Transformers feats/discussion

Doronbo_Shirake

Pochiton!
Circuit Breaker set Unicrons's circuits on fire.
fBquJgo.png

And G2 Megatron can do this:
g2+meg+scary+copy.jpg

Doronbo_Shirake

Pochiton!
oh yeah i showed that megatron feat before, idk how to quantify it but its absolutely nuts
I know I had already saw this on another post. Sorry for posting it again.

On the same number Circuit Breaker sets Unicron's circuits on fire. It seems that Unicron destroys Primus and Emirate Xaaron.
t0hH1so.png

Dark Matrix and Unicron fight. But the Dark God ends up destroying the Dark Matrix. Unicron also creates a big explosion.
TwbUGIQ.png

tNMOrjZ.png

eMqZb7L.png

pZAriuP.png

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
Это Т-АИ. Кстати, Ютуб меня испортил тем, что Конвой Бога Огня и Гигатрон сражаются в ядре Земли. Это уже впечатляет.
Информация об атомном лунгнате.
gWyJH8j.png
The gigatron or whatever it is called in Japanese could very quickly drain all the energy of the fortress maximus.

grillmaster

Paramount

this is a... weird way to describe it.
1. this is a retcon/possible alt history idk) from the transformers 84' stories, in the original comic he crashed the ship cause it was better than getting caught by the decepticons and the secrets of the ark (an ancient and powerful cybertronian ship in the original comic) getting into their hands
2. i wouldnt call this sadism, even here its clearly driven by a desire to save cybertron from the decepticons, and it weighs heavily on him to do so, its not an action he enjoys
i dont really care for this retcon myself but sadisms just a weird word to use

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

this is a... weird way to describe it.
1. this is a retcon/possible alt history idk) from the transformers 84' stories, in the original comic he crashed the ship cause it was better than getting caught by the decepticons and the secrets of the ark (an ancient and powerful cybertronian ship in the original comic) getting into their hands
2. i wouldnt call this sadism, even here its clearly driven by a desire to save cybertron from the decepticons, and it weighs heavily on him to do so, its not an action he enjoys
i dont really care for this retcon myself but sadisms just a weird word to use
I think it’s a two-part misinterpretation
one part are the people who somehow believe Bayformers Optimus, where the violence critique originates from, is somehow the real evil over the guys who attempt a genocide every single movie, and it feels like they then find out G1 Optimus wasn’t all sunshine and rainbows so they retroactively try to make him fit into the same mold, when both are based on grievous misinterpretations of the characters.

Optimus isn’t a sadist in any continuity, but he predominantly a “war hero” not a superhero that most comic readers or current fandom people are accustomed to. He makes hard decisions that weigh on his conscious, he kills people when he has to. People want him to be Clark Kent and he has never been that, but he’s also never been some gleeful serial killer that the dumbest people on the internet try to frame him as either.

Also IDW Optimus is much scarier than Bay’s. Bay’s never does anything morally questionable, it’s just the presentation of it that terrifies an audience. IDW Optimus was skirting the line so much it may as well have been nonexistent, and he was very compelling and engaging to read about because of it. Both are just different takes on the war that’s core to the franchise as a whole.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
The second post after the OP's cosmology breakdown is now gonna be dedicated to a Feat Directory, so far I just have Grillmaster's Sunbow feat breakdown there, but as we all have time to go through this stuff more I'll add our posts/breakdowns for other sections as well. I will also add either a section or another post for the calculations that @grillmaster and @Thirteen prime have been doing

@Doronbo_Shirake you've been doing really good cataloguing feats from the individual anime, at some point would you like to collect them in one post (I know you're doing Car Robots right now for example) and I can add it to the thread as well? The discussion thread is over 70 pages now so it is getting difficult for people to find things, so I don't want all your guys' work to go to waste.

CD has posted a ton of Galaxy Force/Cybertron breakdowns here too but I think a lot of the video links are dead so not sure how to handle that. UT is gonna be a big project to try and catalogue. IDW will probably be the worst though due to how long it is.

Doronbo_Shirake

Pochiton!
The second post after the OP's cosmology breakdown is now gonna be dedicated to a Feat Directory, so far I just have Grillmaster's Sunbow feat breakdown there, but as we all have time to go through this stuff more I'll add our posts/breakdowns for other sections as well. I will also add either a section or another post for the calculations that @grillmaster and @Thirteen prime have been doing

@Doronbo_Shirake you've been doing really good cataloguing feats from the individual anime, at some point would you like to collect them in one post (I know you're doing Car Robots right now for example) and I can add it to the thread as well? The discussion thread is over 70 pages now so it is getting difficult for people to find things, so I don't want all your guys' work to go to waste.

CD has posted a ton of Galaxy Force/Cybertron breakdowns here too but I think a lot of the video links are dead so not sure how to handle that. UT is gonna be a big project to try and catalogue. IDW will probably be the worst though due to how long it is.
I'll post all the info I put on this thread on a blog. Now I was working on a blog about Dark King from Precure (I don't want to overload Feats of the week thread too) and collecting feats from Sailor Moon anime (It seems the anime is universal too. I will explain it in a respect thread).
I'm also watching Car Robots. For the moment I have the big explosion Sky-Byte took, the villains having bombs that can destroy a big dam, Sky-byte and his minions holding a tower that is more than 300 meter tall and Gigatron and God Fire Convoy fighting at Earth's core and surviving a big explosion that went to the surface.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
I'll post all the info I put on this thread on a blog. Now I was working on a blog about Dark King from Precure (I don't want to overload Feats of the week thread too) and collecting feats from Sailor Moon anime (It seems the anime is universal too. I will explain it in a respect thread).
I'm also watching Car Robots. For the moment I have the big explosion Sky-Byte took, the villains having bombs that can destroy a big dam, Sky-byte and his minions holding a tower that is more than 300 meter tall and Gigatron and God Fire Convoy fighting at Earth's core and surviving a big explosion that went to the surface.
blogs also work great! Just anything that's in one place which I can add to the main thread so anybody looking can see it, really appreciate the work you guys are all doing. This will become the only reliable transformers scaling thread one day :wow

grillmaster

Paramount
Beast Wars kind of implies it’s energon levels when a supercharged Terrorsaur tanks Megatron’s missiles, and I don’t remember him doing anything like that again in his regular levels

Just remembered, rereading Stormbringer I saw this
1713895639984.png
"personal integrity shields"
In G2 we see the Twilight also has structural integrity fields holding it together even as it is being consumed by the Swarm, so Cybertronians DO have this technology and have had it for decades.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Reread some MTMTE arcs yesterday (my favorite comic of all time and god I hate lost light so much roberts what happened what happened) and this shit had me dying I forgot how funny it was sometimes
GL0y0J0bgAAYJ1d

(this is in regards to the cybertronian population voting Starscream leader)

Last edited:

grillmaster

Paramount
Reread some MTMTE arcs yesterday (my favorite comic of all time [/s]and god I hate lost light so much roberts what happened what happened[/s]) and this shit had me dying I forgot how funny it was sometimes
GL0y0J0bgAAYJ1d

(this is in regards to the cybertronian population voting Starscream leader)
could be worse could have been marvel starscream

grillmaster

Paramount

grillmaster

Paramount
View attachment 1424
using the edge here. it went 52 pixels, in 4 frames
312 pixels per second debris speed
17,284 km per second
17,284,800 m/s

Using low end, calculated mass (1.236161039589056e+22 kg):
1.8466040066366E36 J (441.348 Yottatons, round up maybe to 441.35 if you wish idk, but I think Large Planet Level)

High end (using earth mass because lmao):
8.9270776138752E+38 J (213 Ronnatons, or Dwarf Star level)
i just thought about this, this is actually a pretty good feat for EVERYBODY, because we see unicron tank this massive explosion with no damage, meanwhile the combined autobot-decepticon forces are able to actually damage him, if only slightly

hey, slight scuffing is still an improvement over 0% damage ignored

Doronbo_Shirake

Pochiton!
Made this blog about a G2 character and spaceship.

Also, G2 Starscream moves at hyperspeed.

EDIT: Zoids is having a crossover with Hokuto no Ken. I post this here since Zoids is part of the Transformers Multiverse.

I made another blog with G2 feats:

Last edited:
Back