• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Transformers feats/discussion

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
by the way, in chapter 4 of episode 5 of Transformers of the cloud world, the universe is also indicated that it contains an infinite number of scenes and civilizations, this is possible, as well as claims about the infinite size of the universe, what do you think?

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
by the way, in chapter 4 of episode 5 of Transformers of the cloud world, the universe is also indicated that it contains an infinite number of scenes and civilizations, this is possible, as well as claims about the infinite size of the universe, what do you think?

In the abyss of space at its end there still live an infinite number of unknown creatures. Those who build advanced civilizations, those who have great power, and those who are equal to the almighty gods...
infinite universe is definitely corroborated many times, actually I don’t know of any statements that point to any of the universes being finite in size

the earliest as far as I know is one of the Beast Wars II or Neo manga, where the opening page calls the universe infinite. I posted the scan a page or two ago but haven’t added it to OP yet

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
бесконечная вселенная определенно подтверждена много раз, на самом деле я не знаю никаких утверждений, указывающих на то, что какая-либо из вселенных конечна по размеру

Насколько мне известно, самым ранним является манга Beast Wars II или Neo, где на первой странице вселенная названа бесконечной. Я разместил скан пару страниц назад, но еще не добавил его в ОП.
By the way, how strong is Optimus from aligned continuity? (I just found a biography of Forge Solus Prime, who claims to be able to destroy a planet with 50% of his power).

Last edited:

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
By the way, how strong is Optimus from aligned continuity? (I just found a biography of Forge Solus Prime, who claims to be able to destroy a planet with 50% of his power).
iirc around city level for that episode when he tanks a laser that was going to melt the ice caps, this bio is the only place I am aware of Aligned characters being hyped to be planet level, it’s definitely not reflected in the show in any case. Covenant of Primus more commonly depicts the thirteen as being able to level mountains and stuff

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
By the way, in Robots in Disguise it is said that the instability of the space bridge could create a black hole and severely damage or destroy the Earth 7:26.(although if possible this seems more like an exaggeration)

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
iirc around city level for that episode when he tanks a laser that was going to melt the ice caps, this bio is the only place I am aware of Aligned characters being hyped to be planet level, it’s definitely not reflected in the show in any case. Covenant of Primus more commonly depicts the thirteen as being able to level mountains and stuff
18:10|18:35| Yes, the same feat where Optimus first tanked the beam itself, which is capable of melting a glacier, but also the explosion of the cannon, which is estimated from the level of the mountain city, by the way, in the same series, the bulkhead and breakdown create a powerful shock wave that splits the nearest glaciers.

8:15|9:30|Optimus points out that the omega lock can cyberform the earth and restore cybertron, while destroying all forms of life, I don’t remember exactly what level, but if I guess, perhaps an island or more, although after that most of the composition withstands the explosion Omega lock, moreover, Optimus was at the very epicenter.

I don’t know how much energy it takes to destroy all life on earth, so I’ll ask you about that.

Last edited:

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
Last edited:

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
I don’t understand where this comes from.
huh
these are clearly the IDW versions but I have never seen either of these pages ib my life despite having read apparently every chapter these characters would have been in. I wonder if it’s a really high quality fancomic or some one shot set in IDW that I missed? Wasn’t able to find anything referencing it in tfwiki

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
At the end of Transformers The game, Megatron absorbs all the spark, creating a powerful shock wave throughout Chicago.

At the same time, all the spark generates more energy than the entire city of Chicago, and it was said that when people tried to separate the subatomic part of the cube, an entire three-mile island was destroyed.

Attachments

• RCO020_1583531389.jpg
    RCO020_1583531389.jpg
    531 KB · Views: 2
  • SAVE_20240119_104038.jpg
    SAVE_20240119_104038.jpg
    776.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Back