What are you currently playing?

Dwimmerlaik

Changer of Ways
Overwatch, won't be long until Blizzard ruins it completely with OW2 so I want to play the game as it is right now before that happens
D2 Resurrected, or at least I'm trying to. The amount of times this game has crashed my pc and corrupted it's own game files in the process is ridiculous.
That's a shame, I was thinking of giving it a go

Velkuvrana

Notorious
I've played some of this! I'm still not sure how I feel about it, but I want to get back to it. :hm
The pacts and how the games magic points and power are wonky but it's more about knowing the mechanics and unlocking the extra classes and building properly than anything.

That and being extra careful not to run into some enemies that can one shot your party.

Disquiet

deeply unsettling
The pacts and how the games magic points and power are wonky but it's more about knowing the mechanics and unlocking the extra classes and building properly than anything.

That and being extra careful not to run into some enemies that can one shot your party.
This is pretty much exactly my experience so far. It's an interesting game, in any case
eLc5vOP.png

Sigismund

Battletech 2018/Rougetech Mod
Mechwarrior 5; Mercenaries
League of Legends
Synthetik
Starsector

Velkuvrana

Notorious
Just started Bayo 2. I need to ask: do all the accessories and weapon grabs/LPs boost your damage and evasion as you acquire them?

Son Goku

Notorious
Overwatch, won't be long until Blizzard ruins it completely with OW2 so I want to play the game as it is right now before that happens

That's a shame, I was thinking of giving it a go
Sorry they've reworked having fun in that game so you can't have the things you want.

MusubiKazesaru

Illustrious
Super Moderator
I just finished FFX after leaving it unfinished about 1/3+ done back when it was ported to Switch. I'm trying to figure out what I'm playing next but I don't think I'll have the time until Tuesday night to actually start anything.

Sweet Jeff

damn i’m beautiful
V.I.P. Member
Tales of Arise
FF7 Remake Intergrade (or w/e it’s called)
Ghost of Tsushima DC

mainly switching between ToA and FF7 while slowly chipping away at GoT to get to the new content.

oh yeah, i play a lil bit of Pokemon Emerald before going to bed every night. as much as it cost i’d hate for it to just sit in its box on the shelf all the time

Currently playing Atelier Ryza because I’ve heard this one saved the franchise, and the best selling one. The story is a bit meh, it's pretty much a slice of life and focuses on character development. The combat and synthesis is fun. No calender time limit, which means I don't have to worry about missing anything. Atelier Iris games are still the best in my opinion.

Back