• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Transformers feats/discussion

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
He did basically nothing at all but tell the Covenant something bad would happen at Point Omega, there’s a couple of times where Vector Prime alludes to him possibly trying to straighten out some universes and I believe he was stated Chronarchitect was the one who made Cloud World once? He doesn’t show up a lot though, it’s not even explained how he survived Unicron’s original god genocide even though it’s revealed he’s kin to Unicron and Primus in that exact story

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
fans watching revenge of the fallen in 2009: Optimus is too violent he shouldn't be talking like this

Optimus Prime in 2002:
F9UNwwybMAAj1vn

F9UN1CYbgAATh-H

F9UTl0HbcAAUoxj

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Gonna post another TFC bit feat, which is more impressive than the meteor punch but still kind of a low end compared to other feats, statements, and scaling

Very big asteroid:

Optimus and five other Autobots blast a hole through it that was big enough for their ship:

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Prime is one of the weaker settings, but there is a city level feat or two in there I believe (along with some insane lowball outliers like Transformers dying to the electricity in a subway line)

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Forgot to include these, not really sure what to make of them. The Mazinger x Transformers crossover says there is an "Infinite Expanse of Dreams" and also Go Nagai appears at the end.

6PsvXUn.jpg

IFibEqO.jpg

8zIOCVL.png

rsnWCl4.png

94dIvXu.png

Back