• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Transformers feats/discussion

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
кое-что я забыл упомянуть: в выпуске 8 есть хороший показатель скорости, когда Арси опережает ракету.
Это еще дозвуковая скорость 120-150 метров в секунду, максимально возможная 300 метров в секунду, хотя насколько я помню Старскрим еще в начале мог сражаться на скорости против истребителей.

grillmaster

Paramount
Someone said that Galvatron in g1 fucked the mind of the planet because of his madness?
yeah torkulon i think was the planet?? they couldnt cure his batshit insanity so they plugged him into the planet to lobotomize him (thus curing his madness) against cyclonus' wishes
galvatron was so insane he fucked up the planet, then he broke loose and i think shot its sentient core and killed it

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
does shattered glass have its own version of the allspark
Yes. It exists. But the Shattered Glass Allspark is a malevolent and corrupting force that amplifies negative traits and encourages aggression. The Shattered Glass Allspark has been associated with chaos, destruction, and conflict. It doesn’t create new life; instead, it twists existing beings into darker versions of themselves.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Yes. It exists. But the Shattered Glass Allspark is a malevolent and corrupting force that amplifies negative traits and encourages aggression. The Shattered Glass Allspark has been associated with chaos, destruction, and conflict. It doesn’t create new life; instead, it twists existing beings into darker versions of themselves.
whats this from?

@thugshakinglunatic if you mean allspark as in its own separate afterlife I’m assuming not since the afterlife and Primus are basically the same thing and there were no evil Primuses until post-shroud happened

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
whats this from?

@thugshakinglunatic if you mean allspark as in its own separate afterlife I’m assuming not since the afterlife and Primus are basically the same thing and there were no evil Primuses until post-shroud happened
From X. Must come from an account that mixes fake info with real.

The wiki only mentions a Allspark from Animated Shattered Glass.

Last edited:

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
this is a good question actually
ik there was a SG vector sigma that was super hostile so im curious
find it interesting all the vector signas are supposed to be connected or something too right? been a while since I read that arc in tfcc, im meaning to go through it all proper but im back at the beginning if that same arc lol

grillmaster

Paramount
find it interesting all the vector signas are supposed to be connected or something too right? been a while since I read that arc in tfcc, im meaning to go through it all proper but im back at the beginning if that same arc lol
yeah they're nodes in a multiversal network

Back