• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Transformers feats/discussion

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
posted a few pages ago

I don't care at all about dimensional tiering stuff, and I had previously thought the Universe Comic material was just using "dimension" and "universe" interchangeably, but it isn't the case in the Botcon scripts that take place between Universe chapters

Primal was briefed directly by Primus on the threat this would all have so as far as reliability of the statement goes, it's fine. Whatever my opinion on the authoral intent is doesn't matter much in the face of a statement that differentiates realities (universes) from "countless dimensions"

you can split hairs over whether "countless" really means "infinite" in this context if you want though, but I don't really see the issue. More often than not in transformers, it does. Even if not it's certainly more than the 17-22 number typically thrown around.

"outerversal" (not that we really use that here but w/e) would only apply to Unspace and the Astral Plane. Math breaks down in the former and it's outside the multiverse and basically same thing for the Astral Plane.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
random stuff I stumbled on, mostly just bit feats but uh
In this splinter reality, the Maximals were observed by Unicron, who shattered their shuttle with his “Stare of Chaos” and scattered the entire crew, including Megatron, into Transwarp space.
Apparently Unicron can stare at you so hard that your ship will explode and you get sucked into Unspace :skully
One could also consider the interstitial spaces between realities as being outside of the Multiverse, though this is largely a matter of semantics. This Unspace can assume many different properties, depending on the point and method of entry as well as other, more esoteric variables.

And some confirmation that, while probably already obvious, Unspace is outside of the multiverse, but apparently the reason it behaves so differently many times we see it has to do with a number of unusual factors.

Above is all from Ask Vector Prime

Last edited:

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
random stuff I stumbled on, mostly just bit feats but uh

Apparently Unicron can stare at you so hard that your ship will explode and you gets sucked into Unspace :skully

And some confirmation that, while probably already obvious, Unspace is outside of the multiverse, but apparently the reason it behaves so differently many times we see it has to do with a number of unusual factors.

Above is all from Ask Vector Prime
galactus when unicron literally stares at him

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
image.png

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
I can’t actually think of an example of it happening 🤔 It probably has been mentioned but the only one that springs to mind immediately is kind of weird
Post Shroud Unicron was barred from “ever existing” in certain universes, but then postshroud U also has feats threatening the entire multiverse so….I got no clue

the shroud is stupid

DarkestGlory

Illustrious
Eh, that doesn’t mean he’s multiversal. He’s the most powerful force in the multiverse, but when it’s specified in the same breath that all he does is eat planets, you can’t say he’s multiversal by any means.

DarkestGlory

Illustrious
the director also said that somehow this movie still fits into the Bay timeline gonna be funny as fuck if in one movie Bayformers suddenly clears the mcu

When was that? Pretty certain they clarified it was a soft reboot. Meaning bay has no relation to this timeline.

Would be funny if unicron truly were a cosmic force and ate the bayverse though lol… justice served at last.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
When was that? Pretty certain they clarified it was a soft reboot. Meaning bay has no relation to this timeline.

Would be funny if unicron truly were a cosmic force and ate the bayverse though lol… justice served at last.
interview he just gave this week
https://news.tfw2005.com/2023/05/11...-jr-on-transformers-rise-of-the-beasts-482784

he says it doesnt conflict with the bay timeline at all (somehow)
Bonaventura also keeps saying it’s in the same continuity but he’s a producer not writer or director so that on its own is a kind of grain of salt deal

im winning either way

DarkestGlory

Illustrious
interview he just gave this week
https://news.tfw2005.com/2023/05/11...-jr-on-transformers-rise-of-the-beasts-482784

he says it doesnt conflict with the bay timeline at all (somehow)
Bonaventura also keeps saying it’s in the same continuity but he’s a producer not writer or director so that on its own is a kind of grain of salt deal

im winning either way

This stance is contradicted multiple times though.

Not to mention the world would certainly remember seeing giant robots and a planet sized one on Earth during the events of TF1.

Moreover, Unicron is Earth in Bayverse, which wouldn’t make sense considering he has a completely different body in ROTB, and he doesn’t have millions of years to have the Earth form around him like in TFP.

Off topic, but I think this Unicron is possibly confirmed to be a part of the singularity based on the new scan from Transformers’ Twitter. Perhaps more indications that the retcon really wasn’t a full retcon, or something. Weird stuff. Never really got it.

Back