Transformers feats/discussion

grillmaster

Paramount
reading Jhiaxus' ordering of the bombardment of Earth it implies the Twilight's sustained bombardment would have destroyed the whole planet
2dYg-x7YWqa8tZXyTSsDeAME7JUNRO5rPWHKT75gfqpXRM-BYreLWyG_gymDAXRghm4cyDnBKDCz=s1600

this is repeated later on, but as we know its initial shot completely obliterated San Francisco

grillmaster

Paramount
i tried to find more info about the warworld in the g2 comics but i didnt see much except for that the core is PURE PLASMA ENERGY
(the same kind that almost blew up the sun???)

grillmaster

Paramount
reading Jhiaxus' ordering of the bombardment of Earth it implies the Twilight's sustained bombardment would have destroyed the whole planet
2dYg-x7YWqa8tZXyTSsDeAME7JUNRO5rPWHKT75gfqpXRM-BYreLWyG_gymDAXRghm4cyDnBKDCz=s1600

this is repeated later on, but as we know its initial shot completely obliterated San Francisco
does remind me in IDW the Thanatos had torpedoes powerful enough to destroy Cybertron in a sustained bombardment (considering Cybertron is far larger than earth in both universes, that i think qualifies as planet busting)

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
A few notable feats for Megatron's strength:

Megatron can lift and hold a punch from Devastator's fist.
RCO221_1583387019.jpg
With such a blow he destroyed large skyscrapers.RCO226_1583387019.jpg
Devastator is 400 feet tall.Devastator10.jpg
The mass of the skyscraper ranges from 200,000 thousand to 250,000 tons.
After this, Megatron was able to fight against devastator although he was weaker.RCO222_1583387019.jpgRCO223_1583387019.jpg

grillmaster

Paramount
A few notable feats for Megatron's strength:

Megatron can lift and hold a punch from Devastator's fist.
View attachment 1396
With such a blow he destroyed large skyscrapers.View attachment 1397
Devastator is 400 feet tall.View attachment 1398
The mass of the skyscraper ranges from 200,000 thousand to 250,000 tons.
After this, Megatron was able to fight against devastator although he was weaker.View attachment 1399View attachment 1400
this does bring to mind where exactly do combiners scale to the leader guys

if we knew a sort of hierarchy i think scaling could be easier
leaders generally seem less than or equal to combiners (prime with well placed shots can overpower and bring down combiners in multiple series, megatron fighting devastator as shown here, etc)

grillmaster

Paramount
I watched the OVA and created some gifs.

Here are the Nine Generals destroying Feminia.
3CZL3Sy.gif

bZCuJqa.gif

Overlord throwing his lance and cracking Feminia's surface.
MA2qtzb.gif

Victory Saber taking Feminia's explosion. The Commander survived but gave his position to Dai Atlas since he can't fight because the injuries.
jy3yOAK.gif

The Nine Generals attacking different parts of Earth. Trypticon destroys the Great Wall (This version of Trypticon hates monuments), Devastator destroyed the World Trade Center and part of New York and King Poseidon destroys a ship. :kobeha
7ehKSUw.gif

According to Victory Saber, Zodiac can be used to create a planet.

Zodiac is the power that created the universe. Dai Atlas and Sonic Bomber used it to survive Trypticon's laser and fight the Demon Generals.
NDS43pj.gif

fRHPzlN.gif

srLgmhZ.gif

BTW, Predaking's face reminds me of Bomberman.

Devastator got trapped in the magma.
ZgZl5yb.gif
assuming feminia is an earth sized planet (yknow because of all the humanoids walking around on it who are just like humans) this might get pretty damn crazy

grillmaster

Paramount

assuming zone is the usual 24 FPS of the g1 cartoon and its sequels, we can analyze the speed of the collapse here

but just looking at time, the collapse happens at 1:59 to 2:01, so 2 seconds about

grillmaster

Paramount

assuming zone is the usual 24 FPS of the g1 cartoon and its sequels, we can analyze the speed of the collapse here

but just looking at time, the collapse happens at 1:59 to 2:01, so 2 seconds about

just going by seconds, some rough math and KE calcs later, i got

1.21548505392E+38 J
(29,050.79 Yottatons)
Dwarf-Star level
(note this isnt final obviously

grillmaster

Paramount
just going by seconds, some rough math and KE calcs later, i got

1.21548505392E+38 J
(29,050.79 Yottatons)
Dwarf-Star level
(note this isnt final obviously
dont take this as gospel, but i think its a very good low end,
its funny it also happens to be roughly 6 and a half times megatrons cybertron feat from g1 (well the low end anyway), but still less than

that time starscream and soundwave got shot by the orbit disruptor in

BOT :wow

Last edited:

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
the underbase was casually flying through space, sterilizing planets by touching their atmospheres and flying through stars and causing them to go SUPERNOVA

AND STARSCREAM FLEW UP TO IT AND WAS ABLE TO ABSORB ITS POWER
even a SECONDS worth of that kind of energy is INSANE
And then a different version of Starscream just absorbs more of Primus’s power

That beam there Primus was firing was actually affecting the Unicron Singularity, which already had multiverse wide influence

Back