Underrated Series That Were Cancelled

Bump

Lurking
V.I.P. Member
As the title says

Honestly The Order on Netflix was really good and got a quick cancel after two seasons

Reactions: Ral

Bump

Lurking
V.I.P. Member
I will add Ted Lasso to my list aswell, the final season seemed so rushed

Reactions: Ral

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
16981ed7_b4e0_4c2a_b484_355fcc7015a8.png

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Thundercats 2011. And underrated by Cartoon Network too, show was a hit with fans.

5e53a18a4d4f362df477a1174ba48248.jpg

Than we get that fucking Steven Universe looking Thunder Cats Roar garbage instead of any further continuation

:tiredpepe

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Chaotic and Gargoyle. Those two were great.

Well, the first season in the former's case, anyway. 2 and 3 were alright. Would prefer a reboot season following on from season 1, with the original style of animation and artwork. :mjlol

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The Mighty Boosh. On one hand I'd have loved another season. On the other I'm perfectly content with it being what it was and dragging on.

Garth Marenghi's Darkplace. Just 6 episodes of one of the best comedies ever made.

Psychic

Yennefer
Impulse by Youtube. One of the best series ever and it got cancelled after two seasons.

Also the OA by Netflix. It was an epic masterpiece and revolutionary. I have no idea why Netflix cancelled it.

Psychic

Yennefer
I'm actually surprised that 1817 or whatever the name was from Netflix got canceled. Sci-fi/ thriller. That first season had me shook, wasn't excepting it to catch my attention but it did.
Dark is a better series, from the same creators. 1899 started off slow, but the ending was wild lmao. I felt like the trailer was better than the series. 1899 had the potential to be so much more. Great casting though.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I'm actually surprised that 1817 or whatever the name was from Netflix got canceled. Sci-fi/ thriller. That first season had me shook, wasn't excepting it to catch my attention but it did.
Wait it did? Oh, because Netflix. Of course. A shame.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
CSI: Miami :blobcry

Those mfs at CBS cancel just about everything as much as Fox does :pepesip

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Chaotic and Gargoyle. Those two were great.

Well, the first season in the former's case, anyway. 2 and 3 were alright. Would prefer a reboot season following on from season 1, with the original style of animation and artwork. :mjlol
Chaotic was extremely underrated and honestly I think suffered for being too ahead of its time. The online and “phone” component of the show existing before smartphones did probably didn’t help :skully

it’s a shame because the card art and lore was pretty awesome, but a large chunk of it isn’t up anywhere, just what the artists felt like posting.

Seasons 2 and 3 could have been better, even if they kept the same plots but were more on-model to the cards (which oddly the simplified season 1 style did better), kinda wild how dark the time travel plotline ended on though

Back