Transformers feats/discussion

grillmaster

Paramount
the star saber being star level sounds funny to say it but you cant trust weapon names in any series they mostly exist to sound cool
this is consistent with the UT trilogy though funny enough, where the star saber/requiem blaster/skyboom shield are all roughly equal in power, and the requiem blaster draws upon the power of a supernova (and the sound of a quasar, which doesnt make sound in space :mjgrin, and the gravity of a black hole or something
cross series scaling for weapons :kobeha

grillmaster

Paramount
just thought about this potentially nutty upgrade for the ultimate doom feat

the ship explodes with so much force that it SHAKES THE AUTOBOTS TO THE FLOOR, from SPACE
if it was strong enough to knock them down from like thousands of kilometers away how much energy is at the epicenter

grillmaster

Paramount
what makes it funny to me is it implies that since unicron is like this god beyond evil and entropy if he fights another villain or someone who is evil he just goes "no" and wins and theres apparently nothing they can do about it
dark lord villains be like "i wield the power of darkness, i am unmatche-"
unicron:

grillmaster

Paramount
japanese g1 megatron claims he is "the strongest weapon in the universe!"
vosCyE6.png

and was able to shoot and stagger Cloud world Megatron

grillmaster

Paramount
i wish there was more lore about the cybertronian militaries, we can technically extrapolate from their weapons and stuff we do see but i just wish there was more

grillmaster

Paramount
i dont know anything about the power of decepticon warworlds for example, other than that theyre most likely far stronger than standard ships, and standard ships are planet busters

we know in the g1 toon the heart of cybertron when unstable had enough power to obliterate the planet, and could incapacitate optimus, as well as obviously being able to power the decepticon flagship for centuries, including its FTL flight to earth

grillmaster

Paramount
the molecular cannon was also a pretty small sized cannon all things considered and had enough power to obliterate a moon on the subatomic level, they also have "moleculon missiles" which sound cool and would i assume do the same thing, tf weapon names for the most part are very descriptive

they also have transwarp drives in the future capable of not just FTL but time travel, and we know from beast wars the decepticons were working on this tech in the present

also obviously, space bridges of course

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
i dont know anything about the power of decepticon warworlds for example, other than that theyre most likely far stronger than standard ships, and standard ships are planet busters

we know in the g1 toon the heart of cybertron when unstable had enough power to obliterate the planet, and could incapacitate optimus, as well as obviously being able to power the decepticon flagship for centuries, including its FTL flight to earth
theyre planetbusters in IDW but that’s all I really know. Not familiar with what they did in Marvel although Megatron rides back on one to face Liege Maximo

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
well starscream does claim a single one of the ships in that fleet could destroy a planet “a dozen times over” but he’s also Starscream so I don’t know how reliable that is

grillmaster

Paramount
well starscream does claim a single one of the ships in that fleet could destroy a planet “a dozen times over” but he’s also Starscream so I don’t know how reliable that is
in idw yeah, i will say tbf i dont think hes lying, he sent them to stop unicron after all
not to mention there is previous confirmation that worldburners and stuff can "raze planets"
it is meant to be i think just about all the best stuff the decepticons had left over

grillmaster

Paramount
im sorry i just dont get this; why do people find budding so weird exactly
i dont get it ik its weird looking but people treated it like it was terrible or something

Back