• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Transformers feats/discussion

grillmaster

Paramount
Fight or Flee
1711839833910.png

the Decepticons turn Paradron into a warworld in a pretty short amount of time, all things considered
its impressive how quickly they can strip all the copper out of the planet :wow

grillmaster

Paramount
At the end, Paradron is destroyed, the energon exploding with such force that the entire thing collapses into a white hole
1711840169736.png
its funny i kept trying to find the power of this explosion but in the episode, the fireball explodes at FTL speeds so it was impossible
My intention was to see if it actually serves as a decent upper end for how durable G1 cartoon characters are, since Galvatron fled in a panic, which implies that he was under the impression it could actually kill him. As established before, that doesn't make it certain, but still
Of note, we actually have seen white holes elsewhere in the cartoon, only theyre in the inverted color universe that the gang travelled to once. How that connects to this one, I have no idea

grillmaster

Paramount
Fight or Flee
View attachment 1116

the Decepticons turn Paradron into a warworld in a pretty short amount of time, all things considered
its impressive how quickly they can strip all the copper out of the planet :wow
i mentioned this as despite it having no notable armaments shown aside from the molecular cannon, the energy required to move an entire planet is absolutely insane, especially considering how fast the planets are being moved by these engines, as well as the fact that the Decepticons build these constantly across both the cartoon and the comics

grillmaster

Paramount
A weakened Megatron is quite casually able to lift a dump truck and tear apart an excavator weighing over 13,000 tons.View attachment 1096
i believe ive found the weight of a bucket wheel excavators wheel shovel
ik its one of the largest ones in the world and probably isnt standard but its all i could find.

"71​

feet tall, the bucket-wheel is the height of a seven-story building. Each of its 18 buckets is 7,700 pounds (empty!) and can scoop 230 cubic feet of soil, enough to fill a cargo van."
roughly 69.3 US tons empty (62.8 metric)
it isn't the whole thing and it isnt as much as the dump truck but thats still impressive

Last edited:

grillmaster

Paramount
i know this isnt the usual cosmic stuff but i just wanna rep more g1 toon shenanigans, because outside of vector prime in the retirement home with dementia explaining how he once telefragged googolplex universes on a drunken bender in 1995, people dont seem to know all the insane shit that just regular cybertronian factions can do, or have dumb as fuck misconceptions like "outerversal megatron"
next up ill be getting into games a bit, mainly just like some overlooked weapons from WFC, G1, and stuff from Devastation

Last edited:

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
all for it. I don’t have much time these days to go back through the cartoons (I got kids and stuff to take care of) but comics and text stories are a lot easier to go through/stop in and out of. Appreciate anybody adding to the legwork, this thread isn’t only about cosmic stuff thats just my hyperfixation lol

grillmaster

Paramount
1711846440233.png
idk if this has been reposted before but megatron at peak power one shotting entire autobot fortresses is almost certainly above baseline city level, accounting for the durability of cybertronian metal as well as the difference in size between a human stronghold and one designed for transformers
thats not even getting into what i believe to be one of the most insane feats of all that gets overlooked
bear with me im about to do MATH
when the war starts in the original TF comics, the Decepticons attack all at once with such devastating power that they not only kill BILLIONS of Autobots, but they derail Cybertron out of orbit, and send it hurtling through space
Cybertron is a massive planet, said to be the size of saturn, and we know the distance from alpha centauri to earth, as well as the time it took to cross that distance, 1,000 years
4 light years = 2.35145e+13 miles
its moving 2,684,303.6 miles per hour, a planet
depending on the mass of cybertron, the energy to move it this fast is insane, so for a lowball i'll use earth mass vs the mass of saturn, since humans can walk on the surface, but cybertron probably isnt the density of a gas giant, idk which is more accurate so dont take any of this as gospel
Earth mass: 4.3026562125761E+36 J
Saturn mass: 4.0918361380104E+38 J
so i guess this is what the Decepticons were capable of as an entire army at the beginning of the war, they could get considerably more powerful than this
also potentially of note i think is using this velocity, i was able to find that cybertron has travelled 16,000 light years in the past four million years, and would be 15,996 light years from earth, at least in the comics continuity

Last edited:

grillmaster

Paramount
Now for something else,
i think this is a pretty cracked and forgotten weapon from the Cybertron games, a Dimensional Decimator

heres some G1 weapons

random decepticon with a gun that shoots hurricane force winds

Last edited:

grillmaster

Paramount
Megatron and Shockwave in Transformers Devastation both have Akuma's teleport move from street fighter

I managed to find it in this video of all things
here is megatron's black hole attack in Devastation (i assume thats what its meant to be, thus referencing his toy and character bio, but i dont know for sure if it qualifies as a black hole, its hard to see cause its in space

i know its a funny song edit video but i legit couldnt find any other footage of it, at least not as quickly as i would have liked, so i settled for this cause the video has both

grillmaster

Paramount
if it is a black hole, i suppose the best way to determine its size would be to find the size of its hitbox but i cant do that sadly

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Now, while I'm here, i have another insane thing from one of those silly transformers storybooks, as a sort of primer before i get into g1 cartoon stuff
in the storybook Satellite of Doom, Megatron lures a bunch of humans to mine diamonds or something and get rich, only to then enslave them to mine hundreds of tons of coal
satellite-0405.jpg

yeah he also shittalks soundwave in these books which is real funny
Megatron then does THIS:
satellite-0809.jpg

Megatron just nuked thousands of his own slaves with the biggest bomb ever in order to fuse their corpses with the coal and create a giant diamond
satellite-1415.jpg

he then uses this giant diamond to CHANNEL THE ENERGY OF THE SUN AND MELT THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS INTO OIL
satellite-1617.jpg

satellite-1819.jpg

fortunately the autobots intercept the beam with a gigantic mirror and deflect it back into itself,
satellite-2223.jpg

causing it to explode and shatter the diamond with such force that it raised the tides on earth ten feet
satellite-24.jpg

and then megatron skedaddles in a mole machine lmao
ignoring that the rocky mountains wouldnt melt into oil (lol), this plan is actually fucking horrifying and im actually surprised and almost impressed that megatron straight up just kills thousands of people in this kids book lmao
Oh shit, I’ve seen someone post those in discord years ago. Hilarious as fuck stuff

I think one of them has Prowl do super sus shit like it was IDW

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Oh shit, I’ve seen someone post those in discord years ago. Hilarious as fuck stuff

I think one of them has Prowl do super sus shit like it was IDW
reminds me in the Legends Anthology book Prowl covers up Optimus murdering an autobot by accident because Optimus’ pure image was too important for the information to get out

why is Prowl always written like this

grillmaster

Paramount
reminds me in the Legends Anthology book Prowl covers up Optimus murdering an autobot by accident because Optimus’ pure image was too important for the information to get out

i blame IDW for this, nothing about his original bio said the man was a war criminal lmao

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional

Ah, that’s what I was thinking of

Confused it for one of the wacky kid’s books but you can’t blame me for that :mjlol

grillmaster

Paramount
megatron being able to "atomize" his enemies at close enough range
1711856723782.png
1711856914150.png
just out of curiosity, how do we treat molecular or atomic attack exactly, this adds up with megatron having a "particle beam cannon" as well as many other cybertronians having particle beam weaponry, which breaks down enemies on a molecular/atomic level, or what about like the molecular cannon, obliterating a moon down to protons
im curious, as this applies to lots of cybertronians, seemingly its a standard part of their arsenal

Last edited:
Back