• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Transformers feats/discussion

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
черт возьми, какой мегатрон мгновенно сжег 50 миллиардов тонн угля??? как быстро мы говорим, у вас есть сканы, я никогда раньше их не видел
и да, гальватрон не уровень ядерного оружия, это был сарказм с моей стороны
1552812021_0.93137900 (3).jpg1552812025_0.59206400 (3).jpg

grillmaster

Paramount
oh yeah, tf fans downplay the series in really weird ways. I don’t post on any TF forums, but ive lurked most of them since i was a kid. It’s really funny how quick to lowball their own team they are. That nuke thread was super funny because like…Cybertron was full of planet busting and much higher feats bros. We gotta do better
like honestly to me its not just because of the powerscaling but taking the cybertronians as a civilization
with all the insane feats of engineering and science they are able to pull off the idea that we could just nuke them in a war is laughable to me. the same way if ACTUAL hostile aliens pulled up tomorrow i dont think we could stand a chance. what the fuck is human technology to a civilization of that caliber, you're telling me in centuries to up to nine million years of war in some continuities and the cybertronians never thought of nukes?? you're telling me megatron wouldn't absolutely be launching billions of nuclear bombs at any opportunity??

either A. as a civilization so far beyond our own, nukes should be blatant fodder to them
or B. theyre just really dumb i guess

grillmaster

Paramount
A weakened Megatron is quite casually able to lift a dump truck and tear apart an excavator weighing over 13,000 tons.View attachment 1096
megatron is supposed to be like 6 meters tall in g1 so thats one of those huge dump trucks, and those apparently weigh 400 US tons (around 360 metric tons), and he picks it up and tosses it a good distance away
not quite g1 cartoon strength feats, but thats pretty damn impressive, ESPECIALLY considering if i recall the context of that scene correctly, megatron is running out of power

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
megatron is supposed to be like 6 meters tall in g1 so thats one of those huge dump trucks, and those apparently weigh 400 US tons (around 360 metric tons), and he picks it up and chucks it a good distance away
not quite g1 cartoon strength feats, but thats pretty damn impressive, ESPECIALLY considering if i recall the context of that scene correctly, megatron is running out of power
In the Marvel comics, he stands between 35 and 40 feet tall in total.

grillmaster

Paramount
megatron is supposed to be like 6 meters tall in g1 so thats one of those huge dump trucks, and those apparently weigh 400 US tons (around 360 metric tons), and he picks it up and tosses it a good distance away
i just realized, Megatron easily lifting 400 tons while low on power makes him relative to Predaking being able to easily lift 500 tons
which is notable because theyve actually fought before

Last edited:

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
In general, this level is much higher, for example, even Megatron from Marvel comics was able to burn 50 billion tons of coal instantly, and a galvatron with the power to destroy a mountain range should at least be at the level of large countries.
I need to grab the page but Shockwave destroys a piece of Jhiaxus’ hub network in Regeneration One. That easily places them at continental as those cylinders connecting the planets are…comparable size to countries and continents obviously. Should scale to Marvel Galvatron etc

grillmaster

Paramount
i find it funny that Megatron while insane with brain damage is still > Predaking, and Galvatron obliterates the same Megatron (but less damaged) with superficial damage done to himself, and then he or Galvatron II (cant remember which) goes on to fight Piranacon (who going by his absurd bios lifting feat should be like 8,000x stronger than Predaking, which sounds ridiculous to me but thats g1 bios for ya) and then he steamrolls him UNDERWATER

i did actually have some absurd G1 cartoon stuff that i saw going through the episode scripts and summaries a while ago that i should get around to sharing the scans of, theyre absolutely insane and mostly just funny but do provide context to some scenes

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
To Aru fans using the "narrative" of the series to argue that they can just shoot Touma type shit

(ignoring that the same narrative has Touma withstand magical attacks from characters who can at the very minimum blow up a city block literally every volume)
the weird thing is the narrative would make TF stronger but they double down on being hardball with “realism” in the franchise where Megatron made a giant griffin to steal oil from the middle east

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
like honestly to me its not just because of the powerscaling but taking the cybertronians as a civilization
with all the insane feats of engineering and science they are able to pull off the idea that we could just nuke them in a war is laughable to me. the same way if ACTUAL hostile aliens pulled up tomorrow i dont think we could stand a chance. what the fuck is human technology to a civilization of that caliber, you're telling me in centuries to up to nine million years of war in some continuities and the cybertronians never thought of nukes?? you're telling me megatron wouldn't absolutely be launching billions of nuclear bombs at any opportunity??

either A. as a civilization so far beyond our own, nukes should be blatant fodder to them
or B. theyre just really dumb i guess
bruh I read Alignment for the first time recently and even on the backburner the Decepticons had tech that wiped out everything within light years :skully like at what point do you realize this isn’t some down to earth “real robot” series

TF is the looney tunes of the mecha world that’s somehow also serious at the same time. That’s why it’s the best

grillmaster

Paramount
optimus throwing megatron and skywarp into space like hes putting them in time out
1711779715967.png1711779733795.png
i know in any serious scaling discussion these are probably worthless but they're also funny as fuck so i just had to share them

grillmaster

Paramount
and people say cartoon megatrons plans were nutty, this is the greatest plan ive ever seen
undersea-12.jpg

undersea-13.jpg

Back