gorath.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
I'd chalk this up to Transformers just having versions of Doctor Who/Stephan King entities in their multiverse, nearly not enough proof to confirm it as them being canon to each other like there is with the MMM/DC stuff.

Just like Doctor Strange encountering a version of Arioch in Strange Tales and fusing with him to defeat Shuma-Gorath.
yeah I don't think you could take it any further than that either (especially since their version of Lovecraft was actually influenced by those very gods) I'm just surprised they stated it in that way since they normally only do that with crossovers that have happened in a more official fashion

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Not really applicable to full on powerscaling stuff but I found this interesting re: random universal AVP characters

From the same Sorenson site

The description of an "omniversal entity" pruning down the multiverse to only realities it considers important feels like a bit of meta-commentary about Hasbro, ala Grant Morrison's commentary on the decisions behind Crisis on Infinite Earths in Animal Man.

This is almost certainly in reference to Killswitch
Wallbreaker was, of course, duly impressed. Though no scientist, he had enough of an understanding of computing and quantum physics to realize what an impressive feat this was. He was about to congratulate Killswitch, despite his misgivings, when the Destron's eyes flashed. "And," he said, "having calculated these probabilities, I can eliminate those I don't like." Wallbreaker's mind spun. What is reality, after all, but an enormous quantum wave event. And to eliminate a possibility meant...

"That's right," the Destron's aristocratic voice rang, "I am speaking of pruning the over-full bush of realities themselves."

Wallbreaker was out of his chair in an instant. "You can't," he hollered, "you'll kill uncountable quintillions."

Killswitch gave a small chuckle. "Your numbers are conservative by many orders of magnitude. But I won't be killing them, merely preventing certain outcomes which include their existence."

"You're mad!"

This invective caused the Destron's veneer to crack for the first time. It was evident he had heard this charge levied before, and had little use for it. "Mad? I hoped a fellow Cybertronian, one with the courage and intelligence you evidenced to arrive on Existimus despite the token obstacles placed in your path might appreciate my grand design. But I see you're as blind as the rest."

What happened next was an enormous battle, spanning the entirety of the artificial world of Existimus. I know not of the outcome, for my visions drifted to other matters at this point, but let us have faith that Wallbreaker prevailed over his adversary. If not, every existence, yours, mine, and those of the stories and tales you have watched and read, could be snuffed in an instant at the whim of a madman.

Vector Prime claims this could have even threatened his own existence, which is the only time I'm aware of it ever being vaguely implied how a multiversal singularity could truly die, unless he meant one of his lower forms. It's a little vague.

Either way this blog is interesting for giving us clear explanation on so much AVP so I'll be looking through it to see if it clarifies any feats or anything like that.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
une 29: Rook's back, to go over the events of "Cybertron's Most Wanted". Miss-Q was introduced earlier on the Editor's page. The Cymond Cluster is the world of various Pre-Transformers toylines and related toylines from Takara and Tomy. The Waruders, specifically, come from Diaclone. The idea of the Megaverse comes from the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe-the Megaverse covers series published by Marvel that don't really fit into the main Multiversal model, such as the New Universe or the Ultraverse. The fringe realities all mentioned here are the ones which are not fully Transformers related; Xobitor is the world of Robotix, Gargent is the world of GoBots, Lukas is the world of Star Wars Transformers, and Rovio is the world of Angry Birds Transformers. Lambda streams, introduced in the Ask Vector Prime sections of The Complete AllSpark Almanac, are covers, lithographs, and other illustrations that don't really fit into any of the other categories; they are more prone to have crossovers with other franchises. Primax, the world of Generation 1 continuities, has had extensive fiction to it's name. The Forest Leer is a concept from Ask Vector Prime, named after Forest Lee, who did much to define the multiverse of the Transformers franchise. The worlds that run ahead by a few hundred stellar cycles are the worlds of the Beast Era, seen in Beast Wars and Beast Machines, alongside related media. Cybertronix is the Cybertronian written language seen in Beast Wars and Beast Machines. It comes in two types: Maximal Cybertronix and Predacon Cybertronix.

So universes and clusters like the star wars ones and takara series like brave are considered Megaversal and outside of the main multiverse. Vector Prime actually did mention this WRT Cymond (Takara's stuff), but iirc not about Star Wars, Angry Birds, Gobots etc

However
We know that Unicron has access to these streams anyways

Which reality was the Galvatron and his minions plucked from by Unicron in Worlds Collide? Was the dead Optimus Prime Unicron used as a calling card from the same reality? What was this Galvatron's origins? Thank you.

A: Dear Herald Hawker,

The realities they were chosen from no longer exist, for Unicron had consumed them and moved on, and thus cataloging them would seem to be an exercise in futility. The only exception is Dirge, who was blasted free from one of the many Primax 1003.30 Kappa offshoots by the Gem of Mystery and plucked from the chaotic topography of unspace by Unicron. None came from the same sphere that Optimus Prime had been originated in.

Galvatron was created from a reformatted Megatron, with Scourge and Cyclonus made from his dead minions. They served the Baron of Chaos for many iterations, though eventually Cyclonus got his head ripped off by a Megatron unhappy with the prospect of his reality being destroyed. Bludgeon joined them in this universe, lured by the promise of serving The Ultimate Warrior. Dirge was added to Galvatron's roster two or three universes after that to destroy a particularly well armed Lukas stream where the early defeat of the insurgents enabled the local galactic dictator to amass an enormous military. Thunderwing was the most recent addition, a version addicted to dark energon. Unicron offered him an endless supply of his own lifeblood to slake his nigh-unquenchable thirst for angolmois energy.

Unicron has also manifested in Gargent and even Vector Prime exists and has avatars in the Gargent cluster. This is pretty significant information, because it means even by Transformers own internal terminology, the cosmic characters have always had access to megaversal realities. This gives the Vok's statement that Unicron is a virus on the entire omniverse much more weight, and recontextualizes Primus/Cybertron's ability to affect the greater omniverse.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
So the one thing that's always bothered me about Megaversal Vector Prime isn't the validity of his own statements, but rather that I could not contextualize what the Cataclysm he talked about was to get more detail on the feat. Well thanks to Sorenson's blog I finally have a clear answer
Prime's speech patterns in this are slightly inspired by then-incumbent President of the United States, Barack Obama, who was the original inspiration for TransTech Optimus Prime's backstory. We learn that the Primax cluster is now invisible too, the "Generation 1" and Beast Era universe no longer able to be viewed. Generation 1-based stories are still being made to this day, hence it making up such a big percentage of the multiverse. Gargent 1084.29 Alpha takes a bit of explaning: it's the world of the Challenge of the GoBots cartoon, using the airdate for "Battle for GoBotron" given by Wikipedia. However, we have already been given a designation for the cartoon in The AllSpark Almanac II: Gargent 984.08 Alpha, which correpsonded to the world seen in "Withered Hope". Thus, Gargent 1084.29 Alpha is the home universe of the Cy-Kill seen in Renegade Rhetoric, the hypothetical "seacond season" of the cartoon that was never affected by the Cataclysm. It was originally believed that the blackouts were remnants of the Diaclone Waruder invasion from "Cybertron's Most Wanted". Most of the factions and species listed in Prime's speech should be known to you. The Protectons and the Terrakors were the good and evil factions of Robotix. The Guardians were the heroic faction in GoBots, while the Malignus were an evil faction in Brazil's version of The Transformers toyline. The AllSpark Almanac II depicted the two groups as the earliest forms of the factions that would eventually become the Autobots and Decepticons. Vector Prime returns from the events of "Another Light", now no longer a multiversal singularity as we'll see.

It was the god damn cartoon itself of the Go Bots getting cancelled

Vector Prime has apparently dealt with stuff like this before :skully

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Question 1: Basically what Vector is saying is that the Shroud has always happened; universes like the Sunbow cartoon have always been that way, with Unicron being just a giant robot created by Primacron. Those parts of the multiverse it doesn't reach are those stories where dimensional travel still happens, like in the Legends manga.

So we get some clarification on The Shroud (which I will make a full post on in the future), most importantly this means that the Generations Selects manga is officially happening pre-Shroud, even though it was published post-shroud and takes place in the future.

I completely misinterpreted this. The Legends Manga are post-Shroud, but are considered to not have been affected by the Shroud....which is pretty weird because it means Multiversal Unicron/Primus both are and aren't still running around.

It still means singular instances of Unicron can destroy the entire multiverse regardless, and we do have to keep in mind every Unicron appearance post 80s comic is technically Unicron nerfed after he took his first actual L when Primus tricked him into gaining a physical form. When he ate everything in the 80s he was actually stronger than we ever see him in any other fiction.

Last edited:

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
So honestly Sorenson's stuff, assuming we take it as canon, sort of recontextualizes the cosmology a little. I don't think it majorly impacts the strength of any particular characters, but it strongly reinforces the idea that the transformers cosmology is not/hasn't been for a long time, just a single multiverse.

We know at least 3 or 4 clusters, which are megaverses, exist outside the main multiverse. We know the 13 and Unicron and Primus manifest in these megaversal (in fiction term, not obd scale) universes. So even if you lowball the main TF multiverse to just megaversal+? (infinite universes+their infinite possible branches) there is still more outside of that.

Now I've also been looking a little bit at Spacewarp's log and there's another character who would scale to this
As impressive as the sensor readings are, seeing the thing up close is just breathtaking. Even swarming with Parthinians, it's like Primus came down and jammed a stake into the ground, extending on into infinity. The engineering requirements behind it just boggle the imagination. It's definitely technological, gleaming metal tubes and diodes and wires and ductwork every which way. Lights race across its surface, forming patterns that I can almost, but not quite, grasp. Whoever or whatever built this, it's clear they're operating at a level far beyond anything I'd ever encountered before.

And it was dying. I'm not sure how I knew that, but I knew it. Something in it reached out to me, and I knew I had to get inside. Fortunately, there were caverns and bays thousands of feet wide, so inside I flew. In all of the chaos of the Parthinian presence profaning this artifact, they never noticed one more craft.

Once inside, I felt something pulling on my Spark, tugging it this way and that. Might as well run with it, I figured. Truthfully, I was in awe. I could tell my companions felt the same way, even Starburst. We flew for at least eighty or ninety miles inside the superstructure before the corridors narrowed to the point where I had to stop and walk. At a couple of points, I even had to crawl through narrow openings. But eventually I arrived at what could only be the heart of the structure. It was a beautiful, flawless diamond, forty feet tall and twenty feet wide at its middle, cut and polished into a million facets. It was suffused with a gentle blue glow, and I put my hand on it without thinking.

"So," it rumbled in my laser core, "you have come. I hoped/prayed you would."

"Who are you," I asked.

"You may call me Physis. Before the multiverse/megaverse was, I was."

I felt more than words could communicate. "You're... you're dying."

"Well observed, little one. There has been a change in the underlying substrata/conception of time/space/thought/matter, and this reality I find myself in has been impacted/changed unusually vigorously. This aspect of me/myself/I can no longer touch/feel/grasp the greater whole that is me/myself/I/Physis and is thus fated to perish/expire/die."

An infinite sadness welled up inside me. "What can I do?"

"Nothing/everything. The death/fatality/termination is inevitable. But to leave behind my husk/corpse/body/derelict for these scurrying/curious/inquisitive/malicious/petty/insignificant beings to use is unacceptable/negative/unfortunate/regrettable. I ask that you hasten-my-demise/put-me-out-of-my-misery/euthanize-me/pull-the-plug."

I broke contact for a moment. The crystalline entity before me was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. And a little, niggling part of me told me that it might be exactly what Megatron needed to punch through the Shroud. I touched it again. "I'm sorry... I don't think I can."

"You must. The thought/doubt/notion you encountered just now, it will occur to others. This shard/aspect of me is not me/all-of-me/my-entirety. To end this fragment would be a mercy/blessing/kindness."

I wasn't even sure if I could, physically could. "How?"

"In a moment, I shall lower/drop the energy field that protects this-crystal/me/my-soul. If your companions/partners/friends combine into their weapon configuration, I can alter/influence/reprogram their blast to make it powerful-enough/strong-enough to be mercifully fatal/lethal/deadly."

SO Physis is another entity like Unicron, Primus, and the Chronarchitect. Things that can truly be called gods of the TF cosmology. His shard is speculated to have power to break through the Shroud, allowing cross-universal travel. It also confirms it predates not only the main multiverse, but the megaverse outside of it. One of the origins of the multiverse is that it spawned as a side-effect of creating Primus, so presumably, you can at least scale this level of durability to Physis.

Physis was split apart by the Shroud, but seems to at least be vaguely aware of his other myriad components, and is willing to sacrifice one instance of himself to prevent greater danger to the multiverse.

So tl;dr another fucking random ass character who appeared in one story who scales to megaversal levels of strength or higher.

And Physis is even able to send Spacewarp back to her own universe after he helps her kill himself. So he may actually be the strongest surviving post-Shroud entity (at least since scaling post-Shroud Unicron and Primus is a headache)

Last edited:

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
So the one thing that's always bothered me about Megaversal Vector Prime isn't the validity of his own statements, but rather that I could not contextualize what the Cataclysm he talked about was to get more detail on the feat. Well thanks to Sorenson's blog I finally have a clear answer

It was the god damn cartoon itself of the Go Bots getting cancelled

Vector Prime has apparently dealt with stuff like this before :skully
adding to this the Cataclysm itself originates in Withered Hope from TFCC, and was initially meant to only be the end of a single universe. It seems like Ask Vector Prime and Jim Sorenson have retconned it to include the entire cluster.
“Our universe is being consumed by a process we know as the Cataclysm. This manifests first as a breakdown of the
normal laws of thermodynamics, primarily in terms of energy conservation. This leads to energy failures and a disruption
of atomic fusion and fission. Given enough time this leads to star death, as has happened with our universe’s Sol system.
In the later stages, the Cataclysm manifests as areas of nothingness that obliterate... or consume, it is difficult to say... all
matter and energy that they come in contact with. Our scientists, such as they are, believe this to be of an extra-dimensional
causation, one separated from our own by 21 additional realities.

“It thus exists in the same ‘space’ if you will, and since that is impossible, something has to give. This new universe
is draining the ‘stability’ of your universe. Your ‘Cataclysm’ is the result of your universe being replaced, place-by-place,
era-by-era. We knew the tangent had drawn from an external source to sustain itself... it obliterated the nearby 1291.0 Zeta
tangent within a matter of a year in your time. We suspected that it might still be feeding from an external source, but could
not trace it. Of course, yours might not be the only universe being affected in this fashion.”

This is supported by the same thing happening to an entirely different Gargent universal stream as well, from Ask Vector Prime
In another universe, one which we shall call Gargent 087.0 Kappa but they called the 22nd Strata, due to quantum string harmonics, a bizarre world was overwriting Cybertron's existence, the one-sided world Moebius. Perceptor devised a means of crossing the dimensional barrier, a Reality Bridge, and sent a Sky Spy through. The images that came back were distorted, indeterminate... but showed native machine/organic life.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Also like

Solus can break the Star Saber with her Forge
To prevent the conflict from escalating into a civil war, Solus Prime lifted her mighty Forge and smashed the blade into five pieces. Our brother Nexus Prime, master of combination that he is, then volunteered to split into his individual components and spread the fragments across the Multiverse in hopes that Megatronus could never find them.
I don't know how much more shit I need to post to the justify the 13's power level, lmao, but I am obsessive and will not stop until everything is there

Back