• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Transformers feats/discussion

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
A few feats from idw:
Optimus can dodge shots from Galvatron's fusion cannon.
main-qimg-668cc966a20fdd2e35d220b383c7c75d-pjlq (2).jpeg
A shot from his thermonuclear cannon can easily knock down a cosmos that was able to reach orbit from the depths of the ocean for a second, outpacing its own speed of blaster shots that move at relativistic speeds, which is why he and the astrotrain begin to move at superluminal speeds.main-qimg-e98b796847ddc10f7c2fb76df1287e43-pjlq (4).jpegmain-qimg-bb339d1207eb3657c50e712fec741ae5-pjlq (3).jpeg
Cosmos was also able to cover a distance of 5 light hours in a short period of time.main-qimg-9671c1721e76b6d46890ba91e241a9f1-pjlq (3).jpeg
Optimus and Soundwave were able to travel from earth to Jupiter in about one to five minutes.main-qimg-cfaddf9194fd80b41d4bd8d1b778bff5 (3).jpegmain-qimg-b313b152550b0dd499dacda8e7599c20-pjlq (2).jpeg
Soundwave could also keep up with cosmos this should scale to his combat speed and reaction.RCO016_1462510196 (1).jpgRCO017_1462510196 (1).jpgRCO014_1462510196 (1).jpg

grillmaster

Paramount
Gonna repost this bit feat

This should give a good idea on the asteroid’s size:
1112432407_tvmag5-1.jpg

Source

i should try to calc this or something

grillmaster

Paramount
Gonna post another TFC bit feat, which is more impressive than the meteor punch but still kind of a low end compared to other feats, statements, and scaling

Very big asteroid:

Optimus and five other Autobots blast a hole through it that was big enough for their ship:

jesus fuck
arent the colony ships in cybertron fuckin gigantic
like they combine into the Ark and the Ark is huge as fuck compared to PRIMUS whos a goddamn planet
that doesnt look like an asteroid that looks like a damn moon

grillmaster

Paramount
View attachment 1187
i think this is how this is done
the full planet is 350 pixels roughly in diameter
the pylon is 33.53 pixels in diameter (according to my paint.net)
measuring the pylon by earth sized planet=1,222 km
moon sized planet= 322.8 km
oh god
the hub planets in the ultimate guide were described as being similar in size to cybertron
cybertron which is compared to saturn
the pylon is thus 11,157.25 kilometers in diameter
its almost as big as the fucking earth

grillmaster

Paramount
The power and endurance of a Scorponok could well have survived being buried under approximately four hundred and sixty-two point seven tons of various debris.
View attachment 1211
Optimus withstands lasers from Unicron's eyes, which previously destroys part of Cybertron.
View attachment 1213View attachment 1214
Galvatron withstands a blow from Unicron's fist that can cause serious damage to Cybertron.View attachment 1215View attachment 1216
Optimus remained in place even when Unicron's shock wave destroyed the anti-matrix and literally everything.View attachment 1217View attachment 1218
Optimus can resist the influence of the anti-matrix and also suppress it.View attachment 1219
just came back to this, remembering the KE calcs i did for comics unicron in the calc thread
optimus survived the blasts from unicrons eye lasers
galvatron survived a direct hit from Unicron
unicrons KE is already casually star level because hes comparable to saturn or jupiter

grillmaster

Paramount
i dont know anything about the power of decepticon warworlds for example, other than that theyre most likely far stronger than standard ships, and standard ships are planet busters

we know in the g1 toon the heart of cybertron when unstable had enough power to obliterate the planet, and could incapacitate optimus, as well as obviously being able to power the decepticon flagship for centuries, including its FTL flight to earth
now i know :mjgrin

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
jesus fuck
arent the colony ships in cybertron fuckin gigantic
like they combine into the Ark and the Ark is huge as fuck compared to PRIMUS whos a goddamn planet
that doesnt look like an asteroid that looks like a damn moon
Yes, I think I said that they are the size of a continent.

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
Starscream and many of the main idw characters could withstand the explosion of a necrotitan that swept through the planet and devastated it, while Starscream was even able to react and outrun this explosion.8825676-311e5678-1a5d-4708-bb18-4f6075a747a2.jpeg8825675-78776a7c-3a4b-44ee-b2fe-67d570d44eb5.jpeg8825677-b1bca19c-171c-43be-9ea5-e9cceb12c204.jpeg8825681-0e694999-4138-46bf-9b9e-ae2cf0600a7d (1).jpeg

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
да, центральные миры сравнивают с кибертроном
Кибертрон = Сатурн по размеру
и если судить по размеру пилонов по сравнению с планетой, то насколько большими они будут
можешь дать мне скан?

grillmaster

Paramount
можешь дать мне скан?
i went to double check the guide pages i got that from and i found instead that they're stated to be different sizes or mini-cybertrons
my mistake

on the plus side before you had wondered how big the pylons would be compared to cybertron so now we know

grillmaster

Paramount
@OtherGalaxy
@grillmaster
Transformers Skybound we already have quite good achievements in physical strength from one constructicon who pulled the Nemesis ship, while Optimus defeated Devastator.
ayo maybe you should spoiler this actually
oh dang huh did they pull the nemesis up like that hold on, i thought the ship raised itself from the nuclear power they gave it

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
@OtherGalaxy
@grillmaster
Transformers Skybound we already have quite good achievements in physical strength from one constructicon who pulled the Nemesis ship, while Optimus defeated Devastator.
something i forgot to mention is there is a good speed feat in issue 8 for Arcee outpacing a rocket

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
эй, возможно, тебе стоит это спойлерить на самом деле
ох, черт возьми, они так вытащили Немезиду, подожди, я думал, корабль поднялся за счет ядерной энергии, которую они ему дали
[/СПОЙЛЕР]
Я просто в основном видел, как Конструктикон поднимал его через краны на своих тросах.

grillmaster

Paramount
Я просто в основном видел, как Конструктикон поднимал его через краны на своих тросах.
ah based, perhaps then
if they helped even partially that would be insane the nemesis is gigantic

Back