Transformers feats/discussion

grillmaster

Paramount
this is also where metroplex being 700 feet tall comes from
we're also told grimlock is the strongest transformer in his size class, with combiners of course being larger and stronger
CDQLeb8v_o.jpg

took forever to find these scans in a tfw thread
6DcDaKJb_o.jpg

9muwFHqU_o.jpg

YoUzb27O_o.jpg

Last edited:

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
well there is one minor bit of lore I wasn't aware of, that Unicron was the leader of the Dark Gods. Primus was always introduced as their Lord I think, but Unicron leading them comes from these factoids.
SQJaWqIb_o.jpg

UI2WEsWP_o.jpg

This is kinda interesting in light of Reaching the Omega Point retcons highlighting that Unicron ate all the other gods because it means he just at some point ate the guys explicitly on his team too lol

grillmaster

Paramount
well there is one minor bit of lore I wasn't aware of, that Unicron was the leader of the Dark Gods. Primus was always introduced as their Lord I think, but Unicron leading them comes from these factoids.
SQJaWqIb_o.jpg

UI2WEsWP_o.jpg

This is kinda interesting in light of Reaching the Omega Point retcons highlighting that Unicron ate all the other gods because it means he just at some point ate the guys explicitly on his team too lol
the leader thing i always knew

but the grindset stops for no one, of course

grillmaster

Paramount
in the fleetway g2 comics we get this shot of the Warworld blasting the UK from orbit
WarWithoutEndUK-Warworld.jpg

could pixel scale that impact explosion thats probably pretty nuts

grillmaster

Paramount
to jam the Decepticons communications with their spy satellites in this story, the Autobots fire a megavolt charge into the atmosphere, creating a massive storm compared to the aurora borealis.
the aurora borealis is apparently 50,000 volts, so about 20x stronger than the aurora borealis, not bad i think, for a kids story book

they then send their own fake signals to the decepticon satellites which cannot communicate with one another or base thanks to the giant storm, and send all three the same coordinates, and the satellites are described as moving up to "hyper-sonic speeds" and colliding with one another, creating an explosion visible as a flash from the ground

grillmaster

Paramount

the Decepticons attack and decimate this space outpost (i dont know how big it actually is rn, but shuttle craft fly past and dock with it so it appears to be quite large)

its also floating next to pluto

grillmaster

Paramount

i know i skipped to the part with the giant space fortress forgive me, i want to find more decepticon vehicles
Deathsaurus' fortress launches a shotgun spray of "meteor bombs" at the earth, which proceed to do everything you see above

grillmaster

Paramount
i wanna find how big this fortress is it looks gigantic, i really like when tf media actually has shit look as monstrously huge as its supposed to be, like the Ark ship in Cybertron, everyone was driving around on that thing and it was longer than the earth is wide, so they were speeding along at super speed but the giant continent sized ship parts in the background were barely moving
i guess the main issues with scale must be when its actual characters and you have to try and draw them interacting, like literally any scene with unicron fighting cybertronians

Back