grillmaster

Paramount
here it is next to the moon
image.png
image.png

next to earth

grillmaster

Paramount
we get shots of characters next to this thing but theyre just so miniscule its impossible to see them or scale
that little white streak is victory saber flying
image.png

grillmaster

Paramount
Just remembered, rereading Stormbringer I saw this
View attachment 1443
"personal integrity shields"
In G2 we see the Twilight also has structural integrity fields holding it together even as it is being consumed by the Swarm, so Cybertronians DO have this technology and have had it for decades.

Transformers: War for Cybertron (Xbox 360/PS3/PC)​

All Cybertronians possessed a force field surrounding their structure though these shields would quickly collapse if subject to sustained firepower. Cybertronians could don overshields to enhance their own shielding systems.

Soundwave had a force field within Zeta Prime's holding cell in Kaon prison. He was able to launch his Mini-Cons through the force field but was forced to leave it to recover them when they were sufficiently damaged by the Autobot rescue party.

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron (Xbox 360/PS3/PC)​

By the time that the Ark had launched, automatically recharging overshields had entered widespread use. When Bumblebee was knocked into a brief period of stasis lock when the Nemesis attacked, his overshields were one of the first of his systems to recover.
man i just cant stop winning

grillmaster

Paramount

July 10, 2015​

Q: Dear Vector Prime,

Who was the skull-faced being Optimus Prime encountered when he journeyed into the Matrix to learn of the Hate Plague?

A: Dear Ancient Augurer,

Why do you assume it is a being? The Matrix is not bound by such logic!
:kobeha

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
I made this blog about Mazinger vs Transformers.
How strong is G1 Devastator? @OtherGalaxy @Thirteen prime @grillmaster
Easily scales over Megatron and Dynabots, stops a drill that destroys the earth's core, withstands blows from Omega Supreme, which can destroy asteroids with one blow.

grillmaster

Paramount
Easily scales over Megatron and Dynabots, stops a drill that destroys the earth's core, withstands blows from Omega Supreme, which can destroy asteroids with one blow.
in some episodes, like The Core (where the drill feat is from) devastator is pretty much a match for the entire rest of the decepticons at once, megatron, soundwave, the seeker trio, the cassettes, reflectors, all of them

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Was looking at some author statements from Jesse Wittenrich as he wrote Epilogue Two where the SG Multiverse is introduced, some interesting tidbits

^The Shattered Glass multiverse is by word of god a different multiverse from the positive one. We already kinda new this but it's not "directly" stated in the story so it's just good to have another confirmation.

^
Obviously for the purposes of this hobby we don't take this at face value, but he even says headcanon is canon lol

^This one kinda disappoints me specifically because Wittenrich was an architect of the Shroud. I like the 13 being gods, it's what makes them cool. You could just not write yours that way! You didn't have to make it impossible for anyone else to do that lol
He also claims at one point that The One was affected by The Shroud which I am just going to ignore because it's not consistent with anything or even remotely suggested in the comic, and The One was allegedly the source of the golden (multiversal) power in the manga post-Shroud.

Although post-shroud media is largely ignoring this so it's a moot point.

grillmaster

Paramount
Was looking at some author statements from Jesse Wittenrich as he wrote Epilogue Two where the SG Multiverse is introduced, some interesting tidbits

^The Shattered Glass multiverse is by word of god a different multiverse from the positive one. We already kinda new this but it's not "directly" stated in the story so it's just good to have another confirmation.

^
Obviously for the purposes of this hobby we don't take this at face value, but he even says headcanon is canon lol

^This one kinda disappoints me specifically because Wittenrich was an architect of the Shroud. I like the 13 being gods, it's what makes them cool. You could just not write yours that way! You didn't have to make it impossible for anyone else to do that lol
He also claims at one point that The One was affected by The Shroud which I am just going to ignore because it's not consistent with anything or even remotely suggested in the comic, and The One was allegedly the source of the golden (multiversal) power in the manga post-Shroud.

Although post-shroud media is largely ignoring this so it's a moot point.

i do not get why tf writers insist on this even when they write shit that directly contradicts it wtf

grillmaster

Paramount
It's also at odds with him wanting literally every interpretation to be valid but hey man I just document this shit and try to connect the dots
i hate when writers and even fans hate certain things so they decide to make it so NOBODY ELSE CAN WRITE IT EVER AGAIN

i do hope the multiverse concept stays at least somewhat prevalent and not just in japan man

grillmaster

Paramount
the fact that people who work with this series think its so dumb for some reason is such a downer to me idk why
i dont get it this is just like usual comic book insanity

grillmaster

Paramount
I made this blog about Mazinger vs Transformers.
How strong is G1 Devastator? @OtherGalaxy @Thirteen prime @grillmaster
i will point out starscream is way faster than mach 2.8 so him dodging photon beams doesnt seem too outlandish; he and multiple other characters regularly cross the entire galaxy in the show, so he can get pretty insanely fast

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
i hate when writers and even fans hate certain things so they decide to make it so NOBODY ELSE CAN WRITE IT EVER AGAIN

i do hope the multiverse concept stays at least somewhat prevalent and not just in japan man
it was a huge aspect of Cyberverse and now the Legacy toys, so it solely just seems to be a funpub comic team mandate that other teams of the series are either unaware of or ignoring. Ima be honest I’ll also be very surprised if it doesn’t show up in Skybound eventually too. All big comics inevitably touch on it at some point. Even Rise of the Beast’s promo mentioned Unicron as a multiversal threat and the movies are the thing that gets the most money kicked their way besides the toys

Back