Movies What movie did you watch today?

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Troy.

Yeah, it was a pretty shitty adaptation but I always watch the adaptations after I'm done reading the Iliad again. I can at least appreciate the scale shots and fight scenes.

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
wasn't today but i saw the new evil dead. it was ok but the aunt was hot hubba hubba

• Agree
Reactions: Ral

Psychic

Yennefer
Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny
Saw it yesterday 10/10
suprisingly good. had the same elements of the other films
Fast paced, never a dull moment.
It's like they put in all of the greatest elements from his old film and condensed it into this one epic movie.
It was growing and getting super good towards the middle but kinda lost momentum at the end.
Ending wasn't as great or phenomenal as I had hope.
Overall, extremely fun and entertaining. Only wished it was longer.
That said, probably best film of the year.

Bump

Lurking
V.I.P. Member
Finally watched The Mario Movie, solid 8.5 honestly the humor was darker than I was thinking but still good with tons of hidden Mario references

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (Extended Edition). The first time watching it since I was a kid and it's still one of the best movies ever made.

Psychic

Yennefer
Saw Barbie movie today. 8/10.
had some really good scenes that had me laughing out loud.
I felt like it was kinda going to be one of those fem power movie but then it tried to be profound, then it kinda just lost me.
At first I was like, why did u cast Ryan Gosling? But he was epic in it, definitely wouldn't have been as good without him.
I felt like he carried this movie and own every scene he was in.
This guy definitely deserves a role in the MCU.
Fun movie, but don't expect a serious plot or for it to make any sense.

Back