• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Vector prime vs anti spiral

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I think Vector Prime wins because as it turns out I had been misreading the branch universe statement for over a year and it's universes have an 'uncountable infinity' of possible states, not an infinity of them.

A Universal Cluster (what Vector scales to) contains well, a fuckton of continually branching streams, which would each have these. Of course this is only for true form Vector Prime not the version we normally see getting involved with hijinks against an evil motorcycle.

Other than that he's got a very diverse toolkit, acausality+causality manipulation, immortality, ability to perceive all possibilities simultaneously, resistance to existence erasure, soul absorbtion of other cosmic beings on his tier, and he almost certainly has an extremely potent cosmic mindfuck scaling from his sibling Nexus Prime.

If you had asked me last year I would have said Anti Spiral wins.

Last edited:

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
2% was just what I referred to avatar Vector as, so galaxy-multi galaxy+his standard hax to a lesser degree

you can argue for universe+ based on Ramjet claiming he's held dead universes (the Dead Universe? maybe?) though, but that opens up a huge can of worms with "wait does this mean Galaxy Force Optimus, Megatron, etc. are also universal" and... :skully

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
well I guess Vector says in Balancing Act that he was running on fumes fighting Ramjet, so maybe you can use that to explain Megatron and Optimus not getting the scaling???? He specifically says looking for the cyber keys while all this was going on is draining him

Idk man Galaxy Force/Cybertron is one of the weirdest parts scalewise in an already very convoluted series. The ending of the show alone which is supposed to just be ending a universal threat, due to the wonders of wider lore retcons, makes fucking Avatar Primus have megawhateverversal+ feats.

What the hell were they doing

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
TBF you have primus handing out his essence and also being too lazy to get it back :mjlol
reminder that even for a random like Cryotek, a little bit of Primus' power makes you immune to Unspace wiping you out of existence :kobeha
Nothingness.
In the absolute nothingness Cryotek turned slowly. In the distance, though it was impossible to tell exactly how far, he saw Al-Badur floating, motionless, a look of abject horror cemented across his face. He reached out to the Quintesson… and after an eternity, his dragonhead arm connected. There was no sound as Al-Badur disintegrated, leaving a cloud of dust motes quickly fanning and spreading into imperceptibility across the vast nothingness. Curious. An illusion? No… something told Cryotek that Al-Badur’s being could not be sustained in this void. And that were it not for the fragment of Primus’ power still within him, he would have shared the Quintesson’s fate, his energy and mass dispersed irrevocably as it gave way to entropy.

Much like how Optimus was immune to instant death hax in IDW, if you wanted to be ridiculous you could use this to give every Matrix Holder in the series existence erasure immunity :skully

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
ttgl top tiers being also megaversal to a good degree is lit and all, with all these confirmations

but vector prime is even > classic doc strange > who is ttgl and anti spiral too

Back