Movies What movie did you watch today?

Psychic

Yennefer
Oppenheimer 6/10
Man movie. After 3 hours I have no idea what the plot was. It was confusing and uninteresting.
The biggest takeaway I had from watching this was my shock at seeing Josh Hartnett in it. Like wth is he doing in this kind of movie, I haven’t seen this guy in years.
I think the movie was about who had the biggest brain/dick size and Oppenheimer seems to be winning as he screwed all the females including his best friends’ wives. Or maybe it’s something petty like how Strauss got butthurt because he thought Oppenheimer was talking shit behind his back to Einstein. Let that sink in for a moment.
Also the lead female roles were depicted as either crazy or suicidal, yes I know it was base on real life but still.
I’m not a feminist or anything but it was amusing to watch this movie and see all male cameos and the amount of men in the movie lol with little to no action.
Barbie, as lost as it was, was at least entertaining.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (Extended Edition). Dare I say, I enjoyed it even more than when I watched the movie a million times as a kid.

Reactions: Ral

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Megnificent! The most fun I've had watching a movie in a very long time.
My eyes went crosseyed for a min and didn't see what you wrote after the movie name so I edited my post :blobfacade

Btw, why did Rotten Tomatoes and IMDB practically shit on it? :hm

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
My eyes went crosseyed for a min and didn't see what you wrote after the movie name so I edited my post :blobfacade

Btw, why did Rotten Tomatoes and IMDB practically shit on it? :hm
Likely because it's got a B-movie feel to it and focuses more on monsters and action than story. In anycase, what they don't tell you is the audience score is far higher than the critic score.
Screen-Shot-2023-08-18-at-10-46-58-am.png

Back