What keeps you coming back here?

Sassy

Preeminent
V.I.P. Member
It's potential to be a good hangout for a lot of people especially if they are tired and annoyed with NF.

I'm also here cause I love to support my friends (Trin & Ral) in projects and new things when I can. Always a good feeling to support friends in their endeavors and in their hardships.

It's a chill place that continues to grow with good potential and good energy/vibes around it.

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
aside from just having a forum itch right now after so long, i like the current amount of activity here because it's enough to keep my attention but not enough to be overwhelming.

also staff being involved with the community is nice.

• Support
Reactions: Ral

Leng

Illustrious
For the moment it's really to see how it develops, I'm not sure what the magic formula is to make it gripping. I guess going for what you like is best, as even if it doesn't pick up as much attention, you'll at least enjoy it.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
But in all seriousness a new start, a new change in directions, and I enjoyed the social aspects of the old site. This being something in spirit to that helps a lot.

• Support

Kaigainiki

ホンカ・ドンカ・バドンカス
V.I.P. Member
1.) This site has potential, and staff actually fucking care.

2.) All my friends are here, and they were the main reason I even still came to NF after all those years. Goofing on them and shitposting. And since I can still do that here, fuck it, I'm down to clown.

3.) The out of control site owner on NF just doing whatever the fuck he wants with no regard for human decency is just all kinds of nope. I'm not gonna keep dealing with a grown man's temper tantrums.

• Catfeels
E

Example

Unconfirmed
Just out of interest to see how a newly-created forum starts to develop in its lifespan, that's all.

Oh, and this place is nowhere near close to communist China :haha

• Skully
Back