Transformers feats/discussion

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Oh and as weird as it is, Unicron actually isn't weak to the Matrix. The one time Rodimus tried to use it in the Astral Plane he immediately almost died and doomed everyone because it's only Unicron's physical shells that get blown up by it. He explicitly says he could easily absorb it on that plane and were it not for Death's Head, he would have.

Thirteen prime

Illustrious
Ancient, powerful and wise, CALAXY FORCE VECTOR PRIME has survived all through the long ages of his existence through more than mere power. Granted the ability to travel through time and across dimensions, GALAXY FORCE VECTOR PRIME has left echoes of himself throughout the past and future of countless dimensions. Though his appearance often shifts along with the dimensions through which he passes, he remains always the same loyal, honest and devoted to the cause of justice. Though he may sacrifice himself in one incarnation, GALAXY FORCE VECTOR PRIME will always exist, and will always rise whenever the universe is threatened.
itemimage_imgsrc (3).jpeg

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
According to the Complete Allspark Almanac, the Death Star can destroy a non-singularity Unicron.
sort of. it's specifically the Transformers version of the Death Star lol
so I'm not sure the statement is applicable for the one from the movies
darth-vader-death-star-124.jpg

Es_

Straight Silver
Oh and as weird as it is, Unicron actually isn't weak to the Matrix. The one time Rodimus tried to use it in the Astral Plane he immediately almost died and doomed everyone because it's only Unicron's physical shells that get blown up by it. He explicitly says he could easily absorb it on that plane and were it not for Death's Head, he would have.
Ya seems like it can just blow his bodies on the astral plane hes stronger than primus Primus was just smarter

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
sort of. it's specifically the Transformers version of the Death Star lol
so I'm not sure the statement is applicable for the one from the movies
darth-vader-death-star-124.jpg
AVP covered it too
Q: Could Unicron Beat the Death Star?

A: That depends. Most instances of Unicron are expressions of an abstract force of nature, some spanning multiple universes. These instances could easily defeat the transforming battle station of Lukas 577.25 Beta. However, against non-singularity instances of Unicron with more mundane origins, such as Primax 984.17 Alpha or Viron 704.08 Gamma, Darth Vader's amazing mech would most probably prevail.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
The one thing really missing from TF is a lot of the crazier stuff is relegated to background lore , I would really like to see Unicron go all out or stories that explore the more abstract nature of the character again

Kirkman said Skybound getting the TF license was reliant on a really long-term plan they had for the stories, so I am curious where it will go with that. Right now the stories, Cobra Commander aside, are super grounded, moreso even than the live action movies. Curious if it’s gonna escalate in a very weird way down the line

Reactions: Es_

Es_

Straight Silver
The one thing really missing from TF is a lot of the crazier stuff is relegated to background lore , I would really like to see Unicron go all out or stories that explore the more abstract nature of the character again

Kirkman said Skybound getting the TF license was reliant on a really long-term plan they had for the stories, so I am curious where it will go with that. Right now the stories, Cobra Commander aside, are super grounded, moreso even than the live action movies. Curious if it’s gonna escalate in a very weird way down the line
I mean its probably less grounded for Cobra la

Than marvel Joe but marvel joe has serphentor kahn with a zombie army loo

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
oh yeah I just mean the current skybound stuff in general, it's much more down to earth than any other continuity I can recall. Kinda surprised by that actually, the most oddball thing is there's some references to souls and an offhanded mention of The Fallen one time

Reactions: Es_

Es_

Straight Silver
Tbf it just started marvel tf started grounded too with tf evolving fromngears but naw god made them

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
gotta love Furman

I'm reading Regeneration One and uh

well it is certainly NOT grounded to say the least

genuinely hope Skybound taps Furman for something even if it's just a one-shot. He always comes up with something insane. I completely get why he's kinda THE Transformers writer now after going through a lot of his semi-obscure late 90s/early 2000s stuff

Es_

Straight Silver
gotta love Furman

genuinely hope Skybound taps Furman for something even if it's just a one-shot. He always comes up with something insane. I completely get why he's kinda THE Transformers writer now after going through a lot of his semi-obscure late 90s/early 2000s stuff
Regeneration one was like endgame marvel continuity tbf

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
gotta love Furman

I really prefer his version of Liege Maximo over what’s now the better known one

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
I really prefer his version of Liege Maximo over what’s now the better known one
the Loki knockoff just sucks tbh
it was cool when he showed up in the windblade comics because it was so unexpected, but then he did fuck all so lol

Now that I've read Alignment I just love Furman's Liege even more.

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
the Loki knockoff just sucks tbh
it was cool when he showed up in the windblade comics because it was so unexpected, but then he did fuck all so lol

Now that I've read Alignment I just love Furman's Liege even more.
I tend to make Liege Maximo some sort of war god for my fanfic ideas, which seems more fitting for the guy

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
I tend to make Liege Maximo some sort of war god for my fanfic ideas, which seems more fitting for the guy
ThirteenAaronArcherSketch.jpg

funnily enough Aaron Archer's original design sketches for Aligned both included a version of OG Liege and the bottom left guy who literally looks like a war leader, seems to be labelled "Trickster"

Last edited:
Back