TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

Alright, considering that not even Beast's Lair has their Material Section updated to include the latest Servants, I will have to put my Archives into hiatus currently(Yeah, I have Achilles in my Chaldeas but I like to bring in the actual historical facts of the heroes from the Mats as well, not just their stats and abilities).

I did see that Fate/Strange Fake got updated in terms of it's translation so here you go:

TL;DR Enkidu going hard against Ishtar(Whose able to command the land itself to fight Enkidu... pretty hardcore) but primarily fighting Humbaba while Gugulanna is still dealing with the Nine Lives Hydra.
Basically most of it is otherwise delving into who "Ayaka" actually is, more F/SN references and banter between everyone else and getting ready to launch the assault against Ishtar.

Notable shit outside of Ishtar command the land to fight Enkidu:
"You, this piece of junk who can't impose themselves on anyone, were able to insult me... It's too late to regret, atone, or make amends for this disgrace. You will never amount to anything. Let me see you crumble, rot, dry, writhe, unravel, and collapse as you try."

This was Ishtar's first manifestation of hostility in this era.

"...!"

A nasty chill raced across Haruri's whole body as if the end of the world happened seven times over.

Her mind could have broken and ceased its vital functions had she not been blessed by Ishtar with her temple head priestess mindset.

Yet even all this violent rage becomes a voice that charms the world when unleashed by Ishtar.

A reversed nexus.

By being charmed, the otherwise inorganic land gained a faux intellect and organic life functions, enabling it to in turn gain emotions.

It became either a giant lifeform or a colony of small lifeforms.

Claymation-like waves surged as the excited lands raged like a turbulent ocean and went to attack Enkidu in conjunction with the gale winds.

"..."

Enkidu, on the other hand, said nothing.

Words were as needless as they were worthless. They only directed hostility at Ishtar.

The power of charm can't as much as reach their eyes. The chains and the air touched by Enkidu reject the goddess and everything she represents.

Through physical means alone, Enkidu escaped the assault of the earth turned into Ishtar's zealot.

In two steps, they kicked the flying waves of dirt away and punched their way through the omnidirectional hostility.

A simple stomp reverberated loud as thunder and the pulverized bedrock transformed into complexly entangled chains that began to envelop the main chain.

A tunnel of light guarding the golden bridge.

Enkidu pumped more power into the harpoon as they infiltrated the Age of Gods.

Ishtar squinted upon seeing the contending harpoon approach.

"You cheeky piece of junk."

Is the fact that Enkidu is apparently a major threat to Humbaba to the point they have to fight defensively(Most likely due to it having Divinity and Enkidu can basically nerf enemies that have it):
Faced with this dreadful monster—
Faced with the old friend they reduced to piles of flesh with their own hands, Enkidu quietly mumbled.
"We need to talk... Huwawa."
Enkidu charged their limbs with magical energy as they said that.
"But only after... I get this goddess that filled you with fear, and at the same time, blessings and tranquility, to shut up."
Next, Enkidu leaped in, fast as lightning, and took aim at the goddess at the temple.
But they were blocked by Berserker—the colossus called Huwawa.
Despite this agility one wouldn't expect from her gigantic size, she didn't counterattack.
Both Haruri and Berserker could feel Enkidu's power and opted to fight defensively.
It was clear that any moment of distraction was all Enkidu needed to tear them apart.
Berserker shot down an entire rain of modern missiles before, but nonetheless, she was pressured into the defensive.
The weapon created to be the linchpin keeping the gods on the surface watched their opponent solidify her defenses out of a duty to protect goddess Ishtar.
"That's a problem... Battles of attrition are not my thing. The best I can last is three days and three nights", spoke Enkidu, remembering their duel with their best friend Gilgamesh.

Do like it's a nice touch that it's further stated Enkidu can fight as well as he could for 3 straight days.

There is a line about Hansa having to fudge his report to the Church lest they would raze the entire town(Which is full of Mages) but I'm pretty sure that's redundant.

And that's about it as far as I read that isn't again being redundant or being too on the nose.

EDIT: I forgot to say this but earlier in that same thread, they(The Novel itself) mentioned that Kayneth had a Mage Tool similar to whatever "Ayaka" has that allows her to basically be a Magical Energy Generator... but it was in the Hotel... that Kiritsugu blew up...
I can actually believe that considering El-Melloi and even Fate/Zero itself stated Kayneth brought in everything and the kitchen sink and sent his entire family into debt so it does make sense he would bring something like that.

Really don't want to give any credit to Filler arc , but this is how you introduce a threat.

If only the Beasts had shit like this.

Me and Cross talked about that in the Discord, looks absolutely fucking fire and I legit agree with that.
The Beasts really do need something like that and I wish they gave them animated intros to give them this threatening aura too.

R/Grandorder's Blackout is over so I can finally continue my fucking Archives so I'll get Achilles done today(It will be barebones till I finish the Manga of Apocrypha)

Tablos

Illustrious
i really like Kali portrayal in this game , hope the other judges are all impressive in desings and intro.

I never said it was accurate. or that you should be thankful

It's still generally accurate though but it's pretty obvious where Rey stands at otherwise.
Me? I'm just hoping the Ordeal Call is more than just filler and actually has some info in it that makes it worth it's existence...
That and don't take well over a year to do.

If it's just EOR-length, then that's fine, it's obvious they are just using it to think of how to close CoTL right and get some of Servants they have out of the way(I legit expect that considering how they said about Roland only having his "final shot" at Traum, this is also done to get older Servant designs and otherwise out of the way).

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Kali's NP is pretty dope, though "giant energy lady beats the shit out of you" is becoming something of a trend. :hm

At the rate this is going I'm starting to think Shiva might actually end up being a Shirou Pseudo-Servant or at least Shirou "face", just because his wives are all Sakura-face :skully

True, I honestly can't even get mad if they go that far, especially since I wouldn't be surprised if the real reason they made Ordeal Call wasn't just to stretch out Cosmos but to avoid a Roland situation completely and just dump all of the Servants they had in the backburner into Ordeal Call like Agravain to go into Part 3 or whatever with a brand new slate.

Kali's NP is pretty dope, though "giant energy lady beats the shit out of you" is becoming something of a trend. :hm

At the rate this is going I'm starting to think Shiva might actually end up being a Shirou Pseudo-Servant or at least Shirou "face", just because his wives are all Sakura-face :skully

The funny part is that Kali becoming "Giant Angry Woman who beats the shit out of you" is actually canon to the Myth.
Durga couldn't get the job done in killing some monsters/deities who wouldn't stop regenerating and she just lost her shit, became Kali and beat them so hard they couldn't regenerate anymore...
Shiva was caught in the crossfire and that knocked her out of her rage :heston

Proto234

Distinguished
Regarding the plot, got this from discord from those that already finished it. Probably better if you take it with a grain of salt though
paper moon got infected by a microscopic holy grail, which gave it a consciousness (?) and the ability to do wack shit with holy grail wars, and rani turned paper moon and the holy grail war into a centrifuge to seperate out elements of servant's souls to do an infinite amount of holy grail wars and create an infinite amount of alter egos to help you stop the destruction of the world

All of the participating servants are basically alter ego of some sorts
Lanling - Alter ego of 'false evil', a personality born from his tendency to become a tool for his master
Gilles - Alter ego of 'creation'. an artifical alter ego that was created by another person by distilling traits from the original, in this case the writer of Bluebeard.
Medusa - Alter ego of '忌愛'. probably nostalagia/mourning(?)
Kama - Alter ego of love, born from the desire to be loved
kali - just regular ol alter ego
Bhima and Duryodhana are unknown

tldr, paper moon' ai has gone making more AE to help guda and.this hgw is the experiment to see if that's work or not

Last edited:
Considering how we literally found out alot of Fate/Apocrypha interviews we know of are pure bullshit now(Thanks to a certain Reddit/Tumblr user going in for themselves), I'm taking those spoilers with an insane degree of salt:

Back