• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

VS Battle Unicron runs an Isekai universe gauntlet

sir_fire

Distinguished
For once, the Chaos-bringer does an unambiguously good deed by pruning universes that have gotten too big and unstable for the rest of reality to deal with. That and he gets a "quality" full course meal. :maybe

Hors D'oeuvre: That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime

Appetizer: Overlord

Entree: Rising of the Shield Hero

1st Course: Demon King Academy

2nd Course: The other world doesn't stand a chance against the power of instant death

Dessert: Digimon, the entire multiverse

After-Meal Wine (Bonus): Chaos Gods in the Warp (Shoutout to VSB) :russ

Last edited:

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Unicron_eating_Galvatron.jpg

replace Galvatron with these verses

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
E-even Digimon...?
should be yeah
based on this thread, Digimon is solidly in the megaversal range

Unicron sits above that
Each universal cluster is a megaverse on its own
The Star Saber can destroy all 16 of them and it can't kill Unicron
main-qimg-2ffd1164c4c559a04be2e5dc17c9001e

Q: Dear Vector Prime,

Did the Vok hide the Origin Matrix on prehistoric Earth of Primax -408.24 Epsilon?

A: Dear Artifact Annalist,

If you are familiar with the Origin Matrix, you know that it was once the hilt piece on the "Star Saber" - A sword carried by fellow member of the Thirteen, Prima. The great hero hefted the truly fearsome weapon in our conflicts against our foe, the Dark God Unicron.

Primus also exists across every universe (except maybe the TFA ones, it's weird) and Unicron is outright stated to be his superior. There's also hype that Unicron and Primus can affect the TF Omniverse, which dwarfs their own multiverse (which is a small omniverse by OBD terms)

EDIT: Aside from VSB's weirdness I haven't seen anything for Chaos Gods that goes beyond Multiversal+ ? So unless I'm mistaken he should win there too

Last edited:

sir_fire

Distinguished
EDIT: Aside from VSB's weirdness I haven't seen anything for Chaos Gods that goes beyond Multiversal+ ? So unless I'm mistaken he should win there too
They absolutely don't. I'm throwing shade at VSB for implying that Chaos Gods are close to anything multiversal.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
I've seen stuff about infinite universes in 40K but absolutely nothing beyond that. VSB has them at some absolutely cracked out tier as usual :mjlol

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
should be yeah
based on this thread, Digimon is solidly in the megaversal range

Unicron sits above that
Each universal cluster is a megaverse on its own
The Star Saber can destroy all 16 of them and it can't kill Unicron
main-qimg-2ffd1164c4c559a04be2e5dc17c9001e

Primus also exists across every universe (except maybe the TFA ones, it's weird) and Unicron is outright stated to be his superior. There's also hype that Unicron and Primus can affect the TF Omniverse, which dwarfs their own multiverse (which is a small omniverse by OBD terms)

If you want to wank, they have metafictional reality warping too :kobeha

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member

Knowing that you are a fictional character in the Quadwal cluster, and that from that perspective, everything you do say and experience is a figment of multiple author's imagination, how do you cope with that potential existential crisis?

A: Dear Angst Augurer,

I do not see this as especially problematic. After all, there is a fictionalized version of you running around approximately 20% of fiction set during your lifespan that is depicted on television, in movies, and in books. Does it cause you to lose sleep that there is a version of you off-screen in the universe represented by The Good Wife, or that an alternative version of you was slain in the latest Romero zombie apocalypse film?

Since they seemingly lack Transformers (and, by extension, the Matrix of Leadership), are universes in the Quadwal cluster more vulnerable to being consumed by Unicron?

A: Dear Concerned Citizen,

You are mistaken. There are no shortage of Transformers in the Quadwal Cluster. To date, most Quadwal Unicrons are well under a mechanometer tall and made of plastic, so I wouldn't worry about them consuming your reality. However, if you are concerned, there is also a surfeit of Matrices of Leadership available to help thwart his dastardly consumption. The Masterpiece Optimus Prime toy came with a particularly nice one.

Never forget :mjlol

If I really want to seem like I'm on crack, you can argue TF is maybe the only series with metafiction that actually directly affects the real world, instead of a fictionalized version of it

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Just remember

You wanted this :maybe

The End of All Things: Yogiri's true form is seemingly the embodiment of nonexistence that represents the end of all things, something that no one could ever hope to surpass, and the final destination of all fate. Aoi stated that Yogiri's human form is the end of everything in the form of a normal person, further supporting the fact that his true form is something completely abstract and metaphysical. Against such a being, even Fate and Plot are less than a joke, similar to a disaster/calamity that can't be fathomed

The Instant Death MC. Idk why they gotta call out the Nasuverse like that but hey, it is what it is

Abyss Manipulation: Yogiri has been shown to perceive and manipulate the higher-dimensional Abyss at will, which is a structure comprised of 4 spatial dimensions + 1 of time, and such a dimension was stated to be only a fraction of Yogiri's true self

I can feel VSB screaming themselves as we speak :mhm

Abstract/Semantic Erasure: Yogiri is able to choose what he will "kill", which includes how this can affect other objects/people or the environment. He can "kill" his momentum when falling to slow down his fall and land safely. He can also "kill" things based on his conceptualization. If he, for example, "killed" someone's memory of an event, they would lose that memory completely. If he decided to "kill" gravity, he could negate gravity either locally or planet-wide. He is capable of "killing" abstract phenomena and erasing concepts outright such as time or space

It's like a kid making up powers for his first OC :ROFLMAO:

• Inorganic Killing: Yogiri is able to kill inanimate objects, nature elements, and inorganic beings such as robots, clothes, ice, wood, etc[17].
  • Data Destruction: Yogiri's ability has been shown to kill and destroy programs, such as the Judge.

Welp, Unicron is screwed now :maybe

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Also apparently there's a race of super space whales that can each eat an entire space-time continuum in a single gulp.

MC instakills one because it irritates him by asking too many questions or something :kobeha

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
sort of yeah

although by Unicron's own admission he's more like the embodiment of everything that seeks to cause harm and violence, though his goal (and he has succeeded before) is to reduce all of existence to nothing

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
outerversal vsbw shiki joins the fight and solos that overrated mecha verse

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I should note that I have not and do not intend to read Instant Death and everything I quoted came from a fan based wiki :maybe

I will not be providing any form of back up or link despite both being readily available on the wiki, simply because its funnier to me if I just leave open the possibility of it being total bullshit :maybe

Back