• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

VS Battle Unicron runs an Isekai universe gauntlet

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I Was the Personification of Death and Violence in a Robot Multiverse but Optimus Prime Ran Me Over and Now I'm Stuck In Another World As A Japanese Highschooler

:maybe

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Unicron is more similar to this particular autist TBH

1-AEC9-B23-0514-48-BE-8-B0-D-2-D9-E6119748-D.png

Last edited:

Maddie

Acclaimed
I've seen stuff about infinite universes in 40K but absolutely nothing beyond that. VSB has them at some absolutely cracked out tier as usual :mjlol
Chaos Gods in the main 40k universe peak at galaxy level, because that's all they have a sphere of influence over within the universe. However supplementary material from interviews to some codices to even a few White Dwarf entries suggest they are invading more than just the 40k Universe and are drawing and feeding on emotions from other universes. The main universe is just the golden goose of emotions and thought. Regardless, the most a Chaos God could theoretically peak at is multiversal+ if they conquer the warp 100% in the Great Game, but no further. Plus IIRC a codex (Or was it Luetin?) says if a Chaos God actually even succeded in that task, it would cause themselves to have undone themselves, so no Chaos God will ever reach full Warp level because that would end Chaos as a whole if one wins outright.

Sigismund

Chaos Gods in the main 40k universe peak at galaxy level, because that's all they have a sphere of influence over within the universe. However supplementary material from interviews to some codices to even a few White Dwarf entries suggest they are invading more than just the 40k Universe and are drawing and feeding on emotions from other universes. The main universe is just the golden goose of emotions and thought. Regardless, the most a Chaos God could theoretically peak at is multiversal+ if they conquer the warp 100% in the Great Game, but no further. Plus IIRC a codex (Or was it Luetin?) says if a Chaos God actually even succeded in that task, it would cause themselves to have undone themselves, so no Chaos God will ever reach full Warp level because that would end Chaos as a whole if one wins outright.
That was Luetin09 in the Terimus Decree video iirc.

But that point does stand. Ignoring possible time fuckery in "Saturnine" (a novel that's entire theme is "is this the truth or not") Chaos Gods need eachother to survive, mostly because without others cockblocking them, they would burn thorough Humanity in a matter of a few years, leaving them with almost no food since Big E put all of the Chaos Worshiping Alien races to the sword.

There is also the fact that 40k Slannesh and Fantasy Slannesh are very much different characters, if only because Fantasy Slannesh being stuck in the cuck cage stops him from being 40k Slannesh.

Back