Transformers feats/discussion

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Was just looking at some random AVP bits and
Rook - Axiom Nexus News: Investigative Journalist
ANDROMEDA: Rook?
ROOK: It'll all work itself out.
ANDROMEDA: Rook, would you like a mild stimulant?ROOK: Nah, Romy, I'm good...
ANDROMEDA: Trust me, you could used it. (Aston, quick, get me a triple crysmagnetal shot from Boomers.) Ahem! Waspinator was one of the only members of the original crews to come through the quantum surge without an upgrade, due to falling into a stasis tank.
ROOK: Maybe in these Beast Wars. In others he became a bad-aft Transmetal wasp. Because space is infinite, and anything you can imagine has happened... somewhere.
This is just another of many confirmations that literally everything has ever happened somewhere in transformers. "Space is infinite" is not how it's usually framed, but is an interesting distinction.

HOWEVER

ANDROMEDA: But we're talking about the Beast Wars of Primax 496.22 Alpha.ROOK: The viewers don't care about your numbers, Romy. They want to be connected to the Great Cosmic Tree, they want to FEEL Primus flow through them.

GREAT COSMIC TREE???

I swear to God if this was Sorenson sneaking in Tree of Life references in the most obscure material imaginable again....

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Some interesting stuff regarding the Shattered Glass multiverse from tfcc story "Coalescence"

The tintinnabulating of the giant’s ice shards echoed in the chamber. It was laughing.
“Yes, you will piece back together all that has been separated. The lost universes now isolated and alone will be as one.”
“The All-Knowledge will be recovered.”
“You can have the knowledge. I am more interested in the new realms... and the weight they will bring to topple the balance.” The giant managed to ball a fist. Frozen crys-tals cracked and sloughed off its limb. It turned back to Sunstorm, the yellow robot couldn’t bring himself to look at the giant.
“But first I need heat...”
This is a parallel Bayformers The Fallen who ends up in the SG multiverse before it was actually revealed in Epilogue II
What's interesting is the 13 don't know about this multiverse, we know this from Vector Prime thinking negative universes are extremely rare but also because The Fallen right here is directly saying these are "lost universes"
“Ah-ha! Right to the point, right to the point indeed! Very well, let’s go for it.” The diminutive purple robot pointed both his index fingers at Sephie. “He arrived over two years ago, in a flash of blinding light. He was an inferno of emotion, and just like the fire ablaze on his back, seeking to consume all that he touched. He soon, though, found that our little universe flipped everything he knew on its head. Light became dark, hot became cold, fire...became ice.”
“And he got stuck here?”
“Stuck? No, no, no. You misunderstand. He can go back to any positive universe he wants.” Beta Maxx shook his head.
“But that is exactly what he doesn’t want. You see there is balance in those universes, in the form of his brothers and sisters. He is alone here though since they’re reluctant to come this far... And he wants to go even further. You see he theorizes that there are more negative universes. And, well, I do believe he wants them.”

Basically the 13 had no idea any of this was out here. the Transtech of this multiverse also didn't know, because this Multiverse had a Shroud placed on it that was removed when Nexus Shrouded the main multiverse. It's all very odd and mysterious, it seems like the TFCC writers were seeding a storyline involve The Fallen secretly trying to conquer the Shattered Glass multiverse before FunPub lost the license. And this was published well after the Shroud, and this version of the Fallen is confirmed to be able to travel through universes/multiverses as he wishes. Which just hammers home the Shroud can't affect both main multiverses at once.
“Hrm. A positive universe. How shortsighted of them.” In the white vacuum, the words carried no sound. The Fallen flexed his hands, the ice began to melt away into water droplets that floated around him. Caught in his orbit, they streaked across the blank canvas of the void before him like tears on a porcelain doll. They formed no pat-tern, there was no order to their arrangement. The Fallen flicked at a larger droplet and it burst into more chaos. He needed to make this universe a little messier. He contin-ued aloud-but-silently,
“After I’ve thawed and regathered my energy, I’ll return. I’ll try again, even if I have to start over from the beginning.”Something moved. It slipped quickly across his body. He squinted to try to make out what it was. It moved again. He saw it this time, it was a shadow, and it was growing. He waved his hand in a swimmer’s stroke to turn around in the gravity-less nihility and instantly his eyes went wide. A voice roared through the void. It was an old voice, one of the oldest. Even without air and vibration it was heard. It would not be refused. To the Fallen, it was familiar. It said only two words, but they were words that permeated the Fallen with horror and fear.
“I... Hunger...”

Whatever Unicron he encounters back in the main multiverse is also still powerful enough to terrify him, despite this Fallen maintaining his multiversal abilities.

As much as the Shroud was a measure to clean up for FunPub losing the license, it strongly seems like TFCC's writers had big plans for it going forward, especially with the SG Multiverse and The Fallen. Really disappointed it didn't play out. Maybe someday.
“They were right, you know. Boltax and Cybaxx. I absconded with thousands of uni-verses of data from Axiom Nexus, and entropy is the natural order of the universe...The multiverse. Even if we’ve pushe the Fallen away for now, his influence is every-where.”

The Fallen is asserted to be the source of all entropy in the multiverse. Kinda makes sense as Unicron once said entropy was a pale imitation of himself. But lorewise it's fascinating that the entropy is the natural order, since order is Primus' domain. Makes sense why Primus created him for this task. Also similar I guess to Vector Prime being connected to all time throughout the multiverse maybe? This also makes The Fallen almost certainly the strongest of the 13 aside from Prima, and Nexus with Prima's sword+Terminus Blade.

Thirteen prime

Illustrious
Before we discuss their meetings, we need to discuss something Vector Primes says about Unicron.main-qimg-24788a815b09bef4bddd0259eb3b862c.jpegmain-qimg-294097999f66e6002e6acc2091904a50 (1).png
Vector prime declares that if someone takes the form and name of the Unicron, he can attract unicron, and in the worst case it can absorb his version that is not related to multi singularity.

Last edited:

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
^same writer who did that as Singularity Ablyss. The Matrix' realm can be considered synonymous with the Tree of Life, at least on some level. They are both part of the afterlife beyond reality

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
I never got why TF fans were so mad about the multiversal singularities. They exist beyond time and space. Linear rules of time and history don't apply to them, that's why they have different histories in different universes. It's complex...but only as complex as you make it. Those editors, while I appreciate how dedicated and in-depth tfwiki's staff are, are just looking too linearly at something that can never fit into that framework.

Thirteen prime

Illustrious
Japanese transformers are too strong.Screenshot_2024-03-20-22-58-31-360_com.google.android.youtube.jpgScreenshot_2024-03-20-22-58-35-127_com.google.android.youtube.jpgScreenshot_2024-03-20-22-58-44-940_com.google.android.youtube.jpgScreenshot_2024-03-20-22-58-56-201_com.google.android.youtube.jpgScreenshot_2024-03-20-22-59-09-419_com.google.android.youtube.jpgScreenshot_2024-03-20-22-59-15-809_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
With the help of Angolmois energy you can create an illusion, manipulate reality, this mystical energy has limitless possibilities of use, with its help you can also raise islands (a continent, more like).

Thirteen prime

Illustrious
I never got why TF fans were so mad about the multiversal singularities. They exist beyond time and space. Linear rules of time and history don't apply to them, that's why they have different histories in different universes. It's complex...but only as complex as you make it. Those editors, while I appreciate how dedicated and in-depth tfwiki's staff are, are just looking too linearly at something that can never fit into that framework.
To be honest, I don’t understand whether Forest Lee is answering questions here or that there are several interesting points here.

Thirteen prime

Illustrious
one of the japanese BW manga also says it has the power to create universes, I posted the page a page or two back
By the way how powerful are auto avatar Alternity (this includes Megatron) I know they have moon cutting feats but is there anything beyond that or can they be compared to protectors?

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
By the way how powerful are auto avatar Alternity (this includes Megatron) I know they have moon cutting feats but is there anything beyond that or can they be compared to protectors?
for the Avatars I am only aware of the moon cutting feat for raw power, though they have other hax and I know one of Bumblebee's avatars could alter the z-axis spacially of his enemies

Thirteen prime

Illustrious
for the Avatars I am only aware of the moon cutting feat for raw power, though they have other hax and I know one of Bumblebee's avatars could alter the z-axis spacially of his enemies
I just found that auto avatars can create time loops and tunnels with hundreds of timelines (although this is a hack, but still).
alternity_part_2_1255458819.jpg

Thirteen prime

Illustrious
Unicron is the enemy of life itself, the embodiment of which is Primus, he himself directly states the concept of death, how to kill death itself? He is a force of nature, he is evil itself, and destruction and death are only aspects of evil.IMG_20240328_135358_923.jpgIMG_20240328_135359_306.jpgIMG_20240328_135358_866.jpg

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
I find it really interesting Furman refers to both the movie and comic versions' respective "deaths", I guess this is more confirmation that 86 Unicron may still be part of the greater gestalt entity

Thirteen prime

Illustrious
In fact, in Marvel comics, Cybertron is larger than any planet in the solar system.
I had no idea humans possessed self- destruction circuits. You learn some- thing new every day in this job! As I have said on previous occasions too numerous to mention, the cartoon series is littered with inaccuracies and blatant mistakes. Skyfire is indeed Jet- fire (puttup!) and Cybertron is larger than any planet in your miniscule solar system. For the story as it really is... read the comic!

IT TURNS IN TH

Thirteen prime

Illustrious
To be honest, I just made some other explanation of the nature of Unicron, although these scans are already available.

In my opinion (which is not very) True Unicron is essentially the embodiment of infinite nothingness, he is a formless (that is, formless) endless emptiness, the heart and the totality of infinite nothingness, he is absent from all things and phenomena of existence, he is an essence that is above all things of existence and beyond which there is nothing (essentially like Yogiri).main-qimg-3d1d1fbdc99bebb51399a37bcee85b3a-lq (2).jpeg
main-qimg-ec3438dd4584cf05026c3f7899e5a1ed-pjlq (4).jpeg
IMG_20240328_140854_511.jpg
As you all know, Unicron-level entities are essentially outside and not limited by the concepts of time, but Unicron can also literally create this very concept of time.main-qimg-5cdecb390942f359aaa3077298855a2c-pjlq.jpeg

Last edited:
Back