Transformers feats/discussion

grillmaster

Paramount
consider for a moment just how massive that black hole was, it was so big it actively consumed multiple stars
i did measurements for a lowball it was at minimum large enough to cover one AU
a black hole an AU across
i sadly lost my math for that black hole btw but it was about 1 AU, slightly more
now keep in mind black hole destruction calcs arent really possible as far as i know, because the gravity within a black hole reaches infinity
if you do mass-energy though, its an egregious number

grillmaster

Paramount
in terms of black hole creation though, a 1 AU black hole would have 50,641,975 solar masses
idk how we measure black hole creation here sadly, i only have vsbattles thing to go off of, but going by that creating a black hole x times the mass of an object is x times baseline for it

so 50,641,975 times baseline star level, its 2.88304763675e+49 J (288,304.76 Foe)
since the black hole was slightly more and i forgot its size ig i could just round up to 288,305 thats easier to remember

grillmaster

Paramount
oh yeah how did i forget this this is fucking insane
scan0046.jpg

optimus gets consumed by the swarm completely (by choice), and he describes it destroying him on a subatomic level

his gambit works as the swarm consumes him and unleashes the energies of the matrix, which instantly purify it and turn it good, and then it reconstitutes him in a new body
RageInHeaven-HeroPrime.jpg

Doronbo_Shirake

Pochiton!
Thanks! I watched it. The chapter also has Overlord destroying the Arc de Triomphe and Black Zarak destroying New York. The two later started attacking Tokyo too.

EDIT: Devil Z wanted to use Death Para-Machine to destroy Ozone layer.
400px-MF35_Death_Para-Machine.jpg

There was a character in the 94 show of Iron Man called Dark Aegis that had a similar weapon. The weapon was a laser gun, not a satellite. I made a respect thread about him.

Last edited:

Doronbo_Shirake

Pochiton!
Speaking of Masterforce. In the manga, Overlord uses a laser gun called A.O. Laser. He attacks several places like U.K, Japan and the Soviet Union from Mount Chomolungma (Everest).
290px-Overlord_aolaser.jpg

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
I believe that the only Japanese continuity that doesn't have crazy feats is the Beast Wars II/Neo one.
In general, there are several interesting points, for example, Angolmois energy can easily destroy planets, raise mountains and islands, manipulation of reality, time, creating an illusion, or the final episode where the Unicron explosion covers part of Cybertron and the character tanks it, and the statement that Angolmois energy threatens to destroy the universe in the first episode.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
this does bring to mind where exactly do combiners scale to the leader guys

if we knew a sort of hierarchy i think scaling could be easier
leaders generally seem less than or equal to combiners (prime with well placed shots can overpower and bring down combiners in multiple series, megatron fighting devastator as shown here, etc)
they job a LOT in idw, Victorion and sort of Monstructor are the only ones pretty consistently strong with no embarassing Ls. Bruticus lost to Ironhide shooting him in the face with one missile :giogio

Back