• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Transformers feats/discussion

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Just clarifying, Universal Clusters are basically multi+ individually? :hm

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
In the intro you mention that all three multiverse origins work at the same time. How?
I have no idea, they just kind of…are

transformers is weird in that they seem to not want to actually explain to us where the multiverse came from, so the “simplest” explanation is to take all the origins given and line up what keeps appearing

so for example what we know for a fact happened

-Unicron eats the old realms and gods
-the big bang happens and the new multiverse(s) and Primus are born
-Primus and Unicron get stuck in physical bodies

other stuff like whether or not The One created the multiverse (some origins say it didn’t) are up for debate

but Vector’s proposed three origins, are basically all confirmed true by some other piece of media in the past, that’s why I said theyve all occurred. TF leans hard into the “everything is possible” angle making things like this interesting, but confusing from a VS perspective. It doesn’t seem like the writers necessarily want it to make perfect sense because it would destroy the mystery or something.

It’s even implied that the MTMTE Briefcase incident created the multiverse but I personally ignore this because it’s just kind of impossible and doesn’t really line up with any other lore, and Vector says that universe had no branch universes until Perceptor’s meddling anyways
Just clarifying, Universal Clusters are basically multi+ individually? :hm
nah Clusters would be megaversal to mega+ but minimum megaversal. Every stream in them has infinite branch universes so in shorthand a Stream=multiversal+

I say shorthand because a stream isn’t a multiverse, it’s just one universe, but there’s no actual term for it and its branches.

DarkestGlory

Illustrious
Can vector and the primes manifest in the astral plane like primus and unicron? I’m pretty sure I’ve seen some astral plane stuff for vector

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
yeah they can, Liege Maximo once did it to force a Unicron instance out of the universe he was in at the time (Unicron was weakened and Liege died in the process), Vector also beat Logos Prime there once in Beast Wars Reborn, and at the end of Cybertron/Galaxy Force Vector is holding Galvatron’s spirit there.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
not that im the be all end all on transformers knowledge I just don’t recall any :skully

still plenty of stuff about this series I don’t know, especially on the japanese end of the lore

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
I know infraspace is mentioned outside of IDW a few times, but nothing I recall in IDW would fit that description at least and those are the comics that used it the most iirc

DarkestGlory

Illustrious
I think unicron’s acasuality type 5 on VSBW comes from unicron being able to make time if he doesn’t have it

Also, Unicron would be above the concept of time as a whole, rather than just above linear time, right?

Last edited:

DarkestGlory

Illustrious
Streams are infinite in and of themselves, but how many streams make up a cluster?

Also, which episode did Unicron pull Galvatron’s soul out of the Astral Plane?

Last edited:

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
it’s never said but for example given Primax contains all Primax streams, and any one of them branches into infinite others you can see where that goes

Unicron pulling out Galvatron’s soul was in an AVP text thing, didn’t happen in the show

Q: Did Unicron uphold his end of the deal?Ask Vector Prime In the waning days of the Universe War, he did. Sunstorm, sensing that his Dark Lord was losing ground, demanded his boon. Within the confines of the Allspark, the part of me who had died sensed that Galvatron's spirit was being summoned. I battled him on the astral plane as he struggled back towards the corporeal. Alas, he proved a tenacious and formidable foe, and the pull of Unicron was as inexorable as gravity, as uncompromising as entropy. Galvatron returned, disoriented, and the augmented Sunstorm struck his best blow. It was not enough. Galvatron survived the volley and savagely struck back. The ensuing battle was epic, but it was short. After a few cycles of pitched combat, Galvatron stood victorious over Sunstorm's shattered exo-structure. Sunstorm implored his Dark Lord, but Unicron was impassive; he had fulfilled his end of the bargain to the letter. Sunstorm's spark was snuffed then and there, cursing Galvatron and Unicron and the Ultimate Warrior with his last pulse. Galvatron claimed Inferno for himself, but thankfully the Street Action Team managed to flee in the confusion. Thus, as one of the last acts of this barbarous conflict, was Galvatron once again unleashed upon the cosmos.

DarkestGlory

Illustrious
How many universes exist in a cluster before the infinite branch universes spawn?

Would the branch universes of a stream have infinite branch universes themselves?

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
How many universes exist in a cluster before the infinite branch universes spawn?
no clear answer, but given the branches exist for every possibility and every action, and that every stream has "countless timelines" and "an infinity of modalities to exist in" it basically just seems like they are that way and it's a continual process

now there are actually streams that have no branches at all, but this is so exceedingly rare we have only ever seen it one time...and it ended up getting branched later on

from an authoral intent POV, these branches are not intended to be anywhere near as common, but I'm just cataloguing the feats as they come, and we have multiple statements about them being infinite. Forged to Fight especially really makes it hard to argue against as it even uses "multiverses" plural to talk about what's going on in the main cosmos.
Would the branch universes of a stream have infinite branch universes themselves?
Most likely since these new branches are themselves their own individual universes

It's a case where I don't think any of the authors ever intended for it to be quite this big, but...it's their fault for writing it this way lol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
why legosgalaxy larps as forum mini vector prime and answers those questions, like a sb bot? they the fbi dont tell them that much, let them find the pl's of tf land, on their own :wow

Back