• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Transformers feats/discussion

grillmaster

Paramount
i wish i had the image of thunderwings toy bio saying he shakes the universe, doesnt scale to any verse i know of but its cool

grillmaster

Paramount
i wish i had the image of thunderwings toy bio saying he shakes the universe, doesnt scale to any verse i know of but its cool
lol universe shaking toys
1497982649-2.jpg

grillmaster

Paramount
for some reason, people tried to scale that to idw thunderwing
i see no need, the knowledge that random tf toys can shake the universe is good enough for me, regardless of whatever series it is or isn't apart of
wait a fucking minute isnt the universe in transformers infinite

grillmaster

Paramount
well the molecular cannon in season 3 of g1 obliterated an entire moon down to protons, so thats subatomic destruction on the scale of celestial bodies in space

grillmaster

Paramount
also idk how particle cannons work or if they count but from what i do know scientifically those attack on a molecular level and lots of transformers have those, most importantly powermaster prime, megatron, and galvatron (and maybe just normal optimus idk how the ion blaster works)

grillmaster

Paramount
megatrons fusion cannon is multiple times stated to be able to atomize enemies at close range and shatter entire mountains in a single shot, so i hope that helps

there is also antimatter which straight up just converts matter into energy which is busted

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
megatrons fusion cannon is multiple times stated to be able to atomize enemies at close range and shatter entire mountains in a single shot, so i hope that helps

there is also antimatter which straight up just converts matter into energy which is busted
We need to read the first and second volumes of Transformers again, since we seem to have missed a lot of features. By the way, we must not forget about other generations.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
i see no need, the knowledge that random tf toys can shake the universe is good enough for me, regardless of whatever series it is or isn't apart of
wait a fucking minute isnt the universe in transformers infinite
I mean it just doesn’t, is the thing. But yeah this toy version of Thunderwing can shake the universe lol.

I havent seen any statements in any TF series, indicating the universe is finite. Even going back to the 90s there’s a beast wars manga that specifically says the universe is infinite.

grillmaster

Paramount
I mean it just doesn’t, is the thing. But yeah this toy version of Thunderwing can shake the universe lol.

I havent seen any statements in any TF series, indicating the universe is finite. Even going back to the 90s there’s a beast wars manga that specifically says the universe is infinite.
toy robots moment

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

some of the Beast Wars 2 Manga lore, "the infinite expanse of the universe" and the Angolmois energy can create and destroy universes

grillmaster

Paramount

i meant i would see no need to try to scale IDW thunderwing to that

Back