What are you currently playing?

Cobalt Resonance

I recently started my first play through of Dead Space, also replaying Halo CE and doing three different runs of Cyberpunk 2077 and if my net was better I'd also probably be doing a lot of Destiny 2.

Last edited:

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
halo ce is s-tier shit and i'm saddened by how much the series has steered away from it in terms of tone

Gonna finish Dark Messiah soon and my God this game was way more awesome and fun than I even remember... I was swapping spells and weapons faster than I would reload in a shooter :oldryoma

Found most fun enchanting enemies and let them attack their buddies then whoever survives get enchanted again so I can casually go up to them and slice them open while they're looking at me with those puppy eyes :lul

Pericolo

Illustrious
Somehow I got the gaming bug again and felt a craving for Skyrim (modded, I'm not an animal), but as soon as I finished most of the content I figured I really wanted to give New Vegas a spin on my gaming laptop as well. In the end, I played TES Oblivion, a genuine nostalgia bomb considering it's the very first game I owned and played on a gaming PC. And that gaming PC was actually a laptop, a complete piece of shit.

It was nice to see 700 fps instead of 20

It's old as dirt but it still does it for me, though it's so much smaller than I remember and less populated (with landmarks) than I recall, so I'm gonna mod the shit out of it which is also going to be a first, bizarrely enough

alive

& healthy
Tales of Arise. Fantastic game. 60 hours in and I'm just purposefully fucking around at this point because I don't want to finish it yet

After finishing Arise, I'll probably binge Metroid Dread. Also Danganronpa S once that releases.

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Gonna finish Dark Messiah soon and my God this game was way more awesome and fun than I even remember... I was swapping spells and weapons faster than I would reload in a shooter :oldryoma

Found most fun enchanting enemies and let them attack their buddies then whoever survives get enchanted again so I can casually go up to them and slice them open while they're looking at me with those puppy eyes :lul
lmao i never finished dark messiah but i had a lot of fun throwing barrels at people

lmao i never finished dark messiah but i had a lot of fun throwing barrels at people
Try EYE Divine Cybermancy next! I just finished a whole level by hiding in the shadows and hacking enemies taking over their bodies only to make them unwillingly aim at their bros next to them and shoot, then I hack them again to change them to friendlies (basically some voodoo brainwash nonsense) and casually walk over to slice them open with my dual katanas! Wait... OMG I'm doing the same thing I did in Dark Messiah :ragepepe

Currently working towards getting the power that lets you turn people into werewolves/demons and then the ultimate power of teleporting inside an enemy and doing my own alien impression by bursting out of them :shurisadist

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Try EYE Divine Cybermancy next! I just finished a whole level by hiding in the shadows and hacking enemies taking over their bodies only to make them unwillingly aim at their bros next to them and shoot, then I hack them again to change them to friendlies (basically some voodoo brainwash nonsense) and casually walk over to slice them open with my dual katanas! Wait... OMG I'm doing the same thing I did in Dark Messiah :ragepepe
oh i've tried that too. i didn't play very long but it was without a doubt one of the more 'unique' games i've played, especially in terms of art direction

oh i've tried that too. i didn't play very long but it was without a doubt one of the more 'unique' games i've played, especially in terms of art direction
The game opens up only after you beat the campaign once which takes from 10 to 15 hours, then the fun begins and by the 3rd playthrough you should be able to attack those huge choppers with a warhammer :maybe
I'm at my second playthrough but right now I'm messing with custom missions and my God what fun it is when you start really getting into the flow of the game!
And yes the aesthetics are just amazing, can't say the same for the enemy designs but hey it is an indie game after all, or was... The studio is now considered proto-triple a material :hm

Disquiet

deeply unsettling
I want to get into EYE but I've so far been unable to get past the tonally bizarre, strangely translated dialogue. I think this might be my equivalent of your issue with Hollow Knight: since you're a bug guy, it bugs you that the bugs are all wrong.

Well, I'm a words guy. That said, I'm also a weird-pseudo-cyberpunk-sci-fi-shenanigans guy, so I suppose I'll keep trying. :hm

I want to get into EYE but I've so far been unable to get past the tonally bizarre, strangely translated dialogue. I think this might be my equivalent of your issue with Hollow Knight: since you're a bug guy, it bugs you that the bugs are all wrong.

Well, I'm a words guy. That said, I'm also a weird-pseudo-cyberpunk-sci-fi-shenanigans guy, so I suppose I'll keep trying. :hm
Wait you actually read the dialogue? Dude I save that for the 3rd final playthrough when you unlock the true ending.

I think this might be my equivalent of your issue with Hollow Knight: since you're a bug guy, it bugs you that the bugs are all wrong.
I don't mind the fact the bugs are stylised in fact I love it but I don't like the intent behind the whole theme.

Also not my style, not that big on Tim Burton gothic fairy tales.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty: World at War

When the franchise peaked at pure kino

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
And still playing Diablo 2 Resurrected but god damn they have to fix the OG's netcode with these game server drops

I've been playing on a minecraft realm with some dudes. One of them streams when he plays.

If you were to watch the most recent vod you'd get to hear the exact moment I lose all hope (and all of my items) and give up on playing the game for the rest of the night.

It happens like 30 minutes in lmao

fuck me, my luck has been so bad lately in this game.
unknown.png

Back