• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Transformers feats/discussion

grillmaster

Paramount
mountain level megatron confirmed multiple times
i know this top scan has been posted before but i just wanted to pair it with this one
1711857377576.png
f5c.jpg

at a minimum i suppose this gives us Megatrons general DC, if not quite his full AP
so mountain level DC, not bad i think
edit: once again i just noticed even more mentions of particle beam weaponry as part of megatrons arsenal

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
i find it funny that Megatron while insane with brain damage is still > Predaking, and Galvatron obliterates the same Megatron (but less damaged) with superficial damage done to himself, and then he or Galvatron II (cant remember which) goes on to fight Piranacon (who going by his absurd bios lifting feat should be like 8,000x stronger than Predaking, which sounds ridiculous to me but thats g1 bios for ya) and then he steamrolls him UNDERWATER

i did actually have some absurd G1 cartoon stuff that i saw going through the episode scripts and summaries a while ago that i should get around to sharing the scans of, theyre absolutely insane and mostly just funny but do provide context to some scenes
Worth noting that the same Piranacon Galvatron beat was lifting Scorponok’s ship and was going to destroy it
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

grillmaster

Paramount
food for thought;
the existence of Kiloton, Megatron, and Gigatron(Overlord), implies the existence of Teratron, Exatron, Zettatron, and Yottatron
should Megatrons be a unit of measurement, like Henry the 8ths foot

grillmaster

Paramount
megatron being able to "atomize" his enemies at close enough range
View attachment 1123
View attachment 1124
just out of curiosity, how do we treat molecular or atomic attack exactly, this adds up with megatron having a "particle beam cannon" as well as many other cybertronians having particle beam weaponry, which breaks down enemies on a molecular/atomic level, or what about like the molecular cannon, obliterating a moon down to protons
im curious, as this applies to lots of cybertronians, seemingly its a standard part of their arsenal
I just remembered these, i forgot to add them to the list of cybertronian weapons
DinobotHunt_glassgun.jpg

lol cliffjumper that is not how glass gas is meant to work
not to mention Galvatron's particle cannon

grillmaster

Paramount
I really wish we knew how much stronger Galvatron actually is than Megatron, i think you could go by comparing him to Powermaster Prime, who is 4x stronger than standard optimus
f983bc143bc8d9c4a8fbcaddfc7a4605.jpg

problem is, its hard to gauge galvatrons performance here, considering hes damaged and insane, hallucinating the whole time
329930_orig.jpg

we do know that Galvatron II in Alignment, lacking the crippling insanity of the original Galvatron, is able to come back and destroy an upgraded G2 Megatron, before setting about having a fleet of Warworlds built, but again the problem comes up that we dont know how strong G2 Megatron is to the original, and Galvatron II is defeated in a near mutual kill by Optimus, but we don't know how much stronger he got either

Last edited:

grillmaster

Paramount
I really wish we knew how much stronger Galvatron actually is than Megatron, i think you could go by comparing him to Powermaster Prime, who is 4x stronger than standard optimus

problem is, its hard to gauge galvatrons performance here, considering hes damaged and insane, hallucinating the whole time
329930_orig.jpg

we do know that Galvatron II in Alignment, lacking the crippling insanity of the original Galvatron, is able to come back and destroy an upgraded G2 Megatron, before setting about having a fleet of Warworlds built, but again the problem comes up that we dont know how strong G2 Megatron is to the original, and Galvatron II is defeated in a near mutual kill by Optimus, but we don't know how much stronger he got either
this is part of what i mean by us needing some sort of tiers or something, at least without mixing continuities it could be somewhat more comprehensible, maybe if we went through we could find a placement, but thatd probably take a while to go through the marvel comics
so far, Galvatron > Piranacon > ?
Galvatron > Megatron >= Predaking
times like this make me wish tech spec stats actually made sense, maybe then theyd be finally useful for something

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Internal series tier lists shouldn’t be too hard though. Marvel will be the hardest, as long as IDW is, it’s actually pretty straightforward on tiering (D-Void/Shockwave>Titans>Phase Sixers>everybody else basically). Havent finished Dreamwave yet, but what I’ve read wasn’t super impressive anyways thus far

grillmaster

Paramount
Internal series tier lists shouldn’t be too hard though. Marvel will be the hardest, as long as IDW is, it’s actually pretty straightforward on tiering (D-Void/Shockwave>Titans>Phase Sixers>everybody else basically). Havent finished Dreamwave yet, but what I’ve read wasn’t super impressive anyways thus far
dreamwave having my boy superion die to a nuke man :wow

Thirteen prime

Preeminent

329930_orig.jpg

The funny thing is that the powermaster, even without amplification by a trader, is about 10 times superior to its basic counterpart.
main-qimg-7f9b382176a39cd902913ac4f9bebe42-lq (5).jpeg
Basic Optimus suffered Megatron's anti-matter blast, which destroyed everything within a few miles.main-qimg-4fef6f30cd90fb2683cad94a56957657-lq (4).jpeg

grillmaster

Paramount
The funny thing is that the powermaster, even without amplification by a trader, is about 10 times superior to its basic counterpart.
View attachment 1126
Basic Optimus suffered Megatron's anti-matter blast, which destroyed everything within a few miles.View attachment 1127
thank you for this man, i didnt even know about that scan, i was going off of his character bio stating when he combines with his trailer his strength is quadrupled
not me applying multipliers to powerscale tf characters :jerrykek
imagine, powermaster makes prime 10x stronger, and while i dont recall how much apex armor multiplies his strength by, god ginrai is a 5x amp on top of super ginrai if i remember correctly
wait a minute 5x10 = 50

:mjgrin
now we add super energon weapons being 10-20 times stronger than normal

Last edited:

grillmaster

Paramount
but yeah internal series tier lists was mainly what i was thinking, the multiverse is way too massive and variable to throw them in all at once
this also theoretically means if i were mentally deranged enough i could make a tier list for toy tech specs
i know scorponok can crush mountains in his claws and idk of any higher standard feats mentioned so hes up there, and jetfire is actually leader tier in terms of stats, at least iirc

grillmaster

Paramount
View attachment 1126
Basic Optimus suffered Megatron's anti-matter blast, which destroyed everything within a few miles.View attachment 1127
ayo wait i just reread this again and i realized, it turned the optimus prime 4000,000 pounds typo and made it real
i was confused what you meant by him being 10 times stronger without the trailer at first, i forgot that error was there
so normal optimus is 200 tons (really closer to 500 at least going by megatron throwing that dump truck while running on fumes)
then his normal form post powermaster boost is 2,000 tons
then he gets 10x stronger AGAIN, 20,000 tons
and with apex armor i suppose hed finally be 100,000 tons
god damn
edit: i remember reading somewhere that apex armor/godbomber was 5x boost on top of the super mode, i wish i could find it but im struggling rn, i know its a bit funky to use what i think was godbombers boost for the apex armor, but theyre literally the same thing translated to the US, the same way G1 Gigatron is just Overlord before they called him Overlord in the US
also cause if we're being real the ginrai body was meant for optimus anyway iirc

grillmaster

Paramount

I remember thinking this fight was so funny, galvatron runs armada megs for his foams, megatron only survives because he gets the fucking star saber air dropped to his location and then he stands up afterwards talking shit like he thinks hes him
bro like less than a minute ago galvatron was feeding you the dirt like he was about to feed unicron your universe

also if someone has the deets on armada megs' scaling w/ leader 1, along with the star saber, that'd be nice

Back