Transformers feats/discussion

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
For some reason, it seems to me that it is possible to promote Unicron and Primus from the Unicron trilogy, as I remember from your words, Unicron’s singularity can destroy every universe including the Gigantion universe, and so in Cybertron it is stated that there is an infinite number of alternative universes.06:00

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
https://www.tfraw.com/p/transformers-portal.html?m=1

So the obscure Russian web animations Transformers: Portal finally got english translations

Not a ton of note other than one thing: they introduce a character called "Observer" who can watch what's going on between the two universes as the portals open, and talk to us in the real world. What's unique is this is the only fiction I'm aware of that deliberately involves and references the real world as its own universal Cluster within the TF multiverse, the Observer calls it "our cluster" many times and references Transformers only existing as toys there "because of low spark energy". He even later says the portals will start opening up in our cluster. Just more weird goofy meta lore, this Russian team really knew their obscure english lore bits.

The Aligned 13 also appear at the end and state they only have power to control time in their universe, which is interesting. They have not prior been shown to be universe tier in past Aligned series to my knowledge.

Also a lot of the storyline makes no sense at all.

Also as this came out in 2016, it's yet another example of multiversal range and travel still being possible Post-Shroud.

Last edited:

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
^I’d have to double check but I am pretty sure at this point the Transtech don’t know what actually happened to the alternate universes and thinks they were destroyed, when the Shroud just stopped everyone from crossing from one to another or viewing them. They think theyre being destroyed but they were actually just closed off iirc

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
regarding the Shroud it’s still very funny to me one of the strongest characters in all of Transformers was introduced in a spinoff and mentioned only for a few sentences (Physis)

dude explicitly predates the megaverse but was still affected by the Shroud

Cubey

The Formality
have any of you guys read/watched any of the Japanese transformers media? :hm would love to get my hands on that

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
have any of you guys read/watched any of the Japanese transformers media? :hm would love to get my hands on that
I have read several of the manga but aside from Unicron Trilogy haven’t seen the anime, I think CD and Qing have seen most of them though

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
far as manga goes, Battle for the Star Gate is probably the coolest one

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
i know tfwiki’s out of print archive has it (link in OP of thread) in case u cant find it

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
i know tfwiki’s out of print archive has it (link in OP of thread) in case u cant find it
By the way, is it worth putting violengiguar generals before ginrai, since essentially victory leo is a converted ginrai, perhaps even stronger, and generals can seriously damage it?

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
^I’d have to double check but I am pretty sure at this point the Transtech don’t know what actually happened to the alternate universes and thinks they were destroyed, when the Shroud just stopped everyone from crossing from one to another or viewing them. They think theyre being destroyed but they were actually just closed off iirc
perhaps, just in essence this is a little more proof of multiverse+ for hytherion and so anything is possible.

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Q: Do you know anything of the incarnation of Sunstorm that was said to serve Megazarak alongside Dreadwind and Smokejumper?

Ask Vector Prime
Yes, indeed. They served a different Megazarak, though just as horrible. You have caught a tiny glimpse of this universe before, for it was from here that Unicron found the template that would become Nemesis Prime.

Q: Where was this Megazarak from?

Ask Vector Prime
That would be... let me see.. ah, yes, Aurex 304.0 Epsilon. At least, that was what they called it before it was drained completely dry by Tornedron and its remnants consumed by Hytherion.
Tornedron drained all of the energy in a universe in one timeline and Hytherion ate the rest of it
Q: Dear Vector Prime,

Where was the Planet X we saw in the Cybertron cartoon from?

A: Dear Fearsome Fact Finder,

I shudder at the mention of Planet X. Though in a different reality this planet was a tranquil producer of energy pods, in Aurex 802.23 Alpha it was a dimensional intruder.

The Planet X I would come to dread originally hailed from Primax 994.0 Gamma, where it was a peaceful world. Sadly, the Cybertronian Empire colonized and Mechaformed it. Though a species of local insects which devoured metal provided some token resistance, ultimately it fell to Jhiaxus' onslaught.

When the perverted Cybertronian Empire fell and the Liege Maximo's incipient godhood was thwarted, this world provided a fall-back point to the shattered remnants of his forces. Under the command of Liege Centuro Firecrest, the planet was fortified and cloaked. The Veteran and his forces never stopped searching, and Planet X eventually fled its home reality for greener pastures. For a time it existed in a small pocket universe, and the scourge of the Cybertronian Empire was again known. The inhabitants fought back, scorching their entire reality rather than allow themselves to be slaves of Planet X.

With all energy and life fading, the denizens of Planet X again sought to shift realities. Their resources were limited, and the method they employed thoroughly shattered the entire reality they left behind, leaving the inhospitable X Dimension. Thus did it come to war with Gigantion and did it, finally, meet its end.
Unicron Trilogy timeline tech can scorch an entire reality and Planet X shifting to another reality further wrecked the rest of it

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Still can't get over maybe the single biggest random upgrade for the series coming from an obscure fb q&a
Q: Dear Vector Prime,

Who or what exactly is Megatron X, the Transformer who appeared in a version of the Beast Wars? Also, how does one categorize universes where there are multiple outcomes?

A: Dear Dimensional Inquisitor,

Megatron X has seldom appeared outside of Primax 1099.01-N6 Kappa or Primax 700.12-N4 Kappa. Both universes are highly, highly volatile. To put it mildly, they exist in a state of constant flux, with the probabilities churning through multiple resonance patterns and flipping from one state to the next to the next.

Interestingly, though there are an uncountable infinity of modalities for these universes to exist in, they tend to unerringly snap into one of twelve stable quantum-hyperwave endstates. Though I myself do not find it necessary to catalog each of these outcomes, I imagine Rhinox would choose to label them I through XII. Thus, one could travel to Primax 700.12-N4 Kappa IV, where Tigatron and Airazor are able to live blissfully together. Or one could examine Primax 1099.01-N6 Kappa XI, where Tarantulas led a battle fleet to prehistoric Earth, leading to disastrous consequences.

It is this very instability which attracted the Vok, agents of whom created Megatron X as an emissary, enhanced in the image of the most potent active spark in the conflict. In another timestream, the Vok would similarly create Tigerfalcon.

What is curious to me is that, despite many similarities between the aforementioned universes and the dimensions of Primax 1099.01-PS Kappa and Primax 700.12-SP Kappa, similarly chaotic realities, the Vok have never to my knowledge shown any interest in these realities. Perhaps this is because the latter reality-matrices have only two stable quantum-hyperwave endstate, compared to the dozen from the former.

Bruh they just asked about outcomes and Vector's out here like "oh yeah there's actually technically an infinite amount of multiverses worth of timelines born out of each universe but don't worry about that they usually go away. I don't care about them"

Also interesting that in Vector's hypothesis of how the multiverse was born from the Unicron/Primus split
Another theory is more philosophical. Existence began with The One. The One was existence - harmony and discord, order and chaos all existing in perfect balance in a state without time. It was this way until The One created entity known as Unicron. (There are countless more theories as to why it did so). The One then split Unicron into two and formed Primus. The latter inherited all of the qualities of Order, while the former retained near-every aspect of Chaos. So it was that existence was created outside of The One, and the split that formed Primus split this new existence, forming fragments in the void that would grow to create the many parallel universes in our multiverse.

He says it left fragments that then formed the multiverse, which is something I never noticed prior but is interesting because it just kinda indicates that the chipped shards from Unicron splitting apart were enough to create all these realities.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
that movie guide is wild
same one that calls The Fallen an omniversal tyrant

Back